Gallery of the Groteque...

Started by WATERPOWER, June 28, 2010, 10:16:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WATERPOWER

Sorry for linking to another forum thread, but I found this while lurking around the Forever Doomed forum...

http://www.foreverdoomed.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=17772

Has anyone ever received any previous issues and can give some insight? The images of it make it look good. Seems like a lot more BM stuff being discussed (something I'm not overly familiar with), but the list gives me the feeling there may be something in it for everyone. In a bit of a stupor, I ordered a copy last night, so I'll know for myself regardless.

bitewerksMTB

I had a previous issue but recently sold it. I think... Bill Z=something is the publisher & makes low-budget gore films. Newest book/issue looks interesting. I saw it on Hell's Headbangers yesterday.

Voûte

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on June 28, 2010, 10:05:42 PM
I had a previous issue but recently sold it. I think... Bill Z=something is the publisher & makes low-budget gore films. Newest book/issue looks interesting. I saw it on Hell's Headbangers yesterday.

Bill Zebub. Very active in the Metal underground milieu since many years majorly publishing his fanzine called The Grimoire of Exalted Deeds. He also did a seriously crappy documentary about Black Metal. By the way, that Gallery of the Grotesque fanzine very looks good.