As Loud As Possible mag

Started by HOGRA, November 17, 2013, 03:42:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HOGRA

Anybody know when issue #2 of As Loud As Possible will come out, if at all?

SiClark

No idea. There was someone on this board looking for releases from The Rita which I believe was for an article for this magazine. Hope it's still happening.

Brad

Their Facebook page is still somewhat active, the last post about issue 2 was in July 2013.

expectorant

Issue 2 is definitely still in the works. I actually interrupted Mr. Sienko while he was at home typing away a couple of weeks ago when I went to pick up some speakers from him. It's coming. Slowly, but surely...

impulse manslaughter

That's good news. Really enjoyed issue 1.

dmkerr

Really looking forward to issue #2.  The first was spectacular!

aububs

PTM Jim

Last time I talked to Chris, it was still on. I guess it will exist when it exists.

NO PART OF IT

It's still going on.  I've got the impression it is getting more into the avant-garde side of things, but still a noise mag in progress.
A caterpillar that goes around trying to rip the wings off of butterflies is not a more dominant caterpillar, just a caterpillar that is looking for a bigger caterpillar to crush him.  Some caterpillars are mad that they will never grow to be butterflies.

https://www.nopartofit.bandcamp.com

aububs

any update on this?

if it gets scrapped will we still get to see individual articles like above mentioned The Rita retrospective?