CREMATION LILY LP + DAMIEN DUBROVNIK 7"

Started by alterstock, May 06, 2014, 05:04:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yosef666

I'l be stocking some copies of the Cremation Lily LPs in the US at Analog Worship. Really looking forward to this release.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

yosef666

Quote from: yosef666 on May 07, 2014, 12:20:45 AM
I'l be stocking some copies of the Cremation Lily LPs in the US at Analog Worship. Really looking forward to this release.
In stock now.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

cr

Quote from: alterstock on May 06, 2014, 05:04:32 PM
Now shipping:

Cremation Lily - Fires Frame The Silhouette LP (ALT17)

http://alterstock.bigcartel.com/product/alt17-cremation-lily-fires-frame-the-silhouette-lp-pre-order-ships-week-of-05-05

Has everyone who ordered this LP also received it? I ask because I ordered it in May together with a Helm tape but never got them and also never got any answer after contacting the label.

Caisson

I ordered this along with a few other records but did not receive them.
I chased it up and was told they'd be shipped ASAP but still no avail.

emboscado

I ordered some items to Alter earlier this year. No confirmation, during a month. After that, I got an answer telling he was away on tour. But even after that, I didn't got a refund for my order until more than two months later. Definitely, he's not a rip off but cannot manage mail order in an appropiate, faster way.
e m b o s c a d o

SiClark

I ordered the CL and another LP direct from him when they were released and I seem to remember it came really quickly.

ironfistofthesun

Luke is now doing Helm as a full time concern now...  touring around the world non stop. He is a straight shooter 100%. Alter im guessing is a one man outfit, so if he is in L.A playing with iceage packing up records in the uk may be tricky.
Give him some time , he's one of the good guys!

cr

Almost a year now since I placed my order - is there still anybody else, who hasn't received the CL LP?

Levas

There were quite a lot of talks going around about this guy being a rip off. Where forest reign and other might know more

online prowler

Quote from: Levas on April 11, 2015, 10:24:16 AM
There were quite a lot of talks going around about this guy being a rip off. Where forest reign and other might know more

Where frost reign have never dealt with imprint ALTER.

Levas

Scat-O-Logy

Quote from: online prowler on April 11, 2015, 06:01:04 PM
Quote from: Levas on April 11, 2015, 10:24:16 AM

Where frost reign have never dealt with imprint ALTER.

I guess you're lucky then, hehe...

online prowler

Quote from: Levas on April 11, 2015, 07:49:25 PM
Ah, sorry. Yeah I meant Tordon Ljud.

No worries! I hope it works out for the harmed cadre here. Cheers!

alterstock

Hello, I have just seen this. If you haven't received an item from me then please PM me or me mail me through the store with details and I'll get it sorted out. Last year, I moved house 3 times and was on tour for about 6 months of the year so things a bit more hectic than usual. Electric Knife in Kentish Town ran the mailorder as well as he could in my absence, but some things may have fallen through the cracks which I apologise for.

Also we had a fucking nightmare with that Damien Dubrovnik 7". The first pressing came back warped and had to be returned to the plant, then the second pressing came back packed inside a different record's sleeve. Hence a delay of almost three months before the finished version was in our hands...