Jamie Cadle ( BDSM, I Spit On Your Grave, Foul etc)

Started by stitch face, April 11, 2015, 04:45:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stitch face

Having an issue with Jamie Cadle getting $95 worth of stuff off him since October.
he's said the package got 'lost' in the post and has deleted and blocked me on facebook. I've sent messages through several people to pass him on my email address but have had no success.
If anyone on here has his email, knows him and is willing to send a message to him to contact me it'd be great.

Thanks!
http://www.discogs.com/artist/1632101-Foul

https://www.facebook.com/xx9x9x9xx

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Foul/178679648836583

http://www.discogs.com/label/180945-Bane-Records

some of the stuff he's been trying to offload .. . noise for sale:

werewolf jerusalem - the reincarnation of isabel cs
werewolf jerusalem - surrounded by fangs cs
baculum - never trust a handyman cs
knife attack - quarter turn cs
mutant sex quartet - chapter eight cs
spider labyrinth - recluse cs
white plague - decimation of humanity cs
baculum/sjalvhat - split cs
knife attack - killing ghosts in the night cs
an innocent young throat-cutter - so sweet so perverse cs
baculum - maniac tape
namazu dantai - winter assault cs
baculum - debris cs
willful/baculum - metal cs
the blackmoor strangler - murder at dawn cs
an innocent young throat-cutter - schizo cs
namazu dantai/baculum - split cs
alo girl - the autoerotic odyssey cs
cracked dome/bachir gemayl - split cs
fungal god/disthroned agony - split cs
stress - hard times cs
sjalvhat - skonhet part 1 cs
sjalvhat - skonhet part 3 cs
rack/sjalvhat - split cs
willful/baculum/wince/grain belt - split cs
i died - quantum mines cs
neckhold - methylated spirits cs
red needled sea - flowers to the dead cs
grizzlor - cursed tape
regosphere/invertebrate - split cs
mx nihil - slowing decaying or uter widening of scraps cs
bachir gemayel/breaking the will - split cs
pusdrainer - fixate cs
i dreamt of her beautiful tentacles - choked in the woods cs

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1845079 ... 553526820/

stitch face

still nothing from this guy.

be very careful if dealing with him.

Thanks

online prowler

Quote from: stitch face on April 11, 2015, 04:45:27 PM
package got 'lost' in the post

I don't know the full background story here nor the guy. Though, as a bystander to this 'lost in the post' might be the issue as well for all I or we know? As a buyer, if you are purchasing $ of items its you're own responsability to go for shipping options w tracking. Stuff seldom gets lost in the mail.. but you never know... some countries to ship to are worse than others. I hope nevertheless this dilemma works out.

Bleak Existence

most of the time those lost in the post reason are pure shit

stitch face

Quote from: online prowler on April 27, 2015, 12:02:28 AM
Quote from: stitch face on April 11, 2015, 04:45:27 PM
package got 'lost' in the post

I don't know the full background story here nor the guy. Though, as a bystander to this 'lost in the post' might be the issue as well for all I or we know? As a buyer, if you are purchasing $ of items its you're own responsability to go for shipping options w tracking. Stuff seldom gets lost in the mail.. but you never know... some countries to ship to are worse than others. I hope nevertheless this dilemma works out.
Thanks and thanks to the two other lads for helping out on facebook.
I sent him a money draft type thing and he told me it never arrived. I told him I checked with the bank and all of a sudden he's found it.
told me the stuff was posted and I waited a few weeks,  not being pushy or anything about it. I messaged him several times on facebook with no reply and posted on his wall which he deleted.
eventually he got back said it must be lost, he'd check it out at the post office niext time he was in town. Told him it wasn't good enough and he deleted me.
his wife butted in at one stage saying she made up the package so I kept at her to sort it out, offered her $50 to repost the stuff and she said it wasn't her business etc. bit of a twat if being honest, and pretty stupid too if she hadn't the brains to get the package tracked or at the very least put their return address on the back.
I had people contact him,  family, friends etc and still nothing. he's very well aware I'm looking for him and seems to take pleasure in it as far as I can see.
I suppose contacting everyone in his and his wifes friend list over the last few weeks with their photo and THIEVES as the caption didn't help my case much..

stitch face

Quote from: Dr Alex on April 26, 2015, 05:08:09 PM
Quote from: stitch face on April 25, 2015, 05:45:17 PM
still nothing from this guy.

be very careful if dealing with him.

Thanks

Don't be careful, just DON'T deal with him. He is an asshole, junky and rip off!

I wonder is he a junkie?
his wife said he was in hospital and they were getting a divorce. she's full of shite though.

stitch face

just reading some stuff about him and his wife on some local forums where he lives in West Virginia...I think I'll leave it at this stage. not a hope I'll get anything. proper lunatics