GUINEA PIG BOX + hn(w)/experimental OOP stuff

Started by P A N I C, August 13, 2014, 02:37:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

P A N I C

Some rarities and OOP stuff for sale; I have them up over at Discogs too but I've taken 10% off each for the listing here. Some of the prices may seem a bit steep, but honestly I do not necessarily need to get rid of everything. If someone wants to take stuff off my hands for that price though I'm cool with it. In any case, please don't complain about pricing. No obligation to buy. That also means no haggling or trades, sorry. Buyer pays actual shipping but if you take a few things off my hands I'm willing to help out there.

Masonna - Shock Rock (CD, all inserts but no obi, M- otherwise) - €10
Keiji Haino - Global Anciant Atmosphere (CD, includes obi, M-) - €10
Vomir - Untitled (microcassete on Dictafawn, M-) - €10
Insurgent - A Call to Arms (3xCS, no t-shirt, VG+/M-) - €15
Golden Rain - Praise the Whore (CS, M-) - €10
The Gerogerigegege - Instruments Disorder (CD, no obi, otherwise M-) - €60,00
C.C.C.C. and Nocturnal Emissions - The Beauty of Pollution (CD, M-) - €40
Die Reitenden Leichen - It's Going to Be a Blood Red Night (CS, M-) - €20
Die Reitenden Leichen - Statik Fanatik (2xCS, VG+/M-) - €27,50
Die Reitenden Leichen - Teuflisch Werk (CDr, M-) - €20
Bachir Gemayel - St Charbel (4xCS, M-) - €35

There's some other stuff up that's probably not of interest to anyone here, but feel free to check it out. It includes Lost in Translation LP, Band of Horses, Björk, Explosions in the Sky, etc. Same deal, if you message me here you can take off 10%.

PLEASE NOTE I AM OPEN TO ANY REASONABLE OFFERS, SO IF YOU SEE SOMETHING YOU WANT BUT HAVE A DIFFERENT PRICE IN MIND JUST LET ME KNOW AND WE'LL WORK IT OUT!

P A N I C

Guinea Pig box, Incapacitants - Operorue and Hijokaidan - Noise from Trading Cards are gone!