Special Interest
November 28, 2022, 09:42:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 573 574 575 576 577 578 [579]
  Print  
Author Topic: PLAYLIST with COMMENTS/REVIEWS  (Read 4330502 times)
NerveGas
user

« Reply #8670 on: November 25, 2022, 06:15:18 AM »

Anal Drill - Stimulating The Masochist CS

Crushing Ramirez noise. Not wallish or static. Occasional phaser sweeping and warbling laser beam feedback. Active and exciting. Plenty of range while still remaining heavy and punishing and possessing the perfect amount of analog tape crud sound. Some brief agonized vocal sounds in places even which are super welcome. Tasteful use of vocals in harsh noise? Never a problem for me if done correctly! Overall monster of a release. Classic!

Absolutely fucking essential Ramirez !! The absolute best of his in my opinion !

It’s definitely one of the best in my mind as well. Really exciting release.
Manhog_84

« Reply #8671 on: November 26, 2022, 01:14:05 AM »

Rudolf Eb.er – Om Kult: Ritual Practice Of Conscious Dying Vol. I-III

This has been on a heavy rotation lately. High pitched squealing, drone, rumbling, distorted voices...All tracks flow to each other smoothly. I used to have the Joke Lanz split LP. Brown record that had to be played from the center to edge. I sold it but regret now! Maybe I thought it had too much air in it...long pauses with nothing and then suddenly weird noises. Om Kult is a lot different and it's probably my favorite recordings from the artist. All in neat digipaks. I have mainly listened this while working remotely and there doesn't seem to be much difference between the records, but it's easy to listen these in a row. 

Rudolf.Eb.er - Meditation on a Broom Stick

Lot more aggressive than Om Kult. There is one extremely annoying track but otherwise this is great. Love those screaming parts.

Lunar Womb – The Sleeping Green

When I read that this is some sort of dark keyboard music from the 90's, released by Hospital and nice green covers, it got my interest. Well...it's a bit too cheesy fantasy music. There are some nice parts and it has a sort of medieval atmosphere. Last bonus track is quite awful and doesn't really fit in.
morbid_dyspepsia

« Reply #8672 on: November 26, 2022, 07:46:11 AM »

PLAYLIST 26-11-2022

Not that it matters - STAR and WORTH are in their own league and should be acknowledged for that...

Aside from that my playlist has been; Snobb Slakt, Kerno (GR), Merzbow "Solonoise", Pain Appendix sources, Psychward Sources, Macronympha "Baroque", Frank Zappa & The Mothers, Atrocious Madness "Total Control", Kano, The Germs "Let's Pretend", Xantotol (POL), Fukkheads (AUS), early Suzanne Ciani, Forbidden Temple (BEL) "Demo II Promo", Sleepchamber "Succubus" multiple different versions
Pages: 1 ... 573 574 575 576 577 578 [579]
  Print  

Jump to: