"Ensemble 1" - Xerox collage zine (2nd run !)

Started by Zugzwang Productions, December 29, 2014, 07:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zugzwang Productions

Hi ! My first collage zine "Ensemble 1" is available, fresh out of the stapler ! It compiles twelve A4 collages, and the pages order is different for each copy. 10 numbered copies, A5, 24 pages. Name your price + postage, PM me if interested !

RyanWreck

Looks interesting. Are you in America?

Zugzwang Productions

Zugzwang Productions

Thanks to everyone who asked for one so far. Only two copies left !

Zugzwang Productions

All copies are gone, thanks to everyone who showed interest ! Maybe I will do a second run, so feel free to contact me if interested.

Zugzwang Productions

I am doing a second of run if this zine. I was thinking of 15 copies, but I can do more depending on preorders, so let me know if you want one.
The price is still "pay what you want" + shipping.

For people interested in the US, I know that Obfuscated Records will carry 3 copies.

blowfish

Highly recommend picking up a copy of this zine, the work is great and the presentation is perfect.

Also really please to say some excusive Zalhietzli collages will be appearing in the debut multi artist zine I'm putting out soon, details of which are here:
http://www.input-error.co.uk/nothingforever

Zugzwang Productions

Second run of my collage zine "Ensemble 1" is available, now with fancy blue/purple cover. Ltd. 20 copies, pay what you want + shipping. Contact me at zalhietzli @ gmail.com me to get a copy !