Upcoming : FINAL SOLUTION / TRUCIDO tape:

Started by Major Carew, September 11, 2015, 12:03:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Major Carew

I posted this on Facebook a few days ago but for anyone who doesn't use FB & to maybe generate a bit more interest:

I used to operate a short lived 'label' called 'Der Bünker Records'.It only did a few tapes, but I used the word 'records' as I planned to release vinyl, but I never released any due to never having enough money. I still don't, but have decided to do the odd release by more affordable means under a resurrected and simpler 'Der Bünker' moniker, as and when I feel the time is right for things to be released.

The first tape will be a split release between the exalted New York power electronics unit Final Solution and equally brilliant industrial / noise project Trucido.This material is not new.It was recorded in 1992, and intended for release at that time, but for various reasons it never happened.The Final Solution material is a half an hour live recording entitled 'The Tenth Execution' (their 10th live performance) and the Trucido piece is a studio recording entitled 'Ruin'.

There is currently no set release date, but myself and a colleague are working on examples of artwork to show the artists.Once all is confirmed and they are happy, we will move on it. Currently we're going back and forth between one of the artists confirming artwork via snail mail as that's the only way they can be contacted, so it's taking longer that it would usually do....

Stay tuned.

yosef666

Fantastic news! I'd love to stock copies when this is out, if you're doing wholesale.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

cr

tiny_tove

Quote from: Major Carew on September 11, 2015, 12:03:43 AM

I posted this on Facebook a few days ago but for anyone who doesn't use FB & to maybe generate a bit more interest:

I used to operate a short lived 'label' called 'Der Bünker Records'.It only did a few tapes, but I used the word 'records' as I planned to release vinyl, but I never released any due to never having enough money. I still don't, but have decided to do the odd release by more affordable means under a resurrected and simpler 'Der Bünker' moniker, as and when I feel the time is right for things to be released.

The first tape will be a split release between the exalted New York power electronics unit Final Solution and equally brilliant industrial / noise project Trucido.This material is not new.It was recorded in 1992, and intended for release at that time, but for various reasons it never happened.The Final Solution material is a half an hour live recording entitled 'The Tenth Execution' (their 10th live performance) and the Trucido piece is a studio recording entitled 'Ruin'.

There is currently no set release date, but myself and a colleague are working on examples of artwork to show the artists.Once all is confirmed and they are happy, we will move on it. Currently we're going back and forth between one of the artists confirming artwork via snail mail as that's the only way they can be contacted, so it's taking longer that it would usually do....

Stay tuned.

horray!
CALIGULA031 - WERTHAM - FORESTA DI FERRO
instagram: @ANTICITIZEN
http://elettronicaradicale.bandcamp.com
telegram for updated list: https://t.me/+03nSMe2c6AFmMTk0

Major Carew

I've uploaded two excerpts of the upcoming 'Final Solution / Trucido' release. The dubbing place we're using is very busy so isn't taking any orders until the new year, but in the mean time i've gotten a few emails as to the status of the release, so to give you a little taste of each track i've started a new Der Bünker page on Soundcloud for you to hear them.

The Trucido track is entitled 'Ruin', and contains an obligatory Apocalypse Now sample.The Final Solution track is entitled 'The Tenth Execution', (this recording is from their tenth live performance).The piece you hear in this excerpt is part of a previously unheard track of theirs called 'Lesbians'.

Stay tuned.

https://soundcloud.com/der-b-nker

F_c_O

how long is the tape? Will it receive finnish/nordic distribution? Really excited

Major Carew

Each side is half an hour long. No, no distributors.At least not from my end. It's coming out on my behalf but cost wise it's a co release between myself and a close friend of mine. If he wishes to distribute any that's up to him but I doubt if there will be any copies going to distros at all.