Opera

Started by halthan, July 05, 2010, 12:04:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

halthan

Just came back from Italy, and first time visited opera, and have to admit it was horrifying experience. Complete crap. Share yer experiences

tiny_tove

good to know you are back.
shame we couldn't hook up, but good to know you had good shopping. ;)

anyway what opera have you seen and where?

I am not the biggest conosseur of the Opera, but the few experiences I had were very intense, apart when crowded by faggy dancers with small penis jumping up and down like monkeys.
But I must admit I have a soft spot for ballerinas.

I recall seeing a couple of Verdi's operas , one impressive "Aida" and a few Wagner (although I am not a big fan of his apart from the usual "valkyrie", ecc).

It's important to know what singers are actually saying or you miss most of the fun.
CALIGULA031 - WERTHAM - FORESTA DI FERRO
instagram: @ANTICITIZEN
http://elettronicaradicale.bandcamp.com
telegram for updated list: https://t.me/+03nSMe2c6AFmMTk0

tisbor

Maybe you were unlucky ?
Opera is great ! i don't have much experience either but i like the magniloquence of settings , and the utter retardness of most stories .
Great choice if you like mature ladies too

Ashley Choke

Being from a workingclass home Opera is something I have had to discover myself, and never had the change to witness in real life. But I enjoy quite a few Opera recordings, everything Puccini/Maria Callas related is totally amazing IMO. I actually enjoy quite alot of ballet also, and I to share the weak spot for ballerinas, who wouldn't want to settle down with such an agile beauty by his side!

halthan

Quote from: tiny_tove on July 05, 2010, 04:46:42 PM
good to know you are back.
shame we couldn't hook up, but good to know you had good shopping. ;)

anyway what opera have you seen and where?

I am not the biggest conosseur of the Opera, but the few experiences I had were very intense, apart when crowded by faggy dancers with small penis jumping up and down like monkeys.
But I must admit I have a soft spot for ballerinas.

I recall seeing a couple of Verdi's operas , one impressive "Aida" and a few Wagner (although I am not a big fan of his apart from the usual "valkyrie", ecc).

It's important to know what singers are actually saying or you miss most of the fun.
it was in Verona (that opera-fest) and Madame Butterfly