Started by HONOR_IS_KING!, October 15, 2014, 11:11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HONOR_IS_KING!

Terror Cell Unit
Striations
Deterge

10/26 Chicago, IL @The Livewire Lounge w/MACHISMO AND ANAL HEARSE. 4:30PM
10/27 Grand Rapids, MI @ The Bunker w/PLAGUES AND BREAKING THE WILL. 10PM
10/28 Dayton, OH @ Pungent Dungeon w/ORGASMIC RESPONSE UNIT AND SORCERER TORTURE. 8PM $5
KOUFAR x TERROR CELL UNIT
https://soundcloud.com/crimesofthecrown

PSALM 109

yosef666

Fffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Wish I could make it out to the midwest for Brighter Death Now & this tour.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

czadco

I look forward to catching the Chicago show!

Mikerdeath

I'm excited about this to see some of you there.

D. Davis

Heading out for the Chicago show. Pumped for something of interest. Anybody know if the Brighter Death Now tickets are still available for Saturday? Jammed to Permanent a week or two back and realized that they were taking cash only for tickets. Meant to head back a day or two later but obviously didn't. Want to make this a weekend that can help a guy forget about the work-week. If anybody has any information - post up.

czadco

Quote from: D. Davis on October 25, 2014, 02:24:42 AM
Heading out for the Chicago show. Pumped for something of interest. Anybody know if the Brighter Death Now tickets are still available for Saturday? Jammed to Permanent a week or two back and realized that they were taking cash only for tickets. Meant to head back a day or two later but obviously didn't. Want to make this a weekend that can help a guy forget about the work-week. If anybody has any information - post up.

If you go on the event page looks like there are a limited amount of tickets left.
https://www.facebook.com/events/307555979402763/

WineVomit