Did Masonna's Shinsen Na Clitoris come with an OBI?

Started by 13, March 05, 2015, 05:06:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ImpulsyStetoskopu

Probably not. My copy hasn't got it but I bought used one.

I guess so then. Mine was sold as "new" and didn't come with one either.

EDIT: It did come with one: http://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g133492772#enlargeimg

Cementimental

QuoteA Masonna or Violent Onsen Geisha or whatnot CD with their, you know, 'obis' ... Obis? Yeah, you know the cute little outer covers on the spine with the names in Japanese. I think that's what they're called. Well, and the at times exquisite, even sexy, presentation must look fantastic on any coffee table when heavy metal fans or the like come round to tea. I guess nobody can fail to be impressed with your 100 CD 'Merzbox' with the free 'Merzposter', 'Merzbook', 'Merzmobile' or whatever etc. (luckily it doesn't really matter that your 'Merzrom' or other discs won't play properly) - but then you must think 'what about the music?'. I'm asked about the difference between Whitehouse and all these 'noise' bands. Aside from my own subjective and personal judgments, the one fundamental difference is that people actually listen to Whitehouse. I defy many of these Japnoise fans to look me in the eye and really tell me they regularly listen to that music. Most of them are rock and rollers. Where's the content? The use of extreme sounds and noise can be very powerful utilised as a tool but not as a means in itself other than as I said as a sort of 'coffee table' statement.
http://www.susanlawly.freeuk.com/textfiles/wbinterview01.htm

QuoteThe use of extreme sounds and noise can be very powerful utilised as a tool but not as a means in itself (...)

These eight words is the only thing that keeps him from sounding like my grandfather, when talking about The Beatles hah.

Cementimental

Haha indeed, and it's kind of funny to hear one of the pioneers of the whole thing trot out the old "NOBODY ACTUALLY LISTENS TO THIS THEY JUST PRETEND TO LIKE IT TO LOOK COOL"