SUTCLIFFE JUGEND 'We Spit On Their Graves' 10 x C60

Started by blackoperations, August 08, 2015, 08:35:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackoperations

SUTCLIFFE JUGEND 'We Spit On Their Graves' 10 x C60

Private fanatics only 'reissue' sourced from an original Come Organisation set. Includes all audio and artworks.

An ultra limited number of sets will only be available for a short amount of time. Taking orders now.

For more info email :
blackoperations_uk at hotmail dot com

betweensilences

This message is written on behalf of Kevin Tomkins and Paul Taylor of Sutcliffe Jugend, by their label Between Silences / Unlabel Records:

To all those who have purchased this bootlegged edition of the 'We Spit On Their Graves' set for £50...

While this work has not been available for many years, you may know that we are currently working on an official reissue of this complete set together with bonus material from this era, to be released on SJ's own Between Silences label, which is run by the folks at Unlabel Records.  This set is being prepared at the moment and will be released soon with all material being sourced from the original high quality masters (they sound amazing), and it will be sold at a very reasonable price.

We understand people are keen to hear and own this set in some form however this entire work belongs to Sutcliffe Jugend and the rights for it belong to us and our labels, and these unofficial bootlegged reissues of this work directly contravene UK copyright laws, particularly as this set will be in print again in the near future. 

As a label we take this matter seriously.  We have contacted the seller of these sets direct to ask that they cease creating and distributing this work in any format with immediate effect and that they refund any payments received to date regardless of whether orders have been fulfilled. 

We have the complete emailed details of what was offered, together with the seller's postal address and bank details, and will take further action if necessary, as potentially large sums of money are being exchanged for illegal versions of valuable copyrighted work.

We ask that those of you that have sent monies for this bootleg set seek a full refund directly from the seller or through PayPal, or by any other means payment was made.

We would like you all to hear and hopefully own this work, but as it was intended to be heard, rather than from someone else benefiting massively (potentially many hundreds if not thousands of pounds are known to be changing hands here) from selling a cheap poor quality bootlegged version - and we will be making this possible for you very soon.  The set will include numerous extras and will be nicely packaged.

If you would like any further details about the official reissue set or further details of the seller of these bootlegged tapes, please contact us by email at:
unmail (at) unlabel (dot) net

Thank you. 

Between Silences
http://www.unlabel.net/betweensilences.htm

Scat-O-Logy

Another official CDr garbage release from Between Silences? On their page they market their releases as CDs but in reality they are CDr's. I'd much rather put my money on bootleg tapes.

betweensilences

Thanks for that positive response to what we do as a hobby, having worked with, helped and released music for in excess of 150 artists.

At no time have we hidden the fact that some of the 200+ releases on Unlabel and sister labels including Between Silences are pressed on CDrs – some of these are very limited editions or very extensive sets and it would be almost impossible to have these pressed as real glass mastered CDs, where the minimum runs are usually 500 or 1000, as it's just not viable. 
Our website clearly states exactly what format everything is pressed on and we would not be able to release anything close to the amount of work that we have otherwise, All of our CDr releases are professionally copied and printed, and we never receive complaints about the quality of what we do. 

We regularly release vinyl and factory pressed CDs too and at the moment the format for the reissue of the 'We Spit On Their Graves' set has not been decided, as it is dependent on the amount of material that is included, but I can confirm that this will not be released on CDr (CDs, vinyl and other formats are being discussed) and the entire set will be housed in some really nice packaging. 

Thanks.

Between Silences
http://www.unlabel.net/betweensilences.htm

Scat-O-Logy

Actually you are right, the format is clearly mentioned in the mail order page. I was just comparing what I saw on the front page with the info that can be found on Discogs. Judging by Discogs, so far all your releases have been in CDr format so I'm glad to hear this upcoming box will be an exception. There's certainly huge demand for this material so reissue, official or not, was/is essential.

tiny_tove

Looking forward for both the official release of Campaign and Slaves!
CALIGULA031 - WERTHAM - FORESTA DI FERRO
instagram: @ANTICITIZEN
http://elettronicaradicale.bandcamp.com
telegram for updated list: https://t.me/+03nSMe2c6AFmMTk0

KillToForget

HongKongGoolagong

The pirate edition will have been done from a genuine love for the work of SJ and the suggestion of thousands of pounds in profit is rather unlikely. blackoperations has been a bit of a cheeky fucker here but is hardly the Morris Levy of extreme electronic music. A bit like the Coil counterfeit LPs, it fills a gap in the market for fanatics - people have been waiting for a full and authorised reissue for a long long time and I wish betweensilences all the best with it.

http://www.discogs.com/Sutcliffe-Jugend-Bloodfucking/release/7150928 was a bootleg cassette I got a copy of from tapetrading back in the early 90s, I think before even the Susan Lawly first reissue - god knows where Phil Todd had got the copy he sent me - apparently the suggested sources on this discogs entry were supplied by me, oh the things I once knew about power electronics and have since forgotten.

Picked up some post-2005 SJ discs from Cold Spring stall at a gig not long ago and really enjoyed it all, 'do your physical pleasures beat my mental pleasures' is a terrific absurd perverse line that pops into the head while waiting at supermarket checkout lines etc.

davenpdx

Curious whether anyone received copies of the unofficial set, as it's been a year... If you don't want to post on this thread, feel free to send a private message here.
Mystery Attacks: updates / sounds
Rouge Label: updates

mevsocsci

parapluie

Leatherface

TheNoddingGod

Well shit, if this is being reissued I guess I will have to finally buy a cassette player again for the first time in 25 years since it won't be getting a cd-r release.

yosef666

Still never received my copy. I paid last August, no reply to my emails since April. RIP OFF.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

yosef666

Quote from: yosef666 on August 21, 2016, 11:01:22 PM
Still never received my copy. I paid last August, no reply to my emails since April. RIP OFF.
So anyone else get ripped off on this one?
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer