Special Interest
February 28, 2020, 07:48:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]
  Print  
Author Topic: FILTH&VIOLENCE  (Read 134437 times)
Balor/SS1535
user

« Reply #300 on: February 04, 2020, 08:15:24 PM »

I especially liked the the XE / Reek of the Unzen Gas Fumes split (its a shame that this is so difficult to find!)

Just noticed news that there is apparently an official reissue coming (on vinyl?) through Goatowarex/Viva Angel Press. And yeah, this is a great release! I love Reek of the Unzen Gasfumes!

It looks really cool.  Picture disc (not sure if it is one or two), plus new track by both XE and RotUGF!
Salute

« Reply #301 on: February 05, 2020, 03:15:22 PM »

It looks really cool.  Picture disc (not sure if it is one or two), plus new track by both XE and RotUGF!

Damn! Bonustracks! Have to get it then. Just ordered the ZSS vinyl, should have waited for this one too...
Balor/SS1535
user

« Reply #302 on: February 06, 2020, 05:34:21 AM »

Damn! Bonustracks! Have to get it then. Just ordered the ZSS vinyl, should have waited for this one too...

I really like both bands, and the new tracks sound really interesting - I'm just not sure whether that is enough to justify the shipping from China to the US!  But, then again, it is Goatawarex, so any hesitation and it will be gone...  I am really looking forward to his exclusive Wrath releases, though (XE and ZSS!).
Into_The_Void

« Reply #303 on: February 26, 2020, 06:35:18 PM »

amazing label, always loved the irriverence and politically uncorrectness behind it. Was in contact with the guy a couple of years ago - more or less when the XE re-releases have been published. Very difficult to pick up a release or a project, but if I have to mention a favourite, I would say Bizarre Uproar, Sick seed, Snuff, XE. Raw and arrogant power electronics as its filthiest.
Somebody knows if the finnish website is still active? I´ve only found the new UK division.
Balor/SS1535
user

« Reply #304 on: February 27, 2020, 07:01:35 PM »

amazing label, always loved the irriverence and politically uncorrectness behind it. Was in contact with the guy a couple of years ago - more or less when the XE re-releases have been published. Very difficult to pick up a release or a project, but if I have to mention a favourite, I would say Bizarre Uproar, Sick seed, Snuff, XE. Raw and arrogant power electronics as its filthiest.
Somebody knows if the finnish website is still active? I´ve only found the new UK division.

The website/social media (youtube, etc.) were both deleted a few months ago.  I have been meaning to email the label to see if there is a mailing list, but have yet to do so.
Vermin Marvin
user

« Reply #305 on: Today at 11:10:43 AM »

There is mailing list.

FreakAnimalFinland
Administrator
Overkill user

« Reply #306 on: Today at 06:57:21 PM »

If someone doesnt want to order items from nhfastore or there is not available or wants to support artists directly and does not know the email, send PM and I can give it.

Label is easily reachable, but at this moment doesn’t have website or social media. Nothing dramatic, nor worth of speculation. just return the old school ways.

E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]
  Print  

Jump to: