PLAYLIST with COMMENTS/REVIEWS

Started by GEWALTMONOPOL, December 15, 2009, 09:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tommy Carlsson

Yeah, it's weird you don't hear more about Op Rechts. Did that LP come out at a particularly bad time, or was there no distribution, or why isn't it more widely known? I'd like to know. Should be discussed more often, maybe even should be considered old and clandestine enough that it begs for a place in the "PE canon".

Right now I am listening to the Coup De Grace Over Europe tape, on Club Moral (1986). What struck me first (since it's been a few years since I last listened to this one) is how AMAZING the sound quality is. Hi-fi sound on normal grade tape, not bad for a 20+ yr old cassette. And the sounds, man, great authoritative and sparse material, only occasionally drifting off in annoying synth noodling (which assumedly is delivered by his Club Moral mates backing him), the live recordings are mostly of very good sound quality. Highly enjoyable power electronics of a kind that I'm not seeing being made anywhere at all at the moment.

bitewerksMTB

Strömkarlen, where did you find the OP RECHTS LP? I was searching for a copy for a few years until Mr. Carlsson located a copy for me in the UK. Bought it for under $60 with shipping. It was well worth it! I'd only previous found 3 people who knew of it/owned copies.

Playlist:

NEGATIVE PLANE 2lp
CHARNEL HEAP F & V vers
F & V comp tape

RyanWreck

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on August 30, 2010, 07:39:37 PM

F & V comp tape

I know you may be biased but I'll ask anyway: overall, how is this comp? Who contributes the best tracks? It's a shame that Unaction didn't contribute to this one too.

FreakAnimalFinland

Caucasian Colony, two tapes. New and the older. Danish noisy PE, which most of all gives you hints towards the more PE era sound of Prurient / Hospital prod. Lay-out and the lyrics have similar "arty" yet rough approach. Musically this is grainier, more physical. Distorted vocals, humming/drones, crushing noises. Not just wall of noise with vocals, but each song has its own composition of different sound elements. Promising.

E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

mystikum

Umpio - Muelas  - Just came in today.   Thinking that listening to this type of thing is why my migraines are so much worse than usual lately?  ha.
Still, I'm quite happy this guy is around

Strömkarlen

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on August 30, 2010, 07:39:37 PM
Strömkarlen, where did you find the OP RECHTS LP? I was searching for a copy for a few years until Mr. Carlsson located a copy for me in the UK. Bought it for under $60 with shipping. It was well worth it! I'd only previous found 3 people who knew of it/owned copies.

Playlist:

NEGATIVE PLANE 2lp
CHARNEL HEAP F & V vers
F & V comp tape

Forgot to answer this one. Mr Carlsson was the one that introduced me and helped located Op Rechts copies.

Today listen:

IRM Order4. What a CD! They really raised the stakes with this one.
Kristian Olsson LP on Nattmaran. Can't wait to see Alfarmania in two weeks. This is so good also. 
Thirdorgan Cyclotron on Gross. It is wallish but still managed to deliver a punch.
And finally digging through old tapes I found my copy of New Noise Year's Party 3 tape compilation on Club Moral.

RyanWreck

V/A - Animal Bizarre 1 (2010) - I really wish this thing was longer as there are only 4 tracks and only 3 which are actual songs, the last track is just an outro but a very unique one at that, I explain this later on, when the time comes. Grunt starts us off with an enduring style of controlled chaos and staunch vocals that he has been experimenting with since the dawn of man. You know Grunt when you hear it and this is no exception. Next up is Bizarre Uproar who contribute the best track on this tape by cultivating an atmosphere of eeriness which becomes so much more disturbing when put into the context of this tape and its subject matter. All BU music must be "felt" and is hard to explain in words so just listen to the fucking thing and come to your own conclusions. Wertham finishes off the actual songs with a very vocally focused track playing atop a scenery of slowly bubbling loops and lo-fi drones. Finally is South American Great Dane, who I spoke of earlier. Like I mentioned, this track is an outro that wraps up a cassette dedicated to bestiality. It is literally just some audio recording of a girl, and maybe a guy, getting fucked by a dog on a wooden floor, and that's it; no noise, no vocals not even a slight drone or hiss. Other than hearing South American Great Dane once for the sake of completing this album as a whole, taking it all in, (as it should be) I personally stop this comp before that track starts now. Everything else is great as expected.
*review as taken from my own blog*

Violent Noise Atrocities

Meshuggah - Obzen
Robert Johnson - Complete Recordings
The Police - Ghost In the Machine
Merzbow - Pulse Demon
Black Leather Jesus - Machofucker
Canopy - Menhir
Lasse Marhaug - Quality Control
Obscura - Cosmogenesis
MGLA - Groza
Andrrew Coltrane - Blitzkrieg
Vice Wears Black Hose - Part 2
Vice Wears Black Hose - Part 3
King Crimson - Thrak

halthan

16 Horsepower: secret south

jake

bizarre uproar track on animal bizarre is excellent. very disturbing for reasons that aren't even entirely sure to me. definite bad vibes.
this track plus the latest BU on F&V represents the new direction of BU? very curious to see where this goes.

bogskaggmannen

MAEROR TRI "Hypnotikum II" LP [Poeta Negra / Absurd] - Still so good. A bit harsher than the first part. Very loopbased and pretty grainy sound. More "industrial" in approach than other MT works.
SRMEIXNER "Ten thousand ways to die" CD-R [material of forthcoming CD on Segerhuva] - Never seen Segerhuva as a exclusive noise-label and this will most definitely change a few peoples perception regarding this.
STRAFE F.R. "Moor" CD [Staalplaat] - Not as intriguing as the "Lufthunger" CD but still a well made work. Stylewise hard to pin down, but I guess maybe that's why I enjoy this right now.

Will have to get back on the RELAY FOR DEATH LP + ZONA INDUSTRIALE and new TREPANERINGSRITUALEN tapes later this week.

ARKHE

TREPANERINGSRITUALEN - new release after Septentrionalis?

np:
SEWER ELECTION + TRERIKSRÖSET Rågsved cs - harsh noise period. Organic and violent. A pleasure.

Ritual

Quote from: pestdemon on September 08, 2010, 07:12:59 PM
TREPANERINGSRITUALEN - new release after Septentrionalis?

He released "Roi Perdu" on iDEAL for the Norgberg Festival in 23 copies.

ConcreteMascara

Lately:
V/A - Tied To An Abuse 2xtape

Iron Fist of the Sun - Danny La Rue Died in His Sleep tape

Brandkommando - Liquid Times tape

Kärsimysnäytelmä! - Kärsimysnäytelmä! CD

All are very good.
[death|trigger|impulse]

http://soundcloud.com/user-658220512