Three new terrific Slaughter Productions reissue in Lp from Urashima

Started by Urashima, October 05, 2014, 06:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urashima

UMA 080 ATRAX MORGUE – COLLECTION IN FORMALDEIDE LP
In 1994 the activity of the Slaughter Productions becomes more and more frantic, releasing countless tapes. In the same year, leaving four important works of Atrax Morgue on cassette, the first of which is ''Collection In Formaldeide''. The tape, limited to only thirty copies, is accompanied by a syringe needle attached with scotch, signifying that this music would be ''an injection of death''. All this is packaged in a transparent box for VHS, containing a pair of white latex gloves, two postcard size flyer and an A4 sheet folded to form a mini fanzine entitled ''Aseptic Vision'': a proliferation of images of dead bodies similar to each other . The sound of ''Collection In Formaldeide'' is simply devastating. Crosses terrifying rooms lit by neon lights, corridors filled with gruesome tools, machines of blood and bits of human tissue floating in jars of formalin. The hum of the synth, the roar of noise and fights razor are often repeated loops, where each track has a compact structure, following the main theme (of death). It is fascinating that so modest means can create an atmosphere so crowds. A soundtrack for sick minds!
The record has been pressed on 140 gr black vinyl with black label and black inner sleeve and comes with back silver silkscreen logo on black cardboard sleeve and black ink on black cardboard (original tape) artwork paste on front. Also include all inserts and objects from original release limited in 30 copies: mini fanzine Aseptic Vision, postcard (only one - not two!), two white  latex gloves and syringe needle. Plus insert with credits and new art from ''Atlante di medicina legale''by Waldemar Weimann and Otto Prokop. Limited to 99 copies.

UMA 081 SLOGUN – A BREED APART LP
John Balistreri and his project Slogun are perfectly known to those interested in industrial subculture. ''A Breed Apart'' was originally released on cassette by Slaughter Productions (SPT 86) in 1996, and it was packaged in a beautifully designed, oversized sleeve with a vellum overlay with a cult serial killer photo from one of the victims of Harvey Glattman. Mass murders and crimes have been used to finely illustrate uncompromising tracks full of hatred against society, the sound of which had provoked the terrible thoughts of mass destruction.
The record has been pressed on 140 gr black vinyl with black label and black inner sleeve and comes in a deluxe silver silkscreen on black cardboard sleeve with original artwork and layout , limited to 99 copies w/insert in transparent and white paper.

UMA 082 TAINT – JUSTMEAT LP
Taint is known to be one of the most powerful and pervert act in the power electronics scene. A kind of juiced up, Taint squared a brutal stew of screaming high-end feedback, crushing distorted scrape and corrosive furious vocals that are overlaid with sheets of white noise.''Justmeat'', that was released on Slaughter Production (SPT 40) in 1995, showed Taint at his best. Fucking brutal!
The record has been pressed on 140 gr black vinyl with black label and black inner sleeve and comes in a deluxe silver silkscreen on black cardboard sleeve with original artwork and layout , limited to 99 copies w/insert in luxury 160 gr ivory paper.

totalblack

Really looking forward to these

I have copies on the way for interested parties in Canada \ USA

bitewerksMTB

Malignant Records has all 3 releases in stock. Ajna has a couple of copies of "Justmeat".

I was told last week that the label had already sold out of "JM".

online prowler

yosef666

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

bitewerksMTB

I think he posted here on a Sunday & I received the 'sold out' message on Wednesday so, yeah, it went really fast but, I'm guessing, he probably does more wholesale than retail so it's definitely available.

I have a few copies left over but I'm out of mailers.

totalblack

copies of these now available in north america at:

totalblack.bigcartel.com

yosef666

Quote from: yosef666 on October 14, 2014, 12:10:49 AM
I should have copies of all 3 this week at Analog Worship.
My copies just arrived. I'll try to add them to the distro this week, along with a ton of other new titles.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

online prowler

yosef666

All 3 are now in stock in limited quantities at Analog Worship.