Crown Tapes Updates 2014: Terror Cell Unit and Crown of Cerberus

Started by HONOR_IS_KING!, August 19, 2014, 01:09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HONOR_IS_KING!

Its been sometime due to life getting in the way, sometimes at every step. I would first like to apologize to Swarm Survival, Daina Dieva, and Violent Pink. I failed to deliver on my promises to release them and have no qualms admitting it. Between not having a computer for close to a year, losing the files, and losing the art I felt like I had to restart everything. My sincerest apologies to them.

Now for the update. Two new releases are out now:

Terror Cell Unit "Fear God/Hate Man" C-10

Power Electronics duo focusing on spreading mass propaganda by any means necessary. Tactful, sniper like precision in both presentation and engagement. Preparing for the oncoming war that will envelop the streets. Slow dancing with transgression as your world around you burns. Edition of 50.

Crown of Cerberus "As She Wipes The Blood Away From My Dying Hand" C-40

This tape is a mixture of old ideas and new ideas...new source tapes and older tape loops. Side A has more of a linear flow like previous releases, while the B side has a much darker, hypnotic trance. Edition of 89.

Crown of Cerberus ""As She Wipes The Blood Away From My Dying Hand" C-40 Special Edition.

Originally released for the CoC performance on 8/16/14 at Lobot Art Gallery. Comes in an oversized hand painted/assembled box. Features a larger collage as the insert. Unique art pasted within each one. Edition of 11. SOLD OUT.

Each Tape is: $8 PPD US/ $13 ROTW

Buy Two Tapes: $14 PPD US/ $20 ROTW

Paypal: mchami467 @ gmail.com
Questions? : hailthecrown @ gmail.com

Tapes can also be found via the following:

Analog Worship (they're on the way)
RS94109 (Record store in SF)

More fun in store for the future.
KOUFAR x TERROR CELL UNIT
https://soundcloud.com/crimesofthecrown

PSALM 109

online prowler

Congrats with the new batch. Looks interesting. Keep it up.

HONOR_IS_KING!

All orders have officially been sent out today. Thank you all very much for the interest and support.

Here's the update on the availability:

-CoC special edition is sold out
-8 copies of the Terror Cell Unit remain
-Plenty copes of the CoC tape still available.
-Copies of the new CoC, and Society of Surgeons will soon be available through Absurd Exposition.

In other news:

-There was a Terror Cell Unit interview with Music We Hate which will be featured in the upcoming issue. There is a sample of the A side "Mathew 27:24" and here is where you can have a listen at: http://musicwehate.com/2014/08/21/terror-cell-unit
KOUFAR x TERROR CELL UNIT
https://soundcloud.com/crimesofthecrown

PSALM 109

yosef666

Copies of both tapes are in stock now at Analog Worship. Both are very highly recommended. Terror Cell Unit are one of the most promising PE acts in the US right now, their live sets are incredible.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

SiClark

Is this the first Terror Cell tape? Couldn't see anything else. Looking forward to hearing both.