Konstruktivits – Black December
Konstruktivits – A Dissembly
Circle - Forest
Chrome - Third From The Sun

Tenebracid

lussuria - ghost entanglement lp

bogskaggmannen

Tapes during the kitchen-renovation:

Maniac Cop "Stalks the living to feed on the dead" (Hatband) - laidback and slow moving outstretched sounds.
Mania "Miserable disposition" (HHR) - good, but i'm pretty tired of this style of noise. favorite mania still is last track on ultra-negative.
Laxative Souls "Twist and decease" (LXSS) - too long tracks, has not really stood the test of time for me.
Lashtal "Thoum aesh neith" (Nekrophile) - from impressive to embarrasing.
Dieter Müh / Balinese Beast "You are playin' like a fuckin' pub band 4" (The 7.17 From West...) - appearently done for the int'l record store day. good loops and dark dronescape from DM and rubbish from BB.

bitewerksMTB

I don't even remember what "Miserable Disposition" sounds like. It's mostly feedback/junkmetal, right? First tape, of a 'series'. I do remember not having a clue on what to do for artwork hence the half-ass collage. Things finally clicked...

Recent Listens:

BONGRIPPER "Satan Worshipping Doom"
ANATEUS "blood libels" LP
WITCHRIST LP
test presses

ConcreteMascara

Quote from: P-K on June 26, 2011, 01:33:08 AM
Surgeon : breaking the frame cd......outstanding ice-cold techno/pure electronics, love it!

Is this the new album that just came out? I haven't listened to Surgeon in a long while. I'm gonna have to dig out those records...
[death|trigger|impulse]

http://soundcloud.com/user-658220512

P-K

Quote from: ConcreteMascara on June 29, 2011, 10:38:41 PM
Quote from: P-K on June 26, 2011, 01:33:08 AM
Surgeon : breaking the frame cd......outstanding ice-cold techno/pure electronics, love it!

Is this the new album that just came out? I haven't listened to Surgeon in a long while. I'm gonna have to dig out those records...

imho, it's awesome http://youtu.be/sdB6EcmNy7s

FreakAnimalFinland

Quote from: Tenebracid on June 29, 2011, 02:15:25 PM

How is it? I recall some old tape with the "standard" noise and keyboard "melodies" and didn't like it much, but I assume there is progress?
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

Tenebracid

Quote from: FreakAnimalFinland on June 30, 2011, 08:53:30 AM
Quote from: Tenebracid on June 29, 2011, 02:15:25 PM

How is it? I recall some old tape with the "standard" noise and keyboard "melodies" and didn't like it much, but I assume there is progress?

yes this lp is more complex and varied than his other releases, having different cuts in each side instead of one long drone track and featuring even spoken vocals at parts, some left field recordings specially water and crying baby?, buried melodies... some parts reminds me a bit of the softer side of m.b. - still sounds like Lussuria but you can tell he put more effort in this than the tapes.

NNERVES

Thierry Müller – Rare & Unreleased 1974-1984 CD
Sky Burial- 'Dream Decimator' Cassette
PHBTK – Verfall / Melachoir Double Cassette
Maurizio Bianchi - Computers S.P.A./Com.SA 2CD
Thomas Koner - 'Nunatak/Teimo/Permafrost/' 3CD box of early albums - Highly recommended and essential listening IMHO

cvac

That Koner boxset is fantastic and a great way to get your hands on his early albums at a good price. I think I paid around $45 for a copy of Permafrost by itself a few years back. I wish they'd reissue some of his other stuff. Aubrite is very difficult to find at a decent price, for example.

Past couple days:

Wolfpack: lycanthro punk
Valvontakomissio: systeemi
Mellakka: discog tape
Merzbow: variations for electric fan
Ligeti : Ligeti Project CD 1
Glide: disappear here
Go Betweens: liberty belle
M.B. : armagehdon

Ashmonger

Concrete Isolation Box - Iesus Homo (CDr): Third release from CIB. This time with more shorter tracks, but again some good raw power electronics. Last track has some (bas)guitar in the background it seems, which gives it a nice extra variation. Seems the project is little known, but I think it deserves some more recognition.

Kanibal Hymn - Brompton Cemetary (3"CDr, Cthulhic Dawn Productions): got this in a trade together with the CIB release. Two tracks, 12 minutes. Kind of ritual/ambient stuff. The first track sounds a bit like ritual/ambient - power electronics mixture, the second track is more dark ambient. First release I heard from Kanibal Hym, but I might want to check out some more, 'cause this is pretty good.

Apart from that, some other stuff like Fields of the Nephilim - Dawnrazor (great!) and Sophia - Herbstwerk (also great! don't know too much about this kind of neo-classical/martial stuff, but I can't imagine it can get much better than this, haha).

Zeno Marx

Toukaseibunshi - Meta-Inorganicmatter Meta-Newlon on PSF Records

Impressive album of good variation, all maintaining a consistent high quality.  "Glace 2" is a full-on power-electronics assault with an 80's cassette feel.  "Enthsiate" is a strong industrial, quasi-percussion piece.  "Glace" is a long minimalist track of solid caliber with massive metallic noise swells.  This album might be too varied for some, but it delivers throughout the listen.  I'm impressed, and I know I'll come back to it more than a few times.
"the overindulgent machines were their children"
I only buy vinyl, d00ds.

P-K

Quote from: Ashmonger on July 03, 2011, 09:41:17 PMFields of the Nephilim - Dawnrazor (great!)

hell yeah, dusty western-goth. awesome.

Ashmonger

Quote from: P-K on July 05, 2011, 12:03:31 PM
Quote from: Ashmonger on July 03, 2011, 09:41:17 PMFields of the Nephilim - Dawnrazor (great!)
hell yeah, dusty western-goth. awesome.
Too bad I can't go to the Shadowplay festival, would be cool to see them again (plus some of the other bands). Saw them on the Gothic Festival in 2008, which was good, despite the short playing time.