FILTH&VIOLENCE

Started by XE, July 31, 2010, 12:01:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balor/SS1535

Quote from: Salute on February 04, 2020, 02:13:29 PM
Quote from: Balor/SS1535 on July 22, 2019, 06:52:39 PM
I especially liked the the XE / Reek of the Unzen Gas Fumes split (its a shame that this is so difficult to find!)

Just noticed news that there is apparently an official reissue coming (on vinyl?) through Goatowarex/Viva Angel Press. And yeah, this is a great release! I love Reek of the Unzen Gasfumes!

It looks really cool.  Picture disc (not sure if it is one or two), plus new track by both XE and RotUGF!

Salute

Quote from: Balor/SS1535 on February 04, 2020, 08:15:24 PM
It looks really cool.  Picture disc (not sure if it is one or two), plus new track by both XE and RotUGF!

Damn! Bonustracks! Have to get it then. Just ordered the ZSS vinyl, should have waited for this one too...

Balor/SS1535

Quote from: Salute on February 05, 2020, 03:15:22 PM
Quote from: Balor/SS1535 on February 04, 2020, 08:15:24 PM

Damn! Bonustracks! Have to get it then. Just ordered the ZSS vinyl, should have waited for this one too...

I really like both bands, and the new tracks sound really interesting - I'm just not sure whether that is enough to justify the shipping from China to the US!  But, then again, it is Goatawarex, so any hesitation and it will be gone...  I am really looking forward to his exclusive Wrath releases, though (XE and ZSS!).

Into_The_Void

amazing label, always loved the irriverence and politically uncorrectness behind it. Was in contact with the guy a couple of years ago - more or less when the XE re-releases have been published. Very difficult to pick up a release or a project, but if I have to mention a favourite, I would say Bizarre Uproar, Sick seed, Snuff, XE. Raw and arrogant power electronics as its filthiest.
Somebody knows if the finnish website is still active? I´ve only found the new UK division.
https://sabruxa.bandcamp.com/ (Industrial / ambient)

Balor/SS1535

Quote from: Into_The_Void on February 26, 2020, 06:35:18 PM
amazing label, always loved the irriverence and politically uncorrectness behind it. Was in contact with the guy a couple of years ago - more or less when the XE re-releases have been published. Very difficult to pick up a release or a project, but if I have to mention a favourite, I would say Bizarre Uproar, Sick seed, Snuff, XE. Raw and arrogant power electronics as its filthiest.
Somebody knows if the finnish website is still active? I´ve only found the new UK division.

The website/social media (youtube, etc.) were both deleted a few months ago.  I have been meaning to email the label to see if there is a mailing list, but have yet to do so.

FreakAnimalFinland

If someone doesnt want to order items from nhfastore or there is not available or wants to support artists directly and does not know the email, send PM and I can give it.

Label is easily reachable, but at this moment doesn't have website or social media. Nothing dramatic, nor worth of speculation. just return the old school ways.
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

Marko-V

Quote from: FreakAnimalFinland on February 28, 2020, 06:57:21 PM
If someone doesnt want to order items from nhfastore or there is not available or wants to support artists directly and does not know the email, send PM and I can give it.

Label is easily reachable, but at this moment doesn't have website or social media. Nothing dramatic, nor worth of speculation. just return the old school ways.

The old school order via email contact works nice, just ask for sales list. I've ordered a few times lately.