HELM / DAMIEN DUBROVNIK - TOUR DATES

Started by alterstock, February 05, 2014, 09:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alterstock

15/02/14 - The Church on York, Los Angeles, CA w/ JS Aurelius
17/02/14 - The North Door, Austin, TX w/ Xander Harris + Shit & Shine
18/02/14 - Baby's All Right, Brooklyn, NY w/ Pharmakon + Three Legged Race
19/02/14 - Nothing Changes, New York City, NY
21/02/14 - Islington Mill, Manchester, UK w/ Basic House (10pm - 4am)
22/02/14 - Fuse Art Space, Bradford, UK (AFTERNOON GIG, 3PM - 6PM)
24/02/14 - Chameleon, Nottingham, UK w/ Pain Jerk
25/02/14 - The Exchange, Bristol, UK w/ The Bomber Jackets
26/02/14 - Cafe Oto, London, UK w/ JFK
28/02/14 - Fasma Festival @ CAMP, Athens, GR w/ Dalglish + Mohammed (Helm only)

ALT7XX: Damien Dubrovnik - Patterns of Penetration 7" available at all shows - limited to 50 copies stamped white label.

Scat-O-Logy

Quote from: alterstock on February 05, 2014, 09:42:59 PMALT7XX: Damien Dubrovnik - Patterns of Penetration 7" available at all shows - limited to 50 copies stamped white label.
Comon dude! :(

alterstock

At this point the record is limited out of necessity. The tracks will see a full release later, but this edition is to commemorate the tour.

Scat-O-Logy

Thanks for the info, Damien Dubrovnik is amazing and it would be damn shame if these tracks would never be available for wider audience.

simulacrum

I understand the tracks will be on another future release, but I would like to offer anyone going to any of these shows, in exchange for a copy of the 7", the price of the record and shipping, of course, and I will also offer the $$/££ to pay for your copy of the record. If anyone can make this happen, please PM me.

alterstock

Anyone attempting to buy more than one copy of the 7" will be administered with a golden shower from Mr Rahbek. You have been warned.

simulacrum