Hijokaidan ‎– 雑音伝説 +4 Noise Remaster Edition ~The Neverending Story Of The King

Started by ImpulsyStetoskopu, October 10, 2014, 03:53:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ImpulsyStetoskopu

Has anybody this item? How it looks inside? Any booklets or other additional things?

ImpulsyStetoskopu

radokaz

it's typical booklet of CD size, more or less the same as the old version (compared to discogs, I don't have it) + some story in japanese, looks like some notes to each song, but no english translation.
Mastering ... hmm, at first I never heard old version to compare with, and second, honestly, I don't care about such a things, I like it or not ... and I like this comp. a lot!! Those live sessions are crazy as fuck!

btw it's already on discogs, so you can find some info there as well
http://www.discogs.com/Hijokaidan-%E9%9B%91%E9%9F%B3%E4%BC%9D%E8%AA%AC-4-Noise-Remaster-Edition-The-Neverending-Story-Of-The-King-Of-Noise/release/5999219

Bloated Slutbag

So, with reference to discogs, the remaster offers three new tracks:

1. 1-7 Live At Eggplant 890621  22:12
2. 2-4 Before The Heat Another Version  12:37
3. 4-3 Modern Special Edit  43:07

The 1-7 Live At Eggplant has my interest peaked, given that it comes from the Modern era. Do I need 22 more minutes of Modern-era Hijo? I might just. On the other hand, if the 4-3 Modern Special Edit is what I think it is, would be harder to justify purchase.
Someone weaker than you should beat you and brag
And take you for a drag

ImpulsyStetoskopu

Thanks for opinions. Just I have dilemma what is better for purchasing. This one reissue or this item from 1992. You haven't simplified my choice in that :)