Alo Girl LP plus Atrax Morgue and N. reissue on LP

Started by Urashima, August 09, 2014, 02:30:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urashima

UMA 073 ALO GIRL – BANGKOK LP

''Balanced dynamic monotony with subtle nuances and layered sound production. Clear and detailed constructions in an oblique and dense environment halting to the breaking point of suffocation. Near static insistent walls and compositions where audio shreds, erupts, buries, tense, hammers and feedback. In-your-face abrasive tracks with voiding atmosphere. Focus on panning of left/mid/right channels. Heavy use of mid-to-low end frequencies. Spoken word material consists of honest conversations from Bangkok girls and their johns. No judgmental angle on individuals participating. Material is presented as an artist's objective report and possible obsession on phenomena. Alo Girl delivers to the full with "Bangkok". A sad, vicious but compassionate window into a world that for most of us is alien and unfathomable. A seldom good HNW/harsh noise album that stands on its own premiss, and conveys its theme and musical content without any cliches. Highly recommended! Material can withstand several broadcasts.'' Notes from Tor Navjord (Where Frost Reign)

The record has been pressed on 140 gr black vinyl with black label and black inner sleeve and comes in a deluxe silver silkscreen on black cardboard sleeve, limited to 88 copies w/insert in luxury 160 gr ivory paper and colored photograph hand numbered. All package in a clear plastic sleeve to protect record, cover and inserts form dirt, shelf wear and damage.

UMA 074 N. – AUTOFAGIA 4 LP BOXSET

''N. is a project from Italy devoted to the most obscure-evil side of power electronics sounds and concepts. Close in a total nothingness and nihilism, N. created minimal violent sound texture to express his exasperate no-sense of existence. Here the genial work of an autistic mind, closed for the rest of living beings ... '' from original liners note.

Reissue comes in a deluxe silver silkscreen front artwork on black cardboard 4 LP box set with separate covers in a deluxe silver silkscreen back artwork (logo and lettering ''edition of 99'') on black cardboard sleeve and record pressed on 140 gr black vinyl with black label and black inner sleeve, limited to 99 hand numbered copies w/insert in total black 120 gr paper. Each single LP inside box package in a clear plastic sleeve to protect record and cover form dirt, shelf wear and damage.

UMA 075 ATRAX MORGUE - PATHOGENESIS # ONE 7'' + 8 PAGES BOOK

Pathogenesis # one consist of two tracks of Marco Corbelli included in two compilations released on its own label Slaughter Productions. The track on the A side is called ''Evisceration/Sek.5 pt.2'' and was originally published on Extreme Pleasures Vol. I (Slaughter Productions tape SPT049), while the track on the B side is titled ''A practical use of razorblade'' and was published originally on Beating The Meat (Slaughter Productions tape SPT008). The vinyl release is accompanied by a deluxe 8 pages book titled NECRONIA and includes six amazing collages made with the moniker of Marco Rotula. There are also two beautiful original b/w photos from the archives of Roberta Mantero and two inserts.

7 inch has been pressed on 140 gr black vinyl with black label and comes in a deluxe silver silkscreen back logo on black cardboard sleeve with patch front artwork , limited to 99 hand numbered copies. All package in a clear plastic sleeve to protect record, cover and inserts form dirt, shelf wear and damage.

UMA 076 ATRAX MORGUE - MECHANIC ASPHYXIA ONE SIDE LP

"I've got some plastic bags HERE... some plastic trash bags ... I'm HERE in my home with some plastic bags... I play with them... I play with them on my head... I PLAY WITH THEM OVER MY HEAD OVER MY FUCKING HEAD! Reissue from double tape released in 1997 on Slaughter Productions in 54 hand numbered copies, the record has been pressed on 140 gr black vinyl with black label and comes in a handmade art cover with plastic trash bag, limited to 99 copies with 12 pages booklet in A5 format. All package in a clear plastic sleeve to protect record, cover and inserts form dirt, shelf wear and damage.

www.urashima.it

ANDROPHILIA

-ANDROPHILIA
-LIM DUL

"Give me crack and anal sex
Take the only tree that's left
and stuff it up the hole
in your culture" 
(L.Cohen)

yosef666

I'll have copies of these titles available soon at Analog Worship. Another great batch from Urashima.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

ligature impression

Oh wow. This is all too much. That Mechanic Asphyxia record looks fucking perfect. My favorite AM release!

totalblack

Everything looks amazing as usual!

Have copies of these on the way for folks in Canada \ US who are interested

yosef666

We only received half of our expected shipment from Urashima, with the other half stuck in customs limbo. We got most of our copies of the ATRAX MORGUE 12" and about half of the ALO GIRL LPs and N. box sets, but none of the ATRAX MORGUE 7"s; those should arrive soon if all goes well. The rest are all currently available at Analog Worship.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

existence decay

The N. box is totally great. Consistently excellent releases on this label.