Infektionsabteilung - TAPE(Out now on Obscurex!)

Started by Niko, December 04, 2014, 10:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niko

OBS023: Infektionsabteilung TAPE

Out on Obscurex:

Cosmic and minimalist electronic music meets noisy new age Industrial muzak on this debut tape of italian Infektionsabteilung. Made with tape loops, mics and analogue synth. Influenced by Tangerine Dream, Asmus Tietchens, Maurizio Bianchi, Throbbing Gristle, Conrad Schnitzler etc.
Also fans of Will Over Matter, Videotrage and such might want to check this out!
Samples:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/98828525/Infektionsabteilungsample1.mp3
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/98828525/Infektionsabteilungsample2.mp3

6 Euros + Shipping
Orders to: niko[at]obscurex.org

www.obscurex.org Noise, Power Electronics, Industrial & Experimental Label.

Niko

online prowler

Oi! Good news!

Note: Please check sample links. Seem to be broken or not updated ...

Scat-O-Logy

Very interesting release... Something different. Should get this soon.

Here are fixed links (which will most likely be updated by Niko soon enough): Sample1 | Sample2

Beginning of 1st track sounded very scary, I was expecting some synth pop to develop but luckily not.

Niko

Niko

Out now officially and also available through Freak Animal.

Jaakko V.

Got this from Mr Obscurex at Rooster Pub. Never heard of this before, but upon hearing that it may interest fans of Videotrage, was immediately interested. Wasn't disappointed! Really original mixture of pretty much those elements mentioned in the promo blurb. Suitably damaged amplifier type of sound fits this kind of weird "cosmic" music very well. Italian? I could swear it sounds a lot like something Mr. Harald Mentor (or maybe Sick Seed) could do. But I guess the word of the label has to be believed. Anyway, great release. Get it while you can!

online prowler

Danke schön for fixng the samples. Interesting compositions.