ABGVRD & ROKOT news: HAARE, COMFORTER, ONDO

Started by ABGVRD, June 10, 2010, 10:49:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ABGVRD

AB-60 HAARE Exogenesis MC
After a year of delay we have released the album by this finnish project recorded in the end of 2008.
Abrasive, thunderous, psychodelic Drone Noise. A lot of long oppressing feedbacks, abyss of reverberating acoustic noises and guitar scratches are spread all over 53 minutes drowning you into thick resin of anthropomorphic terror.
MC Edition: 100 copies

AB-58 ONDO Sol CDr
ONDO started in 2007 under the rule of C-J Larsgarden who had been performing under name PACTA before that. Since then the project has released several albums ranging from good to excellent. Style of the project is varying from work to work from raw Drone Doom with Industrial touch to abstract Drone Ambient with melodies and melancholy.
Sol album is filled with bells, reversed sounds, spectre piano melodies and other hissing and whistling beauty of unknown source as well as sounds of bonefires and voices from afar. The most similar projects as we see it are OMENYA, raison d'etre and, of course, some tracks of TROUM.
Edition: 100 copies

RKT-08 COMFORTER Voice of the voiceless CDr
Russian project COMFORTER has been spontaneously active throughout last 12 years. During this period his mastermind, Andrei Alexeev, -- a brother of Alexander Alexeev who is responsible for Spirals of Involution label and less-known digital noise BIOMASS project -- released a number of splits with CISFINITUM, BIOMASS, VEPRISUICIDA, GOVERNMENT ALPHA, STIMBOX and solo albums through different labels (Troniks, S.O.I., Ultra, Verato Project, TIBprod.).
This time we introduce a 46 minutes long composition recorded in 1999 using voice, synth, effects and metal. Frantic staccato cut-up analogue Noise the way it must be.
Edition of 50 copies.

Trades are welcome. abgurd@gmail.com

Ritual

Will any distros carry these? I've read something about problems using Paypal in Russia... is that so? Or can I buy directly from you?

ABGVRD

Quote from: Ritual on June 10, 2010, 11:28:57 AM
Will any distros carry these? I've read something about problems using Paypal in Russia... is that so? Or can I buy directly from you?
Ilkka himself will have it in a couple of weeks. Mikko will have it as well in some time.

Paypal doesn't work in Russia for reception but there are some unfair tricks one may do as always.

Ritual

Thanks for the reply! I'll get a Haare tape somehow, then. Seems like I will have a couple of options.