Swallowing Bile Information/Updates

Started by bile, June 11, 2015, 08:00:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bile

Miniature flier with information regarding upcoming live performances and releases.

Scat-O-Logy

bile

Quote from: Scat-O-Logy on June 11, 2015, 08:16:51 PM
TF/PE getting active again?

This first small batch will be the return, yes. I am not at liberty to discuss other future plans or the other releases, but I can assure you that they are all essential.

collapsedhole

swallowing bile last ny show?

does that mean you are leaving the beautiful wasteland of central new york??

bile

Quote from: collapsedhole on June 12, 2015, 02:53:15 AM
swallowing bile last ny show?

does that mean you are leaving the beautiful wasteland of central new york??

It does! I am relocating to San Antonio in late July (and playing the Chicago date en route to the new place).

yosef666

Quote from: bile on June 11, 2015, 08:28:40 PM

This first small batch will be the return, yes. I am not at liberty to discuss other future plans or the other releases, but I can assure you that they are all essential.
This is excellent news.

Now that you'll be a bit closer to the west coast, come play Oakland some time...
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

TS

Quote from: yosef666 on June 13, 2015, 10:05:04 PM
Quote from: bile on June 11, 2015, 08:28:40 PM

This is excellent news.

Now that you'll be a bit closer to the west coast, come play Oakland some time...

The return of TF/PE, fuck yes!
Kropper uten Mellomrom