FILTH&VIOLENCE

Started by XE, July 31, 2010, 12:01:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

a_2_g_2

Quote from: vomitgore on August 31, 2016, 06:37:15 PM
Updated list of coming releases announced today:

"31/816
Early warning...   NOT available now! On production. At latest under xxxmass tree.
XE "Black Hole" CD
SICK SEED "Prison Songs" CD
FLAGELLATIO ORGASMUS "Criminal Russia" CD
BIZARRE UPROAR/SICK SEED 7INCH (Cover art by Jukka Siikala)
BIZARRE UPROAR "Hardcore" 3xCD+DVD BOX (Comps.7INCHES.Obscure)
SCATMOTHER "FlowersOf Maltreatment" CD
+ more..."
Gonna need to know which US distributors will carry these. Especially the new XE and BU comp.

yosef666

Quote from: a_2_g_2 on September 01, 2016, 06:49:47 AM
Quote from: vomitgore on August 31, 2016, 06:37:15 PM
Updated list of coming releases announced today:

"31/816
Early warning...   NOT available now! On production. At latest under xxxmass tree.
XE "Black Hole" CD
SICK SEED "Prison Songs" CD
FLAGELLATIO ORGASMUS "Criminal Russia" CD
BIZARRE UPROAR/SICK SEED 7INCH (Cover art by Jukka Siikala)
BIZARRE UPROAR "Hardcore" 3xCD+DVD BOX (Comps.7INCHES.Obscure)
SCATMOTHER "FlowersOf Maltreatment" CD
+ more..."
Gonna need to know which US distributors will carry these. Especially the new XE and BU comp.
I'll stock copies of the split 7". I imagine Malignant will probably stock the CDs as well as the 7".
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

Laplaquenoire

I'll stock all the new releases

david lloyd jones

turns from appreciation to you can buy it here.
especially in the us.

Fluid Fetish

Quote from: david lloyd jones on September 02, 2016, 08:51:28 PM
especially in the us.

This shit flies fast over here my British friend and can be slightly elusive if one doesn't live on the internet (I only do when I'm at work sometimes). I'll appreciate it when I got it in me hands, which I can't wait to listen to/watch the XE special edition.

Thanks everyone also for the VERNICHTUNG DURCH ARBEIT descriptions, added to the long list of 'to buy'.

david lloyd jones

Quote from: Fluid Fetish on September 03, 2016, 01:56:59 AM
Quote from: david lloyd jones on September 02, 2016, 08:51:28 PM
especially in the us.

This shit flies fast over here my British friend and can be slightly elusive if one doesn't live on the internet (I only do when I'm at work sometimes). I'll appreciate it when I got it in me hands, which I can't wait to listen to/watch the XE special edition.

Thanks everyone also for the VERNICHTUNG DURCH ARBEIT descriptions, added to the long list of 'to buy'.

glad that good euro filth is travelling, and both mentioned releases are quality F&V releases that I hope you enjoy.

FreakAnimalFinland

I wouldn't add it to very high on such list. Out of F&V catalogue, this release is perhaps among least interesting ones. Of course it could be satisfying to those who seek the exact style it offers, but release is far far away from what it could be.

Theoretically, there's nothing bad in suffocating & snotty noises and extremely extensive documentary samples and some good ol' WWII photo relics on cover... but there is utter lack of "artistic" creativity in the combination of these two. Sound of noise ain't that powerful, but neither that raw. On top you got the crystal clear document dialogue. It's almost as if you try to watch document from TV but someone listens noise on other side of wall. With just a bit, very very little extra tweeking and creativity, release could have been 10x better. So when F&V catalogue generally is almost exclusively hit, very rarely miss, it's odd choise to put out as CD. For example in case of RAPE releases, F&V would get involved into tweaking sound to desired level of rawness. This release would have probably benefitted from same treatment.

As comparison, for example, listening NYRKKI & KYRPÄ from CD, fuck, what a great compilation! It was good as tape, but could be even better as CD. This modern style F&V color scale adds little bit more kyrpä to the sleazy and tasty graphic look. Sound pressure and great contributions demands instant replays. Too bad some of the bands have already ceased to exists... I think?
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

bitewerksMTB

VERNICHTUNG DURCH ARBEIT

I have that in transit from Malignant. I looked around for samples online but couldn't find any as it sounded like something that could be great or really shitty. It should show up on Monday.

I wish I had added the N&K comp; I assume he'll be reissuing the 2nd volume at some point? I think that's the one I'm on (I'm on one of them, right?). I noticed that there is a track on the original N&K tape that is missing from the cd. Anyone know why?

ritualabuser

The N&K reissue is of course quite excellent, only downside is that the guy behind sKKK wouldn't allow his track to be used. Very excited for the new FCOA album as well.

absurdexposition

Quote from: Si Clark on September 09, 2016, 11:34:38 PM
For anyone who liked their previous releases -

Release date 10/10/2016
FLOODED CHURCH OF ASMODEUS "Piss Soaked Church of the Wrong: A Total Holocaust of Those Who Turn The Other Cheek" CD  Co-release between FV&Bestial Burst.

I've always enjoyed their releases, the horror film samples at the beginning of each track work really well.

Cool. Recently got their split with Necrocannibalistic Vomitorium, which was also titled "Church of the Wrong". Looking forward to hearing the album.
Primitive Isolation Tactics
Scream & Writhe distro and Absurd Exposition label
Montreal, QC
https://www.screamandwrithe.com

Fluid Fetish

Quote from: FreakAnimalFinland on September 10, 2016, 01:40:06 PM

I wouldn't add it to very high on such list. Out of F&V catalogue, this release is perhaps among least interesting ones. Of course it could be satisfying to those who seek the exact style it offers, but release is far far away from what it could be.

Theoretically, there's nothing bad in suffocating & snotty noises and extremely extensive documentary samples and some good ol' WWII photo relics on cover... but there is utter lack of "artistic" creativity in the combination of these two. Sound of noise ain't that powerful, but neither that raw. On top you got the crystal clear document dialogue. It's almost as if you try to watch document from TV but someone listens noise on other side of wall. With just a bit, very very little extra tweeking and creativity, release could have been 10x better. So when F&V catalogue generally is almost exclusively hit, very rarely miss, it's odd choise to put out as CD. For example in case of RAPE releases, F&V would get involved into tweaking sound to desired level of rawness. This release would have probably benefitted from same treatment.

As comparison, for example, listening NYRKKI & KYRPÄ from CD, fuck, what a great compilation! It was good as tape, but could be even better as CD. This modern style F&V color scale adds little bit more kyrpä to the sleazy and tasty graphic look. Sound pressure and great contributions demands instant replays. Too bad some of the bands have already ceased to exists... I think?

I'll keep this in mind, thanks for the further information as well as I may end up hunting down Nyrkki and Kyrpa first now...

I had no idea there was going to be a new Flooded Church of Asmodeus!! I play No Parole constantly, even better then Gonkulator I'd dare say, cannot wait!

yosef666

Copies of the new BLACK STATE 7" and BIZARRE UPROAR / SICK SEED split 7" are now available at Analog Worship for North American folks wanting to avoid Finnish or UK postage costs.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

Laplaquenoire

All new titles of Filth And Violence (new t-shirt too) available here : http://laplaquenoire.com/etiquette-produit/filth-and-violence/

BlackHole

Damn that sample track is great. Look forward to the DLP.

online prowler

Avail via where frost reign.

One X each of these now sold out F&V titles

Bizarre Uproar "3 / 10 / 2014 Lily The Flesh Live" cs.

XE «SS-Division Wiking / Tampere Skinheads 1983» 12" LP.

PS! XE LP also avail in signed greeting to fanatics by XE himself. Limited stock!

PM for info or check: http://wherefrostreignhangar.tumblr.com/