LAST COPIES! HANATARASHI 'We Are Hardcore!!!' Limited repress 6 x CD-R + DVD-R

Started by blackoperations, April 01, 2014, 01:28:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

radokaz

I am still waiting for this!!   since December 2014 !

is there anybody else like me? what's up with this guy? I know who he is and he seemed to be a fair guy but this is nonsense ...

I also think he is behind those two Gero tapes repress himself and I'm afraid beeing ripped off there too.

Shame!

Bleak Existence

radokaz

yes! just emails " I'm sorry .. soon .." etc. etc. IF ANY!  now again no reply for few months.  I hate being ripped off esp. by people I used to know.  And now I can't beat the feeling he is also behind that Gero tapes repress ..!?

Bleak Existence

davenpdx

I'm waiting to hear from him about something I ordered in August (not the "We Are Hardcore" set.) My messages were getting answered until early this year, now nothing. Hope communication gets reestablished & stuff starts going out to people.
Mystery Attacks: updates / sounds
Rouge Label: updates

Mikerdeath

this guy is dragging this through the mud pretty good.

someone should give him a nice smash for me next time they cross his sorry path
Quote from: blackoperations on October 17, 2015, 10:45:26 PM
mike!

i said i'd let you know and this is literally your last chance to buy the set, and cos it's basically going to be the last one you can have it for cheap too, so hey, hanging on has worked out good for you in the end! :)

GBP 20.00 inc. airmail and it's your's!

paypal to :
blackoperations_uk@hotmail.com

cos i'm selling it for so cheap it'd be nice of you sent a friend/family payment so i don't get charged or added the cost of the fees on top. thanks in advance.

please let me know eitherway. as you've wanted one from the start i'd rather give you first refusal on it before i offer it to someone else. ok?

mg

Decrepitude

Quote from: radokaz on June 22, 2016, 09:22:39 AM
I am still waiting for this!!   since December 2014 !

is there anybody else like me? what's up with this guy? I know who he is and he seemed to be a fair guy but this is nonsense ...

I also think he is behind those two Gero tapes repress himself and I'm afraid beeing ripped off there too.

Shame!

Same for me! I've mailed him a couple of times after getting his e-mail address from Al (awwfn) and he gave me some bullshit excuse about covers or something. I've pretty much given up on this. Fuck that guy.

mevsocsci

I recieved my copy but not before I threatened to file a dispute with paypal. Ditto my SJ Graves set.

kwk

I received my copies of the Gerogerigegege tapes about three weeks ago

FreakAnimalFinland

Quote from: theotherjohn on October 12, 2016, 03:26:53 PM
After placing an order for this set plus quite a few other things from blackoperations in January, I've STILL not received anything other than eager payment requests, constant excuses, empty promises and a lack of communication. Like FreakAnimalFinland once wrote, "I know I must have been foolish to think people can handle as easy tasks as to send items when being paid". Needless to say my patience has finally run out and I'm approaching my bank in a few days time with a bunch of email and forum print offs to request them to process a full refund. Perhaps others should do the same.

The last email address I was in contact with him through was blackoperations@gmail.com for those still trying to use his hotmail address.

Indeed. about 140 GBP mr. Gillham owes me. Lots of excuses, lots of saying sorry about delays. Nothing happens. I have requested refunding the orders, but he has not. He has promised to send orders, which he has not done.
https://www.facebook.com/mjgillham13
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

david lloyd jones

where does this UK fuckhead live?
needs local encouragement to sort self out.
cunts like him potentially ruin it for others.