Winter Solace Productions ($40+ Orders in the US = Post Paid)

Started by Vega360, August 31, 2013, 11:42:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vega360

Solace125 - オキシコドン (Oxycodone) - ヒドロコドン (Memories)

This is what dying sounds like. オキシコドン or in English, Oxycodone is the main noise project of Viktoria Isa Mengele. Sourced from human voices this release is at times ambient, at time noise, at times drone, at times trance and always Avant-Garde. This album is probably one of the strangest things yet to come from this label and is a must have for all lovers of abstract sound. For fans of HNW, Sunn O))) (this release however is not drone or contains Guitars), Onomatopoeia/distorted spoken word, the works of Runhild Gammelsæter and overtone chanting. Calm dark gloomy music for meditation and building patience.

Click this link for a sample

Solace131 - Aryan Assault/1389 "The Rise of Aryan Defiance"

After some time in silence Aryan Assault returns for a split demo with 1389 (see below) that is a perfect symbol of the blend of styles that have come to find a home under the Winter Solace banner. Blasting NS industrial music taking nods to such nods as Swans, Imminent Starvation and Dødheimsgard parred with raw NS black metal akin to 88, Via Dolorosa, Holocaustus & Ildjarn.

Click this link for a sample of one of the Aryan Assault songs

Solace134 - Dread "Ghost Roar"

An international project with Russian noise empress Viktoria Isa Mengele and well known french underground artist Luc Mertz that is unique and a different direction for their other numerous works. Taking dark brooding noise and mixing it with Slavic atmospheric/folk sounds without washing it in the industrial attitude. In short this is the music of Summoning, Nokturnal Mortum, Khors, Ygg, Velimor, Gnaw Their Tonuges, Mournful Congregation, Esoteric, Mourning Beloveth & Skepticism blended together with Tribal & Trip-Hop music by robots. Over 90 minnutes of absolute cold grave music, that is very difficult to explain with words.

Two tracks from this release have been uploaded to fully showcase the variety of music featured on the recording.

Dread Track 1
Dread Track 2

Solace150 - Ilsa Koch/Doodshoofd "White Birdman!/Massagraf"

Ilsa Koch is the name I make instrumental electronic/noise music under and the tracks "White Birdman!" & "Big One" are pieces made as follow up the styles I explored on the debut full length, styled after Maurizio Bianchi, N, Mauthausen Orchestra & Conrad Schnitzler. Doodshoofd (dutch for Death's Head) play rather adventurous analog pedal based Harsh Noise Wall echoing of Torturing Nurse, Emil Beaulieu, Richard Rameriez, Mutant Ape etc. Also included on here is a mighty once in a lifetime collaboration track where Doodshoofd material is sourced and distorted (similar to the Ilsa Frost EP) to make one long track that could be interrupted as Equinoxe being injected into a Harsh Noise Wall.

Link to a sample of Ilsa Koch material from this tape.
Doodshoofd sound cloud

My website which contains a full list of the black metal releases I put out recently (as I do both) and my distro section can be visited by going to the address below.

www.wintersolaceproductions.com
Samples of numerous Winter Solace releases can be found here

Trades with distributors are possible, looking for European distribution for my labels noise releases as postage from the United States is expensive.

Vega360

October 6th 2013

I have been extremely busy these past months so this update has been long overdue however I can assure people that I have been hard at work preparing for eventual new releases in December/January. The distro update below is going to be without the usual ranting and raving that goes with these things as I simply haven't had the time to listen to a vast majority of what has shown up here. People who need more then samples off the internet should follow the Winter Solace facebook page where I'll promote these whenever I do get around to it.

Black Metal MCs

Aesir "Wotanism"
Angoisse Vice & Rale "The Reign of Perversion"
Anti Life "Bem Vindos Ao Comeco Do Fim"
Blasphemia Prophetica "Antichristian Reconquest"
*Boreal Wind "Ultima Thule"
Caedo/Thornwire "Caedo/Thronwire"
Cursed Scrolls "Dunkel Hexenkunst"
Darkened Winter "Rise of the Pagan Flames"
Darkened Winter "Raiders of Northland"
Darkened Winter "Yggdrasil: Journey Throughout The Nine Worlds"
Darkened Winter "Gates to Eternity"
Dying in the Woods "Съкровището на Ревуля"
Einsatz Kommando "The Forest Call"
*Flame of War "Transcendence"
Groma Glas "Sons of the Northern Ice"
Groma Glas "Awakening of Europe"
Groma Glas "Under The Invisible Light of the Black Sun"
Grotesque Master "Grotesque Master"
*Hermitage "Hammer of Purity"
Imperial "Chaos"
*Karpathia "Urheimat - Volanie Havranov"
*Karpathia/Perterricrepus/Igric "Elegies of Endless Horizons"
Matrimonivm "The Oath Of The Black Cum"
Night's Blood/Bitwa/Kraina Wiecznego Mrozu "Słowiańskie Miecze Gromu"
Occult Vomit "Anti-Human Devotion"
Panzerfaust "Desolation, Hatred and Despair"
*Panzerjager "Panzerjager"
Rex Anglorum "Obsess"
Sacrificio Sumerio "Sangue E Horna"
Skull Face "It's Your Fucking Mind!"
*Svetovid "Nature's Fury"
Tank Genocide "Dunklen StraSSen"
Tank Genocide "Ein Kampf, Eine Waffe, Eine Losung"
Tank Genocide "Grave Insanity"
Tank Genocide/Occult Vomit/Abject 666 "Split"
Tank Genocide "War Metal Satan"
Thanatomania "Mykonismus" Sample
Ulven 88 "Ulven 88"
Vojchij Krest "Live 14.03.2009"
White Bastard "L'au-Dela"
White Bastard "Infideles"
White Bastard "Oeil Pour Oeil"
Zagharos/Tank Genocide/Aryan Tyrant "Blitzkrieg 2013"
v/a "Black Metal Patagonico Vol. 1"

RAC/Hatecore MCs
White Devils "Nowy Lad"
White Devils "Machina Zaglady"
White Devils "Manifest Oporu"
White Devils "W Nas Stali Hart"
White Devils "Armia Krwi"

Experimental/Industrial MCs

[13:75+0:11MLD] "Pulsar" (Ambient)
Goat Thron/Sealed in Blood "Nekrotyczny Rytual"
Goat Throne/Sealed in Blood "Heerwegenian Voice From the Grave Vol. II"
iNsCissorS "The Veratrine Evangelicum"
iNsCissorS "Orbis Terrarum Requiem"
Rust on the Ax/Sealed in Blood "Heerwegenian Voice From the Grave Vol. I"
Sealed in Blood "Coemeterium"
Sealed in Blood "...Jestes Na Zawsze Pomnikiem...."
Sealed in Blood "Streams of the Boundless Elements"

Black Metal CDs

*Jar "Panavannie Pahanstva"
*Wędrujący Wiatr "Tam, Gdzie Miesiąc Opłakuje Świt"
Winds of Hyperborea/Benares "Jebac Zycie"

Noise/Experimental CDs

*Emil Beaulieau "Dedicated to Masami Akita"
*K2 "Molekular Terrorism"
*Violent Onsen Geisha "The Midnight Gambler"

Vega360

November 3rd 2013

This update has been long overdue, however many problems here have delayed this. I came back from my trip last Sunday to a whirlwind of issues here. The label is changing again for the better as my love of extreme music is returning after some years of being clouded. Please keep up with the label via Facebook to see samples of the upcoming releases I am hoping to put into production in December.

++++ NEW RELEASES ++++

Solace112 - Der Eiserne Besen "Der Eiserne Besen"

This is a reissue of their tracks from the "We Are Patriots" split tape from 2011 as a stand-alone EP. Delusional Swiss neo-folk music with low-fi production.

Solace113 - Der Eiserne Besen/Estonian Synagogue Destruction "Omega Speedmaster Riding the Solar Winds"

Two new DEB tracks that land somewhere in between noise, neo-folk, techno & ambient music. ESD pick up where the "Narwa!" EP left off and continue to flesh out there strange sound based on wailing Theremin music and instrumental noise rock/black metal.

Solace132 - Ilsa Koch "Hard Boiled"

This EP is a collection off electronic music I wrote for compilations that were set up by unserious/disorganized labels. Sampling big band, computer jazz/classical music and adding rhythm to take some steps beyond the recent split release ("White Birdman!/Massagraf" w/Doodshoofd) and the upcoming recorded/delayed album to be released early next year.

++++ Other Label News ++++

Seeing as people have explained to me that they aren't aware of what has been released here, what we have etc. I have gone in and hopefully simplified the distro section and added in extended descriptions of Winter Solace (& Related) releases. I have also changed the color of all the links to samples so people can understand now that those can be clicked.

++++ BLACKLISTINGS ++++

This buyer has been blacklisted for failure to pay for his order or respond when I asked why I hadn't been paid yet.

Quaestio Aeternus (q.aeternus777@gmail.com)

This label has also been blacklisted for his failure to send his items first as agreed upon for a trade some months ago. Thankfully no items were lost here and I wasn't ripped off, however it would seem we must also resort to this to get people to understand that they should not agree to do something here and never do it.

Martin Turcotte/Atramentum Productions - http://www.atramentumproductions.com

++++ In Stock Now ++++

Very limited artist copies of the Vinyl DLP 10 year anniversary compilation by the label Sabbath's Fire is in stock here now. These were my artist copies as I submitted a Vinland Special Services song to this to celebrate the existence of a great label run by a great friend. Numerous black metal bands contributed to this which is what I'm sure more people will care about anyways. We also have in stock the new tape releases from this label including the project of Lugubre members known as Tarnkappe,tape reissues of all the Vultyr albums and a tape of Deuteronomy from Greece. I also got some copies of the Ostos/Odeleggar split.

Other imports from Legion Blotan are in stock and some random odds and ends I found in stores on my trip through Iowa have been added to the Winter Solace Discogs Store.

Many CDs from Darker than Black have been added, some of these are in single copies only as I was selling them on discogs (because I only had one copy and selling them there is easier so I don't get a bunch of idiots asking me to hold stuff) before Sergi White Noise Dada felt the need to have a leftist tantrum on that site. I also have a copy of the Black Magic SS EP he released there that somebody sold to a head shop in Iowa. I'd suggest Zgrad & Hautakammio, the others I haven't listened to yet.

------------------------------------------

NEW DISTRO ITEMS (* Recommended)

Black Metal MCs

Deuteronomy "A Great Blessing"
Forgotten Chaos "Victories Among the Damned"
Montsegur "Under The Banner of Witchcraft"
Nazi Zombie Invasion "Resurection 1 & 2"
Rimethurses "II"
Satanhartalt "Sigeleas"
Sump "Cursed Means"
Sump "Demo III"
Sump "Live in Yorkshire"
Sump/Obey "Sump/Obey"
Sump "Old Butchery"
Sump "Ways to Pass Into Death"
Sump/Cryptic Salve Band "Live In Tilburg"
Tarnkappe "Tussen Hun En De Zon"
Vanyar "Triumph of Vanishing"
*Vultyr "Bleed for Vultyr"
*Vultyr "Leviathan Dawn"
*Vultyr "Monument of Misanthropy"
*Vultyr "Philosophy of the Beast"
White Medal/Slægt "Them Thut Fear T'Wolf/Lysets Død"

Noise/Industrial Tapes

Alo Girl "Gently Before She Dies"
Der Eiserne Besen "Der Eiserne Besen"
Der Eiserne Besen/Estonian Synagogue Destruction "Omega Speedmaster Riding the Solar Winds"
Ilsa Koch "Hard Boiled"

Metal CDs

Dantesco "We Don't Fear Your God"
Elderblood "Son of the Morning"
Eldrig "Urlagarne"
Exile "Hatenight"
*Hautakammio "Kukaan Et Opasta Teita Pimeassa"
Kolovrat "Hail Russia"
Kozeljnik "Null: The Acheron Of Multiform Negation"
Lechia "Akt Woli"
Lord of Depression "Demo(n)s of Hell...ATTACK!"
Menegroth "Gazourmah"
Menegroth "Das rote Werk"
Moravská Zima/Slavigrom "Moravská Zima/Slavigrom"
Pantheon "Aryan Rebirth" (DCD)
Permanent Midnight "Under the Blood Moon"
Sights of War "For I Am..."
Storm Breeder "The Knave"
Stormheit "Kvenland"
White Medal "Guthmers Hahl"
*Zgrad "Spirit of Carpathian Sunset"

Noise CDs

Nicole 12 "Substitute"
Nicole 12 "Playground/Lolita Love"
Nicole 12 "Black Line"

RAC/HXC/WP Music CDs

Various "Rising Form the Ashes (Tunes for a new Hope)"
(Contains tracks rom various bands such as Grinded Nig)

Vinyl

Black Metal

Black Magick SS "Symbols of Great Power" ($10.00)
Odelegger/Ostos "Odelegger/Ostots"
v/a "10 Years of Unholy Fire" dLP ($20.00)
(Exclusive material from Kaevum, Bilskirnir, Evil, Necrostrigis, Defuntos & VSS) 2 copies in stock only).

Noise

Nicole 12 "First Dance of the Spring"

Misc Items

Army Surplus Bag ($10.00)
Click here for photo. Metal rings/clasps. Solid for cosplay, stage show, military merch collector, promo photo types of usage.

Books

Nietzsche "The Birth of Tragedy" - used, english, paperback. $5.00
Nietzsche "Thus Spoke Zarathstra" - used, english, paperback. $7.00

"The Morning of the Magicians" - Louis Pauwels & Jacques Bergier
Occult/Thule Society/Lovecraftian text. Paperback. Rare. ($12.00)

Please go to the winter solace website for samples of the music