MIXED MARTIAL ARTS

Started by bitewerksMTB, December 29, 2013, 11:17:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

david lloyd jones

hot student nurse on the ward tells me she does kick boxing and likes mma.
need to take this more seriously.

Theodore

Quote from: david lloyd jones on February 24, 2017, 03:29:27 PM
hot student nurse on the ward tells me she does kick boxing and likes mma.
need to take this more seriously.

Yes, start training. You don't want your face smashed by a woman when you grab her ass.
"ἀθάνατοι θνητοί, θνητοὶ ἀθάνατοι, ζῶντες τὸν ἐκείνων θάνατον, τὸν δὲ ἐκείνων βίον τεθνεῶτες"

david lloyd jones

frankly, given her ass, I would consider it a good trade off.

Scat-O-Logy

Quote from: Scat-O-Logy on February 24, 2017, 09:09:48 AMAbout week to go until FerGOAT finishes Kebab!

I've started to like Kebab while watching those embedded clips on YT... but that won't change the fact that FerGOAT's gonna finish him on Saturday!

Scat-O-Logy

Strange decision from the UFC to give GSP the title shot against Michael Bisping even though they had already promised it to Yoel Romero who fucking MURDERED Chris Fagman with that flying knee in his last fight.

Scat-O-Logy

FUCK!!! Worst news to see when you wake up...

Now this fight has been cancelled three times already, first due to Kebab getting injured, then FerGOAT got injured and now fucking this.

Scat-O-Logy

Apparently Kebab cuts from 194lbs to make the 155lbs weight limit. If something is #1 bullshit as he says, it's him fighting in the wrong weight class.

Scat-O-Logy

I find it hilarious how Tyron Woodley talks about wanting to be the greatest welterweight champion of all time while his main intention is to hold the belt as long as possible rather than put out great performances. Garbage two trick pony...

David Teymur vs Lando Vannata was such a great fight and the way Overeem knocked out Hunt with those knees was brutal. Faceplanted him to the canvas.

Scat-O-Logy

Found Iraqi hipster version of Conor McNugget

david lloyd jones

Quote from: Scat-O-Logy on March 09, 2017, 01:07:30 AM
Found Iraqi hipster version of Conor McNugget

hipster from Horton or why we fight Isis?

david lloyd jones

watching some mama in the pub, definitely better than rugby or football.
the women fights are both erotic and bit scary.
bloke fighting is still to see.
neither bloke has tattoos, which seems a bad sign.

david lloyd jones

bloke fight.
more hitting, more kicking, no erotic, blood.
better than modern day wrestling by far.

Scat-O-Logy

After draining your body to its limits, how can you lose extra 1.2 pounds in just a few minutes? I don't know but Daniel Cormier aka Double Cheeseburger "did" it. I have Rumble and Mousasi winning this Saturday.

Scat-O-Logy

Rumble trying to wrestle with the superior wrestler... Yeah, glad to see him get subbed and retire from MMA. Chris Fagman tried to play the hand-down game when Mousasi was kneeing him to the head (god bless the new rules). He was trying to milk it to the max when the ref paused the fight thinking those knees were illegal. Then it turns out the knees were legal and all of a sudden he was completely fine but the fight was stopped. Fagman was whining like a bitch when they gave that TKO win for Mousasi.