WARD005 The Rita - The Apex Representation of a Woman

Started by Signora Ward Record, February 09, 2015, 05:13:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Signora Ward Record

Signora Ward Records
WARD005
The Rita - The Apex Representation of a Woman
Black pro C30, Limited ed. to 60 copies in special Original Vintage Stocking packaging from the '60 plus 4 Cardboard Insert and Black stickers

https://signorawardrecords.bandcamp.com/album/ward005-the-rita-the-apex-representation-of-a-woman

yosef666

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

mevsocsci

Picked up a copy from Angst which has co-released this.

silentinstinct

I think I was able to get a copy but seeing it on bandcamp makes me happy for those that couldn't.

yosef666

I'll stock copies in the US at Analog Worship. I'll post here once I have them available for sale.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer