OUT NOW!!! -> MANIA / HALALNIHIL - 'Split' C20 tape

Started by SNR, October 14, 2014, 02:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SNR

Nasty, filthy analog Power Electronics noise, and Hungarian Spoken Word / minimalistic P.E., with utterly degenerated lyrics, and kinda sterile sound.
Profesionally duplicated tapes, b/w artwork.

Order a copy? Write here: hnhn000000@gmail.com

Price: 6 EUR + postage.

Discogs: http://www.discogs.com/Mania-4-Halalnihil-Mania-Halalnihil/release/6217056

SNR

Just a picture of the actual release. As I said previously, this will be not a distro item. Only I have copies, and Keith will have a few copies in the next month.

yosef666

I have copies of this in stock in the US now at Analog Worship.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

bitewerksMTB

Malignant Records also has copies.

The MANIA material is a different style than what is on the "Decrepit" tape. Unfortunately, I did not get enough copies to trade or sell. Hopefully, it'll get a repress of another 50 copies...

SNR

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on November 30, 2014, 11:52:03 PM
Malignant Records also has copies.

The MANIA material is a different style than what is on the "Decrepit" tape. Unfortunately, I did not get enough copies to trade or sell. Hopefully, it'll get a repress of another 50 copies...

I will do it in March. This release will be repressed in every 3-4 months, if everything goes fine... keep this material always available.

SNR

SNR

Tape is restocked after one and a half year absence, and now it's available again. Sound, cover art, etc:. are the same. The only difference in this repress, is that the trandparent tapes were replaced with hard-shell white ones.

Price: 7 € + postage cost (EU: 4 €, outside 7 €)

Email: hnhn000000@gmail.com

Upcoming releases from these artists in this summer / autumn:
Steve Roden
The Haters
Wilt
Francisco López
Archagathus / Szárnyas Lucifer