Maurizio Bianchi, Lyoto Music and Mauthausen Orchestra reissue LP

Started by Urashima, May 13, 2015, 11:05:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urashima

Uma 098 MAURIZIO BIANCHI – CMRS/OPEA 2xLP
The genesis of this work is  incredible. In the  office where I worked, I had found a stamp with  written ''COMPRESA'' (in English, included), and so I came to the starting point for a faced experimental work. Erasing before the second, fourth, sixth and eighth letter, so I obtained the title ''CMRS'', on the other hand by deleting the first, third, fifth and seventh letter, I obtained the title ''OPEA'' , and it fascinated me. I had recently bought a synth KORG MS20 and so I began to experiment with it, but  having only  one output  jack, I had to  connect it  to a  cassette recorder plate  AKAI  that had  two inputs, so  the  inevitable   consequence  was  a  mono   recording  (something   that  was  strictly  maintained,  but divided  on 2  channels).   The  result that  followed was  a cassette  format  C-90, with  very grim  and voluptuous electronic sounds, and it was  distributed only to a very few friends and followers.  All this happened back  in  October  1980. Then this recording had virtually untraceable, until a few years ago when I was in contact  with Vittore Baroni who wrote me that he had  a recording that I had given him several years ago, precisely ''CMRS/OPEA''! So this work is of historical value that will surely make happy a lot of my genuine fans.
(Maurizio Bianchi - February  07, 2015)
Decomposed in October 1980 using cacophonelectronics, and dedicated to the physical attraction to Sylvia Simonelli (September 1980/June 1981). Originally issued as private C-90 cassette in about 7/8 copies, and distributed only to very close friends. Mastered with supervised by M.B. - 2015 Milano. No changes of pitch were made in the mastering process.
Double Lp has been pressed on 140 gr black vinyl with black label and black inner sleeve and comes in a deluxe pure white sleeve with b/w pictures, limited to 199 copies.

Uma 099 LYOTO MUSIC LP
As far as I remember, Lyoto Music was one of the most appreciated items and possibly one of the best-sellers in the (Aquilifer) Sodality catalogue. As far as I remember, the music was produced by Pietro using cassettes (one cassette?) recorded by Pierpaolo. A friend from that area recently brought to my mind a forgotten concert by the duo somewhere in Emilia, the only time Pierpaolo (and maybe Pietro too) played live. As far as I remember, I was the only person in the audience.
(Andrea Cernotto/The Sodality  - April  18, 2015)
Lyoto Music is tremendous collaboration between Pietro Mazzocchin (The New Sadism, Observation Clinique and Swastika Kommando) and  Pierpaolo Zoppo (Mauthausen Orchestra) which flows into a unique cassette published in 1984 by Aquilifer Sodality. Mastered from original master tape kindly provided by Andrea Cernotto with the full permission of Pietro Mazzocchin - 2015 Milano.
Lp has been pressed on 140 gr black vinyl with black label and black inner sleeve and comes in a deluxe pure white sleeve  with b/w pictures, limited to 199 copies.

Uma 101 MAUTHAUSEN ORCHESTRA - Necrofellatio LP
Uma 102 MAUTHAUSEN ORCHESTRA - From Homicide To Slaughter LP

Since 1982, the Mauthausen Orchestra, mastermined by Pierpaolo Zoppo, have developed their brutal tendencies, reaching, by the last productions, the highest standards of sonic power. With "Necrofellatio" begins the flirtation with the "Aquilifer Sodality"; sexual impetus, and the M.O. support the sonorous stimulation offered by The Sodality with their elating power electronics mastery. Their complete devotion to extreme sexual pleasures makes their ultra violent attacks the ultimate enjoyments.
(Amen magazine - September    1985)
Continue reprints of the amazing tapes by Pierpaolo Zoppo aka Mauthausen Orchestra released on Aquilifer Sodality in the early eighties. Tape after tape Mauthausen Orchestra constitute, in a few years, the backbone of what we will know as an alienating and extremist style, made of metal nightmares and sonic torture , often dilated, dissected and extended up to the limit of endurance. Conflict carry us, once again, as real rituals of a civilization without gods, in a pure world of suffering. Infinite modulations towards a sky that has now disappeared and locked in concrete. A fierce nihilism that overflows into the undefined territory between mind and matter, marking our brains and our skin. A single act of sensory rape trying to deconstruct any rational particle that approaching the sound composition. Mauthausen Orchestra was one of the most important musical projects of the Italian industrial scene and has contributed to the birth of the power electronics and harsh noise across the globe.
Mastered from the original tape and the record has been pressed on 140 gr black vinyl with black label and black inner sleeve and comes in a deluxe pure white sleeve with b/w pictures, limited to 199 copies.

Thanks to Andrea Cernotto e Pietro Mazzocchin.
Special thanks to Maurizio Bianchi for his help and his friendship.

urashima.it

F_c_O

These are the times I hate the fact that I am currently unemployed and cannot afford any of this.

ANDROPHILIA

-ANDROPHILIA
-LIM DUL

"Give me crack and anal sex
Take the only tree that's left
and stuff it up the hole
in your culture" 
(L.Cohen)