General butthurt & pc faggotry etc

Started by Brad, October 31, 2011, 03:23:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnonMessAgeSage

Quote from: Zeno Marx on August 20, 2020, 10:14:38 PM
Quote from: AnonMessAgeSage on August 20, 2020, 09:27:04 PM
I'm American, but national pride never made sense to me.
In general, pride is a shit disease.
I agree, and disagree.
It depends how one defines a term such as that.

My point, simply, was that we are born as fucking SLAVES in this world. Not necessarily chattel slaves, but debt slaves. Most people can not just go or do anything at any time.
So, I could never delude myself that life was anything other than what it was.
And I am fucking pissed.

In short, pride is like the FREEDOM. Freedom has become a fucking American slogan; it doesn't mean anything any more. It's like "Just do it," or "I'm loving it."

IN ACTUAL FACT, true freedom, not the slogan, is all I fucking care about.

And I highly doubt that idiot you mentioned, was thinking like this.

Theodore

Quote from: AnonMessAgeSage on August 21, 2020, 12:31:02 AM

I bet he wasnt. He probably was just following his impulses without making up bullshit 'ideology' to excuse him.

"I am on a mission. Not like christ's. True freedom. I value my life but i go against the wall to save humanity from slavery etc." - Continuously ... - Get a doctor. Or talk to someone who loves you, not in forums. Cause at the end, 'they are watching us' , muhaha. You dont want your mission fail cause of your forum posts.
"ἀθάνατοι θνητοί, θνητοὶ ἀθάνατοι, ζῶντες τὸν ἐκείνων θάνατον, τὸν δὲ ἐκείνων βίον τεθνεῶτες"

AnonMessAgeSage

Quote from: Theodore on August 21, 2020, 02:13:47 AM
Quote from: AnonMessAgeSage on August 21, 2020, 12:31:02 AM

I bet he wasnt. He probably was just following his impulses without making up bullshit 'ideology' to excuse him.

"I am on a mission. Not like christ's. True freedom. I value my life but i go against the wall to save humanity from slavery etc." - Continuously ... - Get a doctor. Or talk to someone who loves you, not in forums. Cause at the end, 'they are watching us' , muhaha. You dont want your mission fail cause of your forum posts.
Save humanity? Why would I care about such a fucking thing?
What you said is absolutely fucking ridiculous and of a fear-based mentality.

People always deny "The Illuminati" (misnomer) like one just screamed NIGGER in a Baptist Church. It's the giant pink elephant in the room everyone sheepishly tip toes around for PERCEIVED (whether real or not social brownie points.)

I have tons of self-love, so go fuck yourself. Obviously I do, or I wouldn't have such a strong will. Unlike you. You fucking cretin.

YOU, Theredore, don't understand the first thing about human psychology, so in order to cope with your own inferiority, you must deliberately take someone out of context, for as simply mentioning their strong will.

You see, CHRIST wanted to appeal to people like you. I, through my learned life, know that, truly, such a feat is impossible, and a total waste of time. I wouldn't care if you, liked me, hated me, or if you even liked me.

Christ was a softie. Christ would've been jumped on to whatever mainstream hashtag was trending. You are, Christ, Theo. Have you even read the Bible, you buffoon? If you read the Bible, in other languages, you'd be HORRIFIED at what it actually says. The original language gets lost through multiple translations into an profane, mundane language, like English.

Because your kind where never even supposed to read it. Fact.

I have. In Ancient Greek, Latin, AND English.

They deny it as conspiracy, but then the same stupid people make these same arguments, sheepishly giving lip service to MEN.

My allegiance is to the dark Occultic spirits that govern the world. So your sheepish fear-mongering doesn't work on me. You just seem like a coward to me.
I don't care about the human species. I only respect the intelligent, and the bold, among men.

NEWSFLASH: Your slave mentality is your own doing.
And that's why you're a slave.
Fuck love, and fuck Christ.

You're way more of a Christian slave mentality than I'll ever be.

Theodore

Quote from: AnonMessAgeSage on August 21, 2020, 02:24:47 AM

True freedom only for yourself then. Fine ! Why do we have to know then ? Why do you feel the need to share the knowledge to freedom ?

Sorry to shock you. I am Greek ! Do you speak greek ? - I havent read the bible. I dont care about jewish history / legends / religion / 'knowledge' . Sorry.
"ἀθάνατοι θνητοί, θνητοὶ ἀθάνατοι, ζῶντες τὸν ἐκείνων θάνατον, τὸν δὲ ἐκείνων βίον τεθνεῶτες"

AnonMessAgeSage

Quote from: Theodore on August 21, 2020, 03:03:52 AM
Quote from: AnonMessAgeSage on August 21, 2020, 02:24:47 AM

True freedom only for yourself then. Fine ! Why do we have to know then ? Why do you feel the need to share the knowledge to freedom ?

Sorry to shock you. I am Greek ! Do you speak greek ? - I havent read the bible. I dont care about jewish history / legends / religion / 'knowledge' . Sorry.
Read it in KOINE, Latin, and Ancient Hebrew.
Then get back to me.

Might as well learn Arabic while you're at it.
To answer your question (which you don't even deserve), is because it separates the wheat from the chaff.
The weak will believe what they want anyway, and the wise will seek it out.

Theodore

Since you read it in koine and you understood its 'deeper' meanings i am sure you are capable to speak the language too. Right ? Go ahead, reply me in koine greek, your next rant in my language please.

AnonMessAgeSage

Quote from: Theodore on August 21, 2020, 03:36:33 AM
Since you read it in koine and you understood its 'deeper' meanings i am sure you are capable to speak the language too. Right ? Go ahead, reply me in koine greek, your next rant in my language please.
ερρε ες κορακας.
Go fuck yourself, you fucking scum. Even speaking to someone in French is annoying as fuck, so go to fucking hell, you subhuman.
άδης.
Learn ALL languages, dumb fuck.

Theodore

Quote from: AnonMessAgeSage on August 21, 2020, 03:56:51 AM
ερρε ες κορακας.
Go fuck yourself, you fucking scum. Even speaking to someone in French is annoying as fuck, so go to fucking hell, you subhuman.
άδης.

A honest or a smart guy would say i dont have the language fonts and i wont waste my time to set them. But you are so dumb ! LOL
Bye, thanks for the fun.

AnonMessAgeSage

Quote from: Theodore on August 21, 2020, 04:04:53 AM
Quote from: AnonMessAgeSage on August 21, 2020, 03:56:51 AM
ερρε ες κορακας.
άδης.

A honest or a smart guy would say i dont have the language fonts and i wont waste my time to set them. But you are so dumb ! LOL
Bye, thanks for the fun.
Good, go, you dumb as fuck buffoon. Go crawl back up your mommy's cunt.
It should GO WITHOUT SAYING, I don't have the fonts.
I still know Koine. So what's your fucking point?
And it's obvious you are just looking for me to reply to you, which I already knew, because it's obvious you have an inferior slave conditioning.
Whatever helps you sleep at night, peasant.

re:evolution

What the hell happened to this forum in recent weeks/months??!! My daily check in to look for actual news and information has become tedious as fuck with all this constant shit-posting.
noise receptor: sound with impact - analysing the abstract
http://noisereceptor.wordpress.com/
http://www.noisereceptor.bigcartel.com

spectrum magazine archive: ambient / industrial / experimental / power electronics / neo-folk music culture magazine
http://spectrummagarchive.wordpress.com/

yosef666

Quote from: re:evolution on August 21, 2020, 05:26:16 AM
What the hell happened to this forum in recent weeks/months??!! My daily check in to look for actual news and information has become tedious as fuck with all this constant shit-posting.
Indeed. The quality level has take a nosedive. I've noticed many long-time regulars post less & less. A pity.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

FreakAnimalFinland

If looking at MAIN section, I guess first page is pretty regular. Same goes for the advertizement section.
Even this section is pretty much the "same", except the non-stop popularity of couple topics barely related to noise or industrial culture, is taking a lot of attention.

I have considered few options. One being easiest:
-People learn: NOT TO READ.
Ignoring even annoying message without reacting on it, is possible.

However, 2nd option would be very easy also to: DELETE.
To remove stuff which has no reason to be there and serves no other purpose than guys regurgitating same old over and over again, with little to do with noise.

Third option, open "MISC TALK" section, which most likely soon equals "GARBAGE SECTION". While this in theory would be doable, just matter of few clicks, it changes the nature of forum. Whether you'd tell people to stay away, unless they can handle it, it would still be something forum is known of. The place where people mostly talk useless shit. Even if it would be tiny restricted area of forum.

Fourth, taking slightly more active mode: Lock the derailing and nonsense topics. Kick out the repeated offenders, who simply do not get the very very simple rules of forum?

"No nonsense. Less drama more noise."

If you don't come here to post about noise, and noise related, then politely just fuck off somewhere else. Whole internet is out there for any types of "misc bullshit". That's about it.

So I guess, with recommendations of various users, less used fourth category will be activated in use for a while. Topics may be re-opened if there is reason.
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net