Trepaneringsritualen ‎– Perfection & Permanence
XE: 88 box & XE: purity through fire cd
Puce mary: Persona
Shift: Altamont rising
Candor chasma: The Key
Zyklon SS: Anti-Personnel Explosive Device
vvaa: Hatred Is Nothing Without Action
Swastika Kommando: 1983 box
the rita retrospective II (from 2013 but i got it this year and it has been spinning very often)
Pogrom: Degančios Suros
Proiect Hat/Alfarmania: split tape
M.B/L.C.B: collab cd

many others but these would do

CALIGULA031 - WERTHAM - FORESTA DI FERRO
instagram: @ANTICITIZEN
http://elettronicaradicale.bandcamp.com
telegram for updated list: https://t.me/+03nSMe2c6AFmMTk0

Zeno Marx

Quote from: Dr Alex on December 18, 2014, 11:45:44 AMTerra Sancta - Exile
[desolate atmosphere. Very good cinematic dark ambient.]
I liked what he did on this album, but I also found it a tad too busy.  There's something cold about the production, too.  It doesn't have the warmth in sound that he had on the early releases.  Reminds me of how Yen Pox changed between Blood Music and New Dark Age.

Quote from: Dr Alex on December 18, 2014, 11:45:44 AMBrume - Two Characters
[After amazing "In Heaven" Brume deliver one more masterpiece! Musique concrète with touches of dark ambient. Simply amazing!]
I forgot to check Brume's Discogs.  Thanks.  edit:  turns out this is 2013.
"the overindulgent machines were their children"
I only buy vinyl, d00ds.

ConcreteMascara

favorite thing this year:

Am Not - Dark Heart Katanga - fucking hell...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-2_t-_Y2B8&feature=youtu.be

no order for the rest:

Sektor 304 - Engage... Forwards box set - the 7" is great but I actually prefer the dark ambient/live CDs. Great package with awesome art and a lot of music to take it in. probably my favorite industria/p.e. release this year.

IRM - Closure CD - good but it didn't blow me away on first listen like Order4 did. It's definitely growing on me but I miss the super-heavy electronics.

V/A - Hatred is Nothing Without Action cassette - I don't think Unrest has put out a release I haven't thoroughly enjoyed in like 3 years... I think this tape is even superior to the excellent We Gave Them the Future. Pretty much everyone kills it.

SHIFT/AM NOT/STAB ELECTRONICS - Three Pillars of Controlled Domination 3"CDr - Am Not is perfect. utterly.

Tervahäät - Taival CD - I don't listen to much neofolk but this CD was a revelation to me. beautiful. manages to completely avoid the cheesiness i associate with the genre.

Cassegrain - Centres of Distraction 3x12" - one of the best techno albums of the year. nice variation while keep a consistent atmosphere. tunnel techno as i like to call it.

Violet Poison - Non Sequitur 2xLP giallo techno. rough analogue techno of the highest order.

HTRK - Psychic 9-5 Club LP - sex music of the highest order.

still haven't heard:
Shift - Altamont Rising CD
S.T.A.B. ELECTRONICS - Instrument for Working on Mutant Women LP
Puce Mary - Persona LP

[death|trigger|impulse]

http://soundcloud.com/user-658220512

Dr Alex

@Zeno Marx
Huh. Yes, Brume is from 2013. Sorry about that. I got it from Drone few weeks ago in a promo package.

I really like desolate atmosphere on new Terra Sancta album but older albums are good too but this one have something really special to me.

@ConcreteMascara
I must check Am Not. I like track on Unrest compilation.

Thank for remind me. Shift is really good album but I didn't listen it a lot. I still need to "embrace" their new sound.
S.T.A.B. Electronics Urashima LP is good but nothing too memorable to me. Maybe I need to spin it more.

I still wait for Ultra boxset so I didn't put it in my list.

Must add Jake Bell - Awake In My Flying Dream cd which I got 2 days ago. Amazing ambient with IDM touches. Atmosphere on this cd is something beyond words..

Disappointments:
Consumer Electronics (I listen it yesterday again and I still think the "music" is terrible and vocals are good as ever but simply not goes well with dull and sterile digital sounds)
both Sunn O))) collaborations. I like Ulver, I like Sunn ))) but... Maybe I just can't understand it.
Sacher-Pelz - Zre Has Celp (simply, it's boring)
K2's whole Audio Pathology Archives is terrible. I still didn't listen 2 volumes but all I heard is not so good. Too digital and overdubed. Mastering is also terrible!
Loss - Sick [I listen it few times and it's not so good. Rhythmic noise/industrial with darker sound. Their "I Kill Everything" is something really special but this one is not]

Urban Noise

Quote from: ConcreteMascara on December 18, 2014, 06:30:27 PM

Sektor 304 - Engage... Forwards box set - the 7" is great but I actually prefer the dark ambient/live CDs. Great package with awesome art and a lot of music to take it in. probably my favorite industria/p.e. release this year.

Thank you! I'm really happy to know it made such an impression on you! :)

I'm not really following any "dates" on the stuff I'm buying so, no lists from my side since I don't even know the release year from must of the stuff I've bought/traded!

New Approach Records
www.nghproductions.limitedrun.com
www.newapproachrecords.wordpress.com
www.nekrogoatheresyproductions.wordpress.com

ANDROPHILIA

Quote from: Dr Alex on December 18, 2014, 07:32:39 PM

S.T.A.B. Electronics Urashima LP is good but nothing too memorable to me. Maybe I need to spin it more.

damn i've miss it
is you decide to sell it contact me
LOL

-ANDROPHILIA
-LIM DUL

"Give me crack and anal sex
Take the only tree that's left
and stuff it up the hole
in your culture" 
(L.Cohen)

ConcreteMascara

gotta mention one more thing:

Private Archive ‎– Honey Aspic Enema cassette - combining my two favorite genres of music, power electronics and techno into something amazing. i could definitely see this turning a lot of people off but it's perfect to me. reminds me a bit of Cathode Terror Secretion so bonus points ofr that. and live at MAPS fest last weekend these guys destroyed it. very excited for whatever is next from them!
[death|trigger|impulse]

http://soundcloud.com/user-658220512

Scat-O-Logy

Quote from: ANDROPHILIA on December 19, 2014, 12:39:34 AM

damn i've miss it
LOL
Joking or...? You can still get it from various distros or from Dis-Cocks for example.

Andrew McIntosh

For me the main stand-out releases of the year were both from projects that have been around for years who are basically making "come-backs", as it where.

Brighter Death Now's "With Promises Of Death" hid me immediately just as "Necrose Evangelicum" did, but not entirely in the same way. It started with a powerful declaration of intent, acknowledging a return to power, and gradually and with great skill winded down the mood to the kind of depression inducing Death Industrial Karmanik pioneered. I'm a bit of a BDN tragic so I was prepared to accept anything that wasn't complete crap but this was more than just good enough, this was not only a return to form but a real extension of the project's catalogue.

The second release that excited me this year was The Primitive Calculator's "The World Is Fucked". Essentially synth punk, but with the kind of urgent power and grunt that marks actual punk as opposed to watery shit that tries to sound like it, combined with a real sense of nihilistic miserablism that I just love. I understand the people in the band are somewhat politically active but thank Cthulhu there's no notion of such ethics here, just sheer bleakness and contempt of both self and everything else that I can only concur with. And, thank fuck, no attempt from the vocalist to hide the fact that he's an Australian (by using) a phony seppo accent.

For the most part, it was these two releases that I felt a genuine, warm thrill for. There were others, most notably Shift's "Altamont Rising", which combined rotten synth tones with layers of samples that made me jealous, but I don't like to buy too much these days so what does stand out, tends to stand out more strongly.

(The Ultra box set also gives me strong tingles but I'll rant about that later, still absorbing).
Shikata ga nai.

ironfistofthesun

Record of the year...
IRM Closure.
A cold, clinical and complex album. The production is as sharp as surgical steel that only adds to irm's ability to build and built tension and almost induce panic attacks...My only complaint...where is the vinyl of this????

Also some great records released by close friends and colleges, that I won't mention as I don't want to look like a arse kisser...and after the drama of last year, great to see that no fucks were given and it was business as usual!

Much needed reissues of the pogrom and puce mary also were very welcome!

burdizzo

Brighter Death Now's "With Promises Of Death" hid me immediately just as "Necrose Evangelicum" did, but not entirely in the same way. It started with a powerful declaration of intent, acknowledging a return to power, and gradually and with great skill winded down the mood to the kind of depression inducing Death Industrial Karmanik pioneered. I'm a bit of a BDN tragic so I was prepared to accept anything that wasn't complete crap but this was more than just good enough, this was not only a return to form but a real extension of the project's catalogue.

I dunno, this is fine, but nothing on a par with what I liked by BDN - "Innerwar", "May All Be Dead", or "Very Little Fun". Lacks something, I don't know what. Oh, I'll probably listen to it again, but I'd reach for one of the others first. Perhaps I was disappointed because everything I heard about it was good, so my expectations were perhaps a little high.

ANDROPHILIA

Quote from: Scat-O-Logy on December 19, 2014, 07:04:47 AM
Quote from: ANDROPHILIA on December 19, 2014, 12:39:34 AM

damn i've miss it
LOL
Joking or...? You can still get it from various distros or from Dis-Cocks for example.

yes
indeed find it
-ANDROPHILIA
-LIM DUL

"Give me crack and anal sex
Take the only tree that's left
and stuff it up the hole
in your culture" 
(L.Cohen)

ligature impression

Climax Denial/ The Rita - "Preparing for Pointe"
Loved this. Layout looked like a snapshot of a deep study. CD back with blown out synths and hovering vocals, and the Rita with that great collage. Love the tapey sound of it all.

The Rita - "Ballet Feet Positions"
An extended study. Visualize the movements. Layout is dense with ballet and foot care imagery. The story and Caligula031 rework are perfect too. This with the Climax Denial split are the best marriage of aural, visual and conceptual work this year.

Caligula031 - "Bachelorette Party"
Really like the concept, and the samples/field recordings that tie it all in. The opening track is a rhythmic beast! even though half the size, I like this more than the full length. Still need Domino...

Gnawed - "Feign and Cloak"
This project is so good. So consistently powerful, but still evolving from release to release. More of an atmospheric death industrial sound than the last full length, but still with the expected Gnawed rage. Hoping for the LP...

STAB Electronics - "Instrument for Working on Mutant Women"
Vileness. Cold, biting synthesis. So much disgust. Really like the vocals and how they pair with the synths. Harsh at some points, just unnerving at others. 

Private Archive - Honey Aspic Enema
I commented on this before, but I still can't get enough of this tape. I don't really see this kind of precision or restraint with PE/industrial themes. Oozing with sexual power.

Atrax Morgue - "Mechanic Asphyxia" (Urashima reissue)
Maybe not truly my favorite AM release, but it was the first one that I heard that changed my perspective on atmosphere, tone, and minimalist composition in PE. Made me appreciate and love stuff like this so much more. The way a the synth lines just leave you to wait and wait for repeated phrases. The representation of a maniac's consciousness. Fuck it, favorite AM release. Happy to have a good copy of this. Cheers to Urashima!

holy ghost

Some of the stuff on my "list" hasn't even arrived yet (ie the Swallowed 2xLP and along with it the Phobocosm), or been pressed on LP (Stargazer) and there's stuff coming out I've barely digested yet, and new stuff (ie The Rita LP) that I just ordered that are potential contenders. I feel like I would be better suited to making a 2014 list in July 2015 to see what's held up.

jadderly

Quote from: holy ghost on December 25, 2014, 06:50:27 PM
I feel like I would be better suited to making a 2014 list in July 2015

Agreed. Though for me this is mainly because I hardly bought any new music in 2014, mostly reissues and old stuff.