BLACK PSYCHOSIS - Disgusting Sanctum tapes - SOLD OUT

Started by SiClark, August 14, 2015, 02:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiClark

BLACK03- DISGUSTING SANCTUM - Stimulation from Assault - SOLD OUT

BLACK04- DISGUSTING SANCTUM - Nekrotik Aktion - SOLD OUT

BLACK03-04- DISGUSTING SANCTUM - Art Edition - SOLD OUT

Following on from his self titled debut tape, Disgusting Sanctum continues his exploration in post-mortem electronics. Black Psychosis is proud to present two new tapes from the project, each around 30 minutes of bleak, disturbing tracks from this Coma Detox side project. Pro dubbed on chrome tapes with printed colour double sided j-cards.

SAMPLE-Stimulation from Assault

SAMPLE - Nekrotik Aktion

NEXT RELEASE -

BLACK05- Concrete Mascara - Delusion Rituals

Live recordings co-released with Vanity Recordings. Out soon.

Subscribe to mailing list to keep updated.

BLACK PSYCHOSIS

Coma Detox

I have a few copies of the art edition available as well as copies of the standard ed. of each tape.  PM or email : comadetox at gmail dot com

SiClark

Limited art prints have now run out, thanks for all of the orders.

online prowler

Scat-O-Logy

All the work both parties put in to make this set complete certainly seems to have paid off... Can't wait to get my copy!

SiClark

Art Edition is now sold out, many thanks for the orders. Normal tapes still available.

Coma Detox

Art edition is now sold out.  Still have the reg. editions available.

vomitgore

Just got my Art Edition in the mail. Words can't describe how amazing it looks. Probably one of the most - if not THE most - ambitious packaging(s) I know of.

yosef666

I'll be stocking copies of both at Analog Worship.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

Scat-O-Logy

Holding the booklet in my hands and blasting these tapes now I can easily say this is one of the best releases I ever had the privilege to own!

SiClark

Both tapes are now sold out from the label. Many thanks for the orders. The tapes are still available from distributors -

Filth&Violence
Freak Animal
Terror
Where Frost Reign
Analog Worship

and from the artist himself.

Next release which is a live tape from Concrete Mascara with a recording of this years performance in London and b-side recording of a gig in Brooklyn will hopefully be out before the end of the year. This will be co-released with Vanity Recordings.

yosef666

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

of_pestilence

Somebody sell the art??? or the complete package??? I trying to find in differents labels and all is sold out, only available the regular tapes.