General butthurt & pc faggotry etc

Started by Brad, October 31, 2011, 03:23:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnonMessAgeSage

Quote from: Japsi on August 15, 2020, 05:06:05 PM

You ain't seen nothin' yet...sadly.

P.S. To be clear, I fucking loathe and despise racial or identity politics in any form. It doesn't lead anywhere good. I mention race here purely to point out the double-standards involved, and the way in which racial identity is being used to create division. I see more and more white people taking on identitarian beliefs and becoming racially aware, and it's got nothing to do with the boogeyman of the "far right" or "alt-right" or whatever the fuck Buzzfeed is wanking off to nowadays. It's down to BLM. It's down to a media who, for the last several years have been supporting and spouting increasingly anti-white rhetoric, mocking the working class and talking down to anyone outside of their metropolitan media bubble. You think the rise in things like Black Supremacy movements (e.g. Nation of Islam, Black Israeli's, etc) doesn't create an equal and opposite reaction? Think again.

Haha, you're a smart guy. Yeah, that's my theory too: that ACTUAL Nazi politics are on the rise. And yeah, it's a consequence of most people despising the narrative. It is what it is.

Zeno Marx

"You think the rise in things like Black Supremacy movements (e.g. Nation of Islam, Black Israeli's, etc) doesn't create an equal and opposite reaction? Think again."

Throughout history...not just US history...there's been a reaction to majority shifts.  It's nature.  It's primal.  Both the shift and the resistance to the shift.  People don't readily hand over their power without force.  I don't mean physical force, though that was the predominant way for most of human existence.  Now that we're in a time of proliferating peace (as in non-physical war), that push and pull is cultural and political.  Now, one of the more successful ways to skirt that shift is to constantly move the goal posts.  You could have bet all the money you had, have, and will have that there was going to be a reaction to the Obama era.  On some level, it was a minority push.  The majority reacted.  In nature, it stems from survival and fear, so that part of this is confusing to me.  Nobody is threatening the survival of the majority as it becomes less so.  That's beside my point.  I find it suspect that anytime a minority group establishes some of its own power and looks to shift the balance, if for no other reason than the natural tendency for any being to be less dominated, and then the majority group takes offense to it and justifies a reaction to that minority action.  It isn't all that different than the bully finally getting smacked back and then losing their shit because their power gets challenged.  So in this context, and throughout US history, every time minorities take a little more ground, there is this reaction to it.  My point mostly being that they're every bit as justified in nature to take that ground as the majority reaction to it.  In the end, though, there will indeed be a shift, and in a time like we're living, the present majority will be on the losing end.

Sorry for the rant.  That type of sentence irritates me a lot.  It reads, at least to me, like a "How dare they?  We'll teach 'em."  While I was never bullied, watching them in action always disgusted me.
"the overindulgent machines were their children"
I only buy vinyl, d00ds.

AnonMessAgeSage

Quote from: Zeno Marx on August 15, 2020, 11:25:31 PM
"You think the rise in things like Black Supremacy movements (e.g. Nation of Islam, Black Israeli's, etc) doesn't create an equal and opposite reaction? Think again."

Throughout history...not just US history...there's been a reaction to majority shifts.  It's nature.  It's primal.  Both the shift and the resistance to the shift.  People don't readily hand over their power without force.  I don't mean physical force, though that was the predominant way for most of human existence.  Now that we're in a time of proliferating peace (as in non-physical war), that push and pull is cultural and political.  Now, one of the more successful ways to skirt that shift is to constantly move the goal posts.  You could have bet all the money you had, have, and will have that there was going to be a reaction to the Obama era.  On some level, it was a minority push.  The majority reacted.  In nature, it stems from survival and fear, so that part of this is confusing to me.  Nobody is threatening the survival of the majority as it becomes less so.  That's beside my point.  I find it suspect that anytime a minority group establishes some of its own power and looks to shift the balance, if for no other reason than the natural tendency for any being to be less dominated, and then the majority group takes offense to it and justifies a reaction to that minority action.  It isn't all that different than the bully finally getting smacked back and then losing their shit because their power gets challenged.  So in this context, and throughout US history, every time minorities take a little more ground, there is this reaction to it.  My point mostly being that they're every bit as justified in nature to take that ground as the majority reaction to it.  In the end, though, there will indeed be a shift, and in a time like we're living, the present majority will be on the losing end.

Sorry for the rant.  That type of sentence irritates me a lot.  It reads, at least to me, like a "How dare they?  We'll teach 'em."  While I was never bullied, watching them in action always disgusted me.
I know I am an extreme dick, and I try to afford people common courtesy and respect.

Problem is, sometimes human nature is just cunty and evil. I've been in and out of mental institutions and prison. And I've lived off the grid.
People are literally dicks for no reason.

I'll treat you with respect, for example, and everything is fine.

But I don't believe in any social justice or any slight ponsibility of GOOD in this world at ALL.
I try to be civil with people; and some people, usually those who have LEARNED tough life lessons, will be respectable individuals.

The multitude, however, are cunty, for no good reason either.
So, I unfortunately do not share the same attitude as you.

People only respect POWER. And they have an unconscious need to worship someone or something.

I don't care if I'm liked. Very, very very few people are actually intelligent. They literally demonstrate that on a daily basis.

That's my cold, asshole opinion.

Atrophist

Quote from: Cementimental on August 14, 2020, 04:49:49 PM
yeah he just hallucinated the cop kneeling on his neck for 9 minutes

I suppose so.

JLIAT

I wont quote the excellent Japsi post above, but its the kind of thing precisely lacking in the contemporary media, that is an attempt to portray the truth of the news, rather than make and provoke the news. My opinion is perhaps contemporary media people no longer have worked through local news, weddings etc., or been message boys, but are graduates of university media schools...

"People only respect POWER. And they have an unconscious need to worship someone or something."

Maybe, but in the UK recently we had the famous referendum in which all political parties, trade unions and industry campaigned for remain. Leavers were painted as old, bigoted uneducated racists. Economists and ministers said on a leave vote the UK economy would crash, hospitals would run out of drugs, there would be food shortages and massive unemployment. OK you can criticise the leave campaign. But "people" voted leave. One reason given was to punish the establishment, in particular for its ignoring the "people". People allow power structures so they can get on with life, - Hobbes.

"I don't care if I'm liked. Very, very very few people are actually intelligent. They literally demonstrate that on a daily basis."

It's not about intelligence IMO, its about instinct And people are quite good at that, maybe that is a mistake the media make and those using spreadsheets. The Herd may 'seem' unintelligent, and no doubt Nietzsche was smart. The herd survived, he went mad. People seem to just want to get on with their lives, not conquer the world. Again the herd just chewing the grass, but when provoked it acts with maybe an ignorant response, but nevertheless devastating result.

I'll give a final example, the Famous Lady Diana death. From outside the UK it might seem a nation mourned. It was not the case, at first hand.

"I'm saying humans shouldn't be total naive dumb asses, and I'm genuinely surprised people act as of they were born yesterday."

I think they just don't want the be "the overman", great artist, dictator etc. cant be bothered with 'the novels of Wordsworth' or quantum mechanics, or Deleuze et al. The English read the first few pages of a Brief History of Time, the French do similar with What is Philosophy...

"Unfortunately, most humans are apathetic dumb ass slaves to a corrupted sick society. Such is always exploited using social policing as it's main control method. "

But not in places like North Korea. Even if true, it falls victim to the Master Slave narrative. Or the fox and the dog conversation.

plus

' a live dog is better off than a dead lion. '.

and

"All is vanity"

AnonMessAgeSage

Quote from: JLIAT on August 16, 2020, 11:20:49 AM

I think they just don't want the be "the overman", great artist, dictator etc. cant be bothered with 'the novels of Wordsworth' or quantum mechanics, or Deleuze et al. The English read the first few pages of a Brief History of Time, the French do similar with What is Philosophy...

"Unfortunately, most humans are apathetic dumb ass slaves to a corrupted sick society. Such is always exploited using social policing as it's main control method. "

But not in places like North Korea. Even if true, it falls victim to the Master Slave narrative. Or the fox and the dog conversation.

plus

' a live dog is better off than a dead lion. '.

and

"All is vanity"

You know what, that's actually spot-on. My personal honour code (and it almost seems funny saying that, given how one defines virtue in the 21st-century) is very strong. I always have to force myself out of my comfort zone, sometimes in a very backwards way. I'd love to write a book on just what I'm talking about, but it'd be too out there, it'd be pointless.

I always liked music interviews for a better medium of this kind of discussion. Or talking personally with a respected confidante.

But yeah, what I'm getting at, is like I'm almost possessed by this strong-willed desire to choose the tougher path, in a way that ultimately builds my character.
It influences every part of my life, creative and mundane.

I understand, that most people settle for a more predictable routine. I see every situation as an opportunity to get stronger.

So, in short, it makes all of my behavior pretty extreme: whether extremely noble, or extremely psychotic.
You can learn a lot about yourself with the fights you get into.

I honestly try to avoid fights with people, but I'm terrible at it, because online and offline, my life is constant action. I make sure to voice my opinion in all circumstances, that way preventing oneself from being a mere keyboard warrior.
Almost got into a fist fight just yesterday.
I've been shot at, in more than 50 fist fights, and too many close-calls with death to count.
I don't say this act tough or whatever; for me it's a consequence of having an inhuman drive: it's not gonna be a smooth road, no matter HOW refined one's manners are.

I figure, we are born in this hell-hole, with no direct choice. One must aim for the highest ideal; everything else seems less than satisfactory: a wasted life.

Theodore

Quote from: AnonMessAgeSage on August 18, 2020, 03:22:37 AM
I figure, we are born in this hell-hole, with no direct choice. One must aim for the highest ideal; everything else seems less than satisfactory: a wasted life.

You value life too much. You will be disappointed. Highest ideal, is ? Define 'wasted' . We are all nothing but wasted. Embrace it. Do nothing. Live like you dont exist. Noone will stop their life once you are gone. Noone will remember you -not even as a name- after short period of time. That said, everyone has his own windmills to fight against, just to spend his time, it's OK. Dont think you do more than that. - Sample session free. Next $50.
"ἀθάνατοι θνητοί, θνητοὶ ἀθάνατοι, ζῶντες τὸν ἐκείνων θάνατον, τὸν δὲ ἐκείνων βίον τεθνεῶτες"

AnonMessAgeSage

Quote from: Theodore on August 19, 2020, 02:27:47 AM

You value life too much. You will be disappointed. Highest ideal, is ? Define 'wasted' . We are all nothing but wasted. Embrace it. Do nothing. Live like you dont exist. Noone will stop their life once you are gone. Noone will remember you -not even as a name- after short period of time. That said, everyone has his own windmills to fight against, just to spend his time, it's OK. Dont think you do more than that. - Sample session free. Next $50.

I wasn't looking for advice. I value MY life, how selfish of me. I was born to do some godly fucking shit. Not the Christ kind of shit.

More like, enjoy fucking life to its fullest, go balls to the fucking wall, no matter how hopeless the world is.
You can do what you want, but I'm not seeking validation for my existence.
I don't really give a fuck.

JLIAT

I love him whose soul is so overfull that he forgetteth himself, and all
things are in him: thus all things become his down-going.

I love him who is of a free spirit and a free heart: thus is his
head only the bowels of his heart; his heart, however, causeth his
down-going.

I love all who are like heavy drops falling one by one out of the dark
cloud that lowereth over man: they herald the coming of the lightning,
and succumb as heralds.

Lo, I am a herald of the lightning, and a heavy drop out of the cloud:
the lightning, however, is the SUPERMAN.--

When Zarathustra had spoken these words, he again looked at the people,
and was silent. "There they stand," said he to his heart; "there they
laugh: they understand me not; I am not the mouth for these ears.

They dislike, therefore, to hear of 'contempt' of themselves. So I will
appeal to their pride.

Alas! there cometh the time when man will no longer launch the arrow of
his longing beyond man--and the string of his bow will have unlearned to
whizz!

I tell you: one must still have chaos in one, to give birth to a dancing
star. I tell you: ye have still chaos in you.

Alas! There cometh the time when man will no longer give birth to any
star. Alas! There cometh the time of the most despicable man, who can no
longer despise himself.

Lo! I show you THE LAST MAN.

"What is love? What is creation? What is longing? What is a star?"--so
asketh the last man and blinketh.

The earth hath then become small, and on it there hoppeth the last man
who maketh everything small. His species is ineradicable like that of
the ground-flea; the last man liveth longest.

"We have discovered happiness"--say the last men, and blink thereby.

They have left the regions where it is hard to live; for they need
warmth. One still loveth one's neighbour and rubbeth against him; for
one needeth warmth.

Turning ill and being distrustful, they consider sinful: they walk
warily. He is a fool who still stumbleth over stones or men!

A little poison now and then: that maketh pleasant dreams. And much
poison at last for a pleasant death.

One still worketh, for work is a pastime. But one is careful lest the
pastime should hurt one.

One no longer becometh poor or rich; both are too burdensome. Who still
wanteth to rule? Who still wanteth to obey? Both are too burdensome.

No shepherd, and one herd! Every one wanteth the same; every one is
equal: he who hath other sentiments goeth voluntarily into the madhouse.

"Formerly all the world was insane,"--say the subtlest of them, and
blink thereby.

They are clever and know all that hath happened: so there is
no end to their raillery. People still fall out, but are soon
reconciled--otherwise it spoileth their stomachs.

They have their little pleasures for the day, and their little pleasures
for the night, but they have a regard for health.

"We have discovered happiness,"--say the last men, and blink thereby.--

at this point the shouting and mirth of the
multitude interrupted him. "Give us this last man, O Zarathustra,"--they
called out--"make us into these last men! Then will we make thee a
present of the Superman!" And all the people exulted and smacked their
lips. Zarathustra, however, turned sad, and said to his heart:

"They understand me not: I am not the mouth for these ears."

Zeno Marx

So, in short, it makes all of my behavior pretty extreme: whether extremely noble, or extremely psychotic.
or not get into

I honestly try to avoid fights with people, but I'm terrible at it, because online and offline, my life is constant action. I make sure to voice my opinion in all circumstances, that way preventing oneself from being a mere keyboard warrior.
I've been shot at, in more than 50 fist fights, and too many close-calls with death to count.
I don't say this act tough or whatever; for me it's a consequence of having an inhuman drive: it's not gonna be a smooth road, no matter HOW refined one's manners are.
This reminded me of a guy I knew by proxy.  A friend of a friend.  We couldn't go anywhere without the likeliness of a fight, or at least a physical altercation or an act of intimidation, as if nature was always requiring a conflict.  For instance, we'd stop for gasoline.  I'd go inside to pay, and within that 30 seconds, I'd walk out the door and to the car, only to find he was in someone's face because he somehow took it as a personal assault how person X was washing their windows too close to him, or person Y had grabbed the hose handle within 15 feet of him without saying "excuse me", or just about any unimaginable, unpredictable thing that required him to challenge someone else.  He had 40 reasons, and another 40 justifications, as to why he was like this.  When you were around him, the air was always tense and stressful.  On top of all this, he also had this unreasonable penchant for loyalty, so while he was constantly creating situations for battle, he also expected you to take up the cause and fight along with him.  As if his twisted sense of reality was somehow going to become the responsibility of everyone else; the people with him and the people who just might unfortunately cross his path.  He thought of himself as strongly independent, but in truth, he was co-dependent and demanded everyone else to suffer along with him.  Quite intrusive.  It's been quite a while since I thought of him.
I only buy vinyl, d00ds.

W.K.

Hey I'm on your side but going for revenge rather than looking at the real issue isn't helping anyone. Sure the knee-in-neck when the man needed help wasn't the best that could be done and they could have offered CPR earlier, but Floyd was also acting unpredictable and unmanageable at that point, and with a guy of his posture and strength you don't want to mess around. Or should they have offered a lollypop and a pet on the back? They are police officers for fuck sake, not therapists or nannies.

I don't have much else to say about it. Racism is obviously bad, but if you want to straighten things up over there there is a very long road ahead of you. Fixing the economy, drug crisis, homeless epidemic, mental health issues, have affordable public health and forgo for-profit prisons will do more good than any protest will. Also as long as BLM and ANTIFA are the 'front for justice' it will only incite anger from both sides. Good for the news outlets and twitter fanatics, but as long as there isn't any real political power, it's just public display and little is going to change. Anyway, I just stay here and watch how the US is dealing with their shit. Gotta love those public freakout videos though. USA! USA!
Straight murkin' riddim blud, absolute vile gash

host body

Quote from: W.K. on August 20, 2020, 02:34:47 AM
Sure the knee-in-neck when the man needed help wasn't the best that could be done

this message right here

AnonMessAgeSage

Quote from: Zeno Marx on August 19, 2020, 10:12:56 PM
or not get into

This reminded me of a guy I knew by proxy.  A friend of a friend.  We couldn't go anywhere without the likeliness of a fight, or at least a physical altercation or an act of intimidation, as if nature was always requiring a conflict.  For instance, we'd stop for gasoline.  I'd go inside to pay, and within that 30 seconds, I'd walk out the door and to the car, only to find he was in someone's face because he somehow took it as a personal assault how person X was washing their windows too close to him, or person Y had grabbed the hose handle within 15 feet of him without saying "excuse me", or just about any unimaginable, unpredictable thing that required him to challenge someone else.  He had 40 reasons, and another 40 justifications, as to why he was like this.  When you were around him, the air was always tense and stressful.  On top of all this, he also had this unreasonable penchant for loyalty, so while he was constantly creating situations for battle, he also expected you to take up the cause and fight along with him.  As if his twisted sense of reality was somehow going to become the responsibility of everyone else; the people with him and the people who just might unfortunately cross his path.  He thought of himself as strongly independent, but in truth, he was co-dependent and demanded everyone else to suffer along with him.  Quite intrusive.  It's been quite a while since I thought of him.

Life is hell. You're not as free as you think you are. Get up and go to Antarctica. Right now.
We just respond to it in different ways.
And honestly, that guy sounds hilarious. But still, there's quite a big difference between me and him.

I highly doubt that dumb ass was motivated by one's higher potential.
If you are motivated for higher potential, expect lots of confrontation.
People are fucking assholes. You are too. Everyone is trying to control you at all moments in your life. Very rarely will you come across someone like me who spells out the game for you. And it IS a game. There are tons of checks and balances in this world to keep you in line.
You either fight against them, or accept them.
That simple.

In short, it's no different than the psychos in extreme music. It's something you're interested in, or else you wouldn't be on a forum dedicated to insane music made by questionable characters.

AnonMessAgeSage

Quote from: W.K. on August 20, 2020, 02:34:47 AM

Hey I'm on your side but going for revenge rather than looking at the real issue isn't helping anyone. Sure the knee-in-neck when the man needed help wasn't the best that could be done and they could have offered CPR earlier, but Floyd was also acting unpredictable and unmanageable at that point, and with a guy of his posture and strength you don't want to mess around. Or should they have offered a lollypop and a pet on the back? They are police officers for fuck sake, not therapists or nannies.

I don't have much else to say about it. Racism is obviously bad, but if you want to straighten things up over there there is a very long road ahead of you. Fixing the economy, drug crisis, homeless epidemic, mental health issues, have affordable public health and forgo for-profit prisons will do more good than any protest will. Also as long as BLM and ANTIFA are the 'front for justice' it will only incite anger from both sides. Good for the news outlets and twitter fanatics, but as long as there isn't any real political power, it's just public display and little is going to change. Anyway, I just stay here and watch how the US is dealing with their shit. Gotta love those public freakout videos though. USA! USA!
I'm American, but national pride never made sense to me.
Literally, I just want to live in a fucking cave at this point. So utterly sick of human civilization; I won't even pretend to give a shit.

Zeno Marx

Quote from: AnonMessAgeSage on August 20, 2020, 09:27:04 PM
I'm American, but national pride never made sense to me.
In general, pride is a shit disease.
I only buy vinyl, d00ds.