Started by Brad, October 31, 2011, 03:23:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

david lloyd jones

people are not individuals,
hence the phrase 'it's a black thing...'
then again...

david lloyd jones

Quote from: tiny_tove on February 20, 2017, 10:22:02 PM
http://www.video.mediaset.it/video/iene/puntata/roma-orge-e-prostituzione-e-palazzo-chigi-paga_692434.html

Italian antidiscrimination sector of the governament funds gay brothels, darkrooms, etc. classic

when you say darkrooms, do you mean somewhere that homes can develope their films?

david lloyd jones

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on March 15, 2017, 08:18:08 PM
http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1363460716677484

Lesbians should be thanking ruling hetero's for making them who they are...

if lesbians can put up with reading this, they are better men than I...

Fluid Fetish

So lesbian butch and femme style relationships are the result of patriarchal society and lesbians exist  because of the constant threat of rape? Wow, makes perfect sense....

Andrew McIntosh

Quote from: Peterson on March 16, 2017, 02:11:41 AM
a very liberal friend once explained to me and an "exclusive top" gay friend that his unwillingness to get fucked in his ass was a result of internalized homophobia, and not his preferences.

So presumably this guy offers his own arse to gay cock so he can walk his own talk?
Shikata ga nai.

Andrew McIntosh

Oh dear, there's my inner patriarchy exposed for assuming someone telling a gay guy to take it up the arse for preference equality would be a man. I should have known feminists know more about gay men then gay men.

Yea, as long as they've got the "right" literature, they've got all the answers. I quite liked the "How to Become a Lesbian in 30 Minutes", actually. Reminded me that there were right-on chicks calling themselves "lesbians" even though they weren't. It was a "political statement", not how you swung. Changing the definitions of words is an old con trick.
Shikata ga nai.

david lloyd jones

re: current uk terror attack.
I am ashamed that our home grown terrorists have so few victims compared to our European allies
it's not difficult guys- a vehicle, a blade...
bad as our sports teams...

david lloyd jones

yes, I know people are dead, but how am I supposed to get home?

david lloyd jones

as ever the culprit is a minor criminal with loads of low level offences, foreign, etc, perfect suicide fodder for this kind of shit.
police should look more at the periferal riffraff for likely suspects not the smart, high profile types.
just as likely to die in drug feud as anything.
god knows I have seen several likeliest over the years with regard my work.

Andrew McIntosh

Sisters are doing it for themselves.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-05-29/islamic-state-why-women-join/7322266

QuoteThese women are also seeking a sense of empowerment through the unrestrained ability to practice Islam, a right that is often curtailed in their respective countries. This facet of mobilisation is inextricably linked to growing societal polarisation, augmented by high levels of Islamophobia. These sentiments persist arguably due to the rise of anti-immigration policies and the growing number of hate crimes against women donning the hijab in European societies. In this way, the Muslim women joining IS, like the men, are seeking a society where they are not discriminated against for their faith — a stark contrast to the alienation and disenfranchisement they are exposed to in the West.
Shikata ga nai.

david lloyd jones

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on March 28, 2017, 08:14:17 PM
Would love to hide a recorder in a booth:

https://heatst.com/culture-wars/canadian-university-setting-up-booths-where-men-can-confess-sins-of-masculinity/

surely a shotgun in the booth to shoot the pussywhipped would be better than taping their confessions.
soft fascism incarnate.
as an old, politically incorrect reprobate, this whole new cultural paradigm of protective censorship is alien to me.
anyone care to explain?
this fungus seems to be taking hold in uk.