-ANDROPHILIA
-LIM DUL

"Give me crack and anal sex
Take the only tree that's left
and stuff it up the hole
in your culture" 
(L.Cohen)

eric faustus

A huge box of PE! vinyl with inserts? Drooling already...

yosef666

When this is out I'll stock copies in the US at Analog Worship.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

andy vomit

thevomitarsonist.wordpress.com
danversstaterecordings.blogspot.com

Urashima

Quote from: eric faustus on July 18, 2015, 11:15:10 PM
A huge box of PE! vinyl with inserts?

16 pp A5 booklet replica from original box tape and new sheet with additional credits plus 3 pics of Marco Corbelli/Atrax Morgue

ANDROPHILIA

-ANDROPHILIA
-LIM DUL

"Give me crack and anal sex
Take the only tree that's left
and stuff it up the hole
in your culture" 
(L.Cohen)

Urashima

approx in 10 - 14  days boxes will be ready to be released

locustfurnace

Urashima

Urashima is proud to present a six long playing box reissue from the legendary Slaughter Productions six cassette box set, "Listen And Die!" (SPT 100), from 1997! This rare collection of The Italian/American Power Electronics Massacre was limited to 100 copies, and featured contributions from (in order to release) Iugula-Thor, Sshe Retina Stimulants, Atrax Morgue, Murder Corporation, Diktat, Discordance, Surgical Stainless Steel, Taint, Deathpile,  Slogun, Skin Crime and Bacillus: 4 Hours And 36 Minutes Of Violent Entertainment!

Box comes in a deluxe silver silkscreen on black cardboard and include inside
: six records on 140 gr black vinyl with total black label and total black inner sleeve
: six deluxe cover Lp with different artwork for each title
: each single record inside box package in a clear plastic sleeve to protect from shelf wear and damage
: sixteen pages booklet in A5 size, perfect replica of original artwork
: two yellow sheets replica of cover tape box
: A4 sized insert with new credits in luxury 160 gr ivory paper
: two exclusive Marco Corbelli's photographs from family archive

Strictly limited to 199 hand numbered copies with dedication to Marco!

yosef666

I'll stock this in the US Anyone interested in obtaining a copy here should email me at analogworship[at]gail[dot]com so I can figure out quantities. It will be pricey, but substantially cheaper than ordering direct after shipping.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer