PLAYLIST with COMMENTS/REVIEWS

Started by GEWALTMONOPOL, December 15, 2009, 09:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brad

Controlled Bleeding - Core LP
Severed Heads - City Slab Horror LP

Ashmonger

Shift - Morose (C30, Unrest Productions): first listen, will need more listens. Side A is quite calm, Side B is harsher. For now I prefer Side B.
Got this together with the Shift/Sick Seed LP on the Silken Tofu fest, but that LP needs more listens to say anything about it. SS side skips in the beginning though, seems like there's a small bend in the LP, can't even see it, but it's enough to make the needle skip unless I heighten the weight. Put it under a pile of LPs now, hope that'll help, but I'm not certain...

Genocide Organ - Under - Kontrakt (CD, Tesco Organisation): good stuff. I like how GO has both more extreme tracks and calmer ones, also like the vocals, which are less screamed than most PE, but sound kind of gruesome due to the effects used. GO also sounds cleaner than a lot of other PE, to me at least, which makes it sound rather cold. Should compare them more, but for now I like this album better than Leichenlinie. (Note: these are the only two GO releases I own, and have heard, up to now.)

P-K

Quote from: FreakAnimalFinland on May 27, 2011, 05:40:43 PMthe Alfarmania new pic 10", very nice!

just gave it a spin, then 2, 3 times :-D very good stuff, from all Alfarmania i got & checked this is one of the best imho

P-K

Deutsch nepal 2x7".....some drunken songs (only1, others are rather nice imho), mixed with intrumental Staalplaat-DN-type work....nice .

Helm : to an end lp .....drone vs Sewer Election-like body sounds. cruel.....but very good!

Psyche : insomnia theatre VOD box......well, we all have a weakness :-D

pontifx

BU - unsafe&insane LP

bitewerksMTB

Is Deutsch Nepal still active? I don't think I have heard anything I liked but he was an interesting character to meet.

"Unsafe & Insane" is just an awesome record. Probably my favorite BU release.

Only think I've listened to is half of new Genocide Organ.

FreakAnimalFinland

What counts as active? I think they play live and there has been releases - mostly re-issues, but in standards of industrial music, I think it isn't that long time since previous new album?

SHIFT / ANEMONE TUBE 7", listened this maybe 5 times ! One side heavy straight forward, another heavy with shifting layers. In a way, brutally simple, but also complexity to go beyond minimalism.
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

Ritual

Quote from: FreakAnimalFinland on May 29, 2011, 07:22:10 PM
What counts as active? I think they play live and there has been releases - mostly re-issues, but in standards of industrial music, I think it isn't that long time since previous new album?
About a week... ;)
http://www.autarkeia.org/main.php?lang=en&menu=label&ac=releases&id=1641

P-K

GGFH : halloween cd .....sold it many years ago, got it back for cheap, now thinking "why the fuck did i sell it???", great sleazy lofi stuff

icepick method

Quote from: P-K on May 30, 2011, 05:05:05 AM
GGFH : halloween cd .....sold it many years ago, got it back for cheap, now thinking "why the fuck did i sell it???", great sleazy lofi stuff

Love that album. I threw together a video for Fetal Infection a couple years ago with the help of a quick google image search and a webcam shot of a monkey skull replica.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcAhsbOqVz0
Industrial-noise zine archive http://shock-corridor.blogspot.com

Tenebracid

lr "exile"
alleypisser "addicts"
murder corporation "disturbance"
killer bug "steaming gash"
runes order "electronic winter landscape"

pontifx

di6 - disc-riminate

SafeWord

The Rita - Retrospective

Sick Seed- Beasts among Men

Xenophobic Ejaculation/Sick Seed- Split

love all of these, and plan to buy more filth and violence records and tapes

Dan J

Spacemen 3 - Sound Of Confusion cd
17 minute version of Rollercoaster that might rank as one the best recorded songs ever. One of the few tracks I can listen to endlessy without getting tired of. Drugged out rock bliss.

Taimour Abdulwahab cs
Gothenburg harshnoise. Was for sale at merchtable at the last night of Utmarken without any info. Shitty low dubbing that in some way suits this well. Sounds like a 8th generation dub of "insert any Incapacitants recording here" just buried under loads of tape mud and volume needs to cranked up high for best result. Nice stuff for what it is and I can always appreciate something that comes close to sound as it was buried in the ground in the mid 90's and now digged up, and I mean that literary. Thumbs up!

Dan J

MANGLED CLIT - Purveyors Of Cruelty cs [Slaughter Productions]
American gutter/xxx power electronics from the 90's. Raw, funny and entertaining. The noise is beyond primitive and sounds like mangled tape going from first to last track. It's damaged. Lyrics are beyond. Mangled Clit would fit perfect for Industrial Recollections next to those Streicher reissues.

THE NEW SADISM - Urge To Kill cs [Strength Through Joy, Aquilifer Sodality]
Simple but effective feedback work from '83.