VA - "Supreme Garbage" double tape

Started by tisbor, March 16, 2014, 03:55:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiClark

vita_ignes

still have heard no new word/ reply/.. has no problem posting these up for sale on discogs.. payed for 3 copies via kick/fund/raise all those months ago.

disappointing.

Scat-O-Logy

Artists are already getting their copies. I think you guys are next on line.

cr

Got my copies already more than four weeks ago. So I'm quite sure you all get yours soon, too.

ANDROPHILIA

-ANDROPHILIA
-LIM DUL

"Give me crack and anal sex
Take the only tree that's left
and stuff it up the hole
in your culture" 
(L.Cohen)

vita_ignes

still have not received copies payed for in advance/ nor had any response for months.

not very thrilled nor desiring to give any future support.

tisbor

Hey! I'm still sending out copies to artists & contributrors. I apologize with everybody for the extreme slowness of the process.
Mr. Ignes: you'll get your copies, someday.

vita_ignes

Quote from: tisbor on December 09, 2014, 04:07:00 PM
Hey! I'm still sending out copies to artists & contributrors. I apologize with everybody for the extreme slowness of the process.

thanks for the support

vita_ignes

another month ov nada.

pay this guy to beat off onto paper and draw on it.
he really needs your money

vita_ignes

Quote from: vita_ignes on December 09, 2014, 07:23:06 PM
Quote from: tisbor on December 09, 2014, 04:07:00 PM

thanks for the support

surprised somehow that i am still waiting...

vita_ignes

what is the politest way to express that this has been a rip off scam with increasingly evident lack of concern on the part of the label to fulfill it's obligations to deliver products payed for well in advance as support??

Ritual

I was out of town last week and when I got home today my two tapes had showed up! As soon as I'm not jetlagged anymore, I'll dig into the sounds. Not really bothered they took some time... I always figured they'd show up eventually.

vita_ignes

Quote from: Ritual on March 09, 2015, 10:41:31 PM
I was out of town last week and when I got home today my two tapes had showed up! As soon as I'm not jetlagged anymore, I'll dig into the sounds. Not really bothered they took some time... I always figured they'd show up eventually.

cheers!!

glad that you received your copy!
must be nice.

vita_ignes

fast approaching one year since funds were sent out for this. received pm's that one person finally received their copies a month or so ago.

tedious BS having to continually post here that this has been such an utterly sketchy dealing..

supported tisbor for this out of admiration for his works.

let down

vita_ignes

more than a full year and copies payed for in advance have not arrived.
shitty deal