General butthurt & pc faggotry etc

Started by Brad, October 31, 2011, 03:23:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scat-O-Logy

So basically they entered the store and trashed it like bunch of coolest monkeys in the jungle? Cool.

Andrew McIntosh

Shikata ga nai.

Bloated Slutbag

Quote from: Scat-O-Logy on January 25, 2018, 08:04:45 PM
The next level of getting down on your knees and taking it up the ass

Have no fear, Scat-O-Logy. Where I'm from, there's no need to get down on your knees.
Someone weaker than you should beat you and brag
And take you for a drag

david lloyd jones

collapsedhole

hey, i'm from central new york and those guys were just trying to make the best of a bad situation.... most of the women here are heavy, i dig it though. hell, fucking a bunch of fat chicks is about the only thing that could get me to step foot on a college campus.

collapsedhole

no more father-daughter dances at this NY school as it may offend the tranny 9 yr-olds...

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article198797949.html

Andrew McIntosh

Shikata ga nai.

Andrew McIntosh

https://www.newstatesman.com/culture/2018/02/jk-rowling-created-army-liberals-now-they-are-turning-against-her

Quote"When the news broke that Dumbledore's sexuality would once again be kept out of canon, I was furious," says Ewing, who is a lesbian. "This is a series I have dedicated years of my life too, and one that has continually let me down."
Shikata ga nai.

Yrjö-Koskinen

"Alkoholi ei ratkaise ongelmia, mutta eipä kyllä vittu maitokaan"

Ahvenanmaalla Puhutaan Suomea

GEWALTMONOPOL

University of Chicago distinguished itself quite a while ago by declaring how the foundation of higher education rests on open debate and the challenging of ideas therefore refusing to follow other unis down the SJW/pomo/Cult Marx route. As such they have become a beacon followed by other US universities because not all of them are in the hands of the SJW's. I've also heard how more and more cult marx unis are beginning to struggle with enrolment while the ones who aren't mired in that shite are becoming increasingly popular. Stands to reason that people don't want to indebt themselves with no possibility of paying it back due to having studied useless disciplines like women's studies et al. And that is good news!
Först när du blottar strupen ska du få nåd, ditt as...