OUT NOW ON URASHIMA: Nyodene D – "Mouths that Reap..." LP

Started by Nyodene D, April 03, 2014, 09:56:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nyodene D

OUT NOW ON URASHIMA:

Nyodene D – Mouths that Reap the Harvest LP

Recorded in 2013 shortly after the release of "Edenfall", this first vinyl LP from the American death industrial project explores the destructive realities of industrialized agriculture, Heathen atavism and humanity's continuing exemptionalist arrogance and loss of a spiritual connection to nature. The three tracks feature composed layers of grinding analog electronics, melodic synths, droning guitar, heavy percussion, scrap metal and a brutal vocal delivery that listeners have come to expect from Nyodene D. This release also features horns from Sean Ragon (Cult Of Youth, Believer/Law) vocal contributions from Stephen Petrus (Murderous Vision) and original artwork by illustrator Nate Burns. The record has been pressed on 140 gr black vinyl with black label and black inner sleeve and comes in a deluxe silver silkscreen on black cardboard sleeve, limited to 99 copies w/insert in luxury 160 gr ivory paper.

ORDER: info@urashima.it

This is a very limited press and I will have very few available copies. Your best bet is to get ahold of THE LABEL or hold out for a distro to pick them up. I believe Malignant Records and Heaven Street in NYC will both have copies.

Preview:
http://nyodened.bandcamp.com/track/the-thunder-comes

yosef666

GREAT news. I sent Urashima an email regarding possible wholesale.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

Scat-O-Logy

Really liking the sample track! Those horns kinda reminds me of "Four Studies For Crucifixion".

ANDROPHILIA

very interesting atmosphere

total support

The artwork imperatively reminds me the italian cult album of FAR "presto i topi verranno a cercarci" :)
-ANDROPHILIA
-LIM DUL

"Give me crack and anal sex
Take the only tree that's left
and stuff it up the hole
in your culture" 
(L.Cohen)

yosef666

I'll have copies of this in stock at Analog Worship in the near future.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

Thor

This album is amazing, the last song blows my mind completely. Really reminds me of a p.e. version of something like NYIÞ