PLAYLIST with COMMENTS/REVIEWS

Started by GEWALTMONOPOL, December 15, 2009, 09:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXX

Quote from: deathcamp on November 12, 2017, 07:50:50 PM
Quote from: FreakAnimalFinland on November 09, 2017, 03:19:33 PM

ANENZEPHALIA "Programmatika" tape
Hospital
While new KE/HIL 12" and new GENOCIDE ORGAN 7" are extremely good, I still am rather disturbed about Anenzephalia being over. If you can blame some bands to too obvious, there is hardly anything obvious in Anenzephalia. This tape, collecting bits and pieces from 1989-2006 and mixed down 2016, just blows my mind. Artwork isn't good. Graphic design is rather horrid, but in it's themes, looks and spirit there is great feel of it being more than it feels like. While with some other releases my gut-feeling is exact the opposite.

Sorry but I am not sure to understand... Worth buying or not? Their performance during the Tesco fest was so impressive that I would like to have a complete collection...
Thanks for your thoughts about VERNICHTUNG DURCH ARBEIT, will check it!

Sounds are great, design not so much. Surprised few have mentioned the high quality pin it comes with.

deathcamp

CON-DOM "Control Domination" CD (Armed & Loaded Recordings)
Absolute punishing UK power electronics, this is one of the very best from Con-Dom! Each track has it's own identity and the vocals are amongst the most aggressive ever recorded. Masterpiece.

TREPANERINGSRITUALEN "Kainskult" LP (Tesco Organisation)
Just one listening session, but I can say that the goal is reached, to do an excellent following to "Perfection & Permanence". Maybe better? Time will tell!

burdizzo

Yeah, it's funny. It is a good album w/ some very strong tracks, and I enjoy it, but I saw him live at the Tesco Festival, and I became bored half way through. In fact, I left to go out back. Seemed a bit of a ''one trick pony'' on stage, and I think went on for a long time; certainly longer than GO - or did it just seem that way? But he's very popular, so Tesco did a good move getting him on the roster.

deathcamp

Yes I share your views on Trepanering performance, it lacked something... Playing a cd and doing only vocals is not a good option. Even more at the Tesco Fest with all these great acts performing. Only Con-Dom can take liberty to do it I assume?
Anyway, it doesn't affect my interest on the albums, it is a quite unique and great project.

impulse manslaughter

Saw him live 2 times, couldn't hold my attention both times..

FreakAnimalFinland

Hospital
While new KE/HIL 12" and new GENOCIDE ORGAN 7" are extremely good, I still am rather disturbed about Anenzephalia being over. If you can blame some bands to too obvious, there is hardly anything obvious in Anenzephalia. This tape, collecting bits and pieces from 1989-2006 and mixed down 2016, just blows my mind. Artwork isn't good. Graphic design is rather horrid, but in it's themes, looks and spirit there is great feel of it being more than it feels like. While with some other releases my gut-feeling is exact the opposite.

Sorry but I am not sure to understand... Worth buying or not? Their performance during the Tesco fest was so impressive that I would like to have a complete collection...

I think it is worth to get. I have heard people comment on slightly unbalanced tape. Mixing various things together in almost like puzzle rather than solid release. I like that quality as it makes tape different from many Anenzephalia releases. Artwork design is horrid, but it certainly worth to get. I don't think poster or pin is necessary really. This would have worked well being just a tape with j-card.
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

Urban Noise

Quote from: cr on November 10, 2017, 11:26:04 PM
I am just listening to the great Nyodene D - Edenfall CD.
Since there wasn't a release after 2015 (at least to my and Discogs' knowledge), I hope the project is still going!? Any future releases would be much appreciated.

I think the project is no longer active.
New Approach Records
www.nghproductions.limitedrun.com
www.newapproachrecords.wordpress.com
www.nekrogoatheresyproductions.wordpress.com

deathcamp

Quote from: FreakAnimalFinland on November 17, 2017, 10:32:58 AM

Hospital

I think it is worth to get. I have heard people comment on slightly unbalanced tape. Mixing various things together in almost like puzzle rather than solid release. I like that quality as it makes tape different from many Anenzephalia releases. Artwork design is horrid, but it certainly worth to get. I don't think poster or pin is necessary really. This would have worked well being just a tape with j-card.

Thanks again for these explanations. I just hope that it will be a re-release, this tape is already at 60€ at discogs??? Hell!

cr

Quote from: Urban Noise on November 17, 2017, 11:46:37 AM
Since there wasn't a release after 2015 (at least to my and Discogs' knowledge), I hope the project is still going!? Any future releases would be much appreciated.

Oh, that's too bad!

deathcamp

Quote from: Urban Noise on November 17, 2017, 11:46:37 AM

Too bad, the last LP on Urashima is excellent to my ears.

F82123

Venerence-Beyond the Kingdom of Sleep
A HUGE improvement over past tapes. Has a great Nekrophile Records vibe, especially on the A side.

Die Kombination / Ferro Mortem-Partie Mobile
More killer tracks from Die Kombination. One of my favorite newer projects. Ferro Mortem tracks are also strong, but the winner is for sure Die Kombination.
Fatigued & Relapsing

treebeard

i've purchased a good amount of death industrial and pe this year, but haven't listened to much of it.  anyhow, listens most relevant to the forum...

am not - the developing world
koufar - lebanon for lebanese CD
terror cell unit (all releases)
guillermo pizarro & david wright - handsome god within us tape
blackwatch - zulu
autovoice - 00000011 (reissue/remaster of '96 release!!!!)
ledge walker - guided by ripples (local dungeon synth)
compactor - slowdown
sunken cheek - tempered exhaust
sunken cheek - without rejection
sunken cheek & plague mother split
sunken cheek & kvlt deth split
limbs bin - bliss tech flexi
limbs bin - "18 rack demo"
dario valzer - s/t ep (local heavily carpenter soundtrack-influenced synth)

+ a ton of shoegaze, grindcore, sludge, and funeral doom

NaturalOrthodoxy

Today -

Spectral Voice - Eroded Corridors of Unbeing

It's not often death metal holds my attention for a full album's length but this is sick. Totally cavernous and neanderthal. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSk08GAlwIw

Menacing '84 - Hail '84

Modern classic UK PE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Duj8-41Pdyk&t=1901s

urall

Quote from: NaturalOrthodoxy on November 21, 2017, 04:58:38 PM
Today -

Spectral Voice - Eroded Corridors of Unbeing

It's not often death metal holds my attention for a full album's length but this is sick. Totally cavernous and neanderthal. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSk08GAlwIw

Yeah of the best releases this year. Saw them live a while back and it was an awesome show.

Kayandah

The New Blockaders - Live At Rammel Club/The Dome
Probably the completionist in me that purchased this because my memory of the Dome show was being less than impressed and listening to it here hasn't changed my opinion. The Rammel Club show sounds better here but ultimately I would struggle to recommend this vs classic tNB