new release: con-dom. nothing. tape. raubbau raub-021 / pflichtkauf pflicht 054

Started by Raubbau, January 26, 2014, 11:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raubbau

con-dom. nothing - live manifestations of the eighth pillar: maschinenfest/jerusalem.
tape. raubbau raub-021 / pflichtkauf pflicht 054

tracklisting:
a1 seven pillars of wisdom (partial construct)
a2 credo
a3 triumph
a4 confession of faith I
a5 confession of faith II
a6 confession of faith III
b1 confession of faith (version)
b2 the eighth pillar
b3 miracle
b4 stamped out
b5 credo
b6 love

release date: 19.02.2014

side a recorded live at maschinenfest, turbinenhalle, oberhausen / germany, 14. october 2012
side b recorded live at noisemess, trashhole, jerusalem / israel, 15. december 2012

artwork by dietrich. layout by salt.
this tape includes an mp3-download-code.

Raubbau

Judging from what i heard (and if everybody will pay for his orders): we sold out the Con-Dom tape by preorders only. Thanks a lot.

yosef666

I'll have a few copies of the Con-Dom tape available at Analog Worship for folks who missed out.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

yosef666

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer