Support them or not

Started by FreakAnimalFinland, August 30, 2013, 05:26:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreakAnimalFinland

Saw this message and while whole "nazi music" thing is soooooo old, sometimes makes curious that sometimes the list of "dubious" or unacceptable bands are the best selling or who-is-who of power electronics. This list below obviously is just stupid, so leave it to that.

Quote from: online prowler on August 29, 2013, 02:22:11 AM
More online idiots.

Some guy posted this image and text below in several FB noise groups. It pisses me off that people don't do they're homework. Is this too much to ask or expect? Its due to ignorant humans like this that is impossible to have any proper dialog in the public.

THESE BANDS ARE NAZIS : .................................... Con-Dom, NON, Theologian, Nueva Germania, Brighter Death Now, Navicon Torture Technologies, Sektor 304, Xenophobic Ejaculation, Bagman, Singular Cleansweep Operations, Xiphoid Dementia, Swollen Korps, Felony Sexual Assault, Genocide Lolita, Control Resistance, Brethren, Hatekod, Wertham, Control Resistance, Bereft, Hermann Kop, Deathkey, Iron Youth, Deustche Christen, Boyd Rice .................................................. IS YOUR DECISION SUPPORT THEM OR NOT.

On this poll, one can just vote, or one can elaborate his choice of vote further in message. Poll results can be seen AFTER you have voted.

I realize that the votes have flaws.
But lets clarify: Buying something BECAUSE of content doesn't mean you explicitly agree or support. I appreciate both Militia and Brethren, and could say I would buy both because. Not despite. One may interpret the possibilities of replying as one wishes and also interpret "dubious content" as one wishes.
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

tiny_tove

I don't think I know anybody who thinks exactly like me on many extenct of life. I like music/arts with contents and strong concept, but I do not necessarily have to agree with that.
I also listen lots of stuff with no content at all, yet I prefer somebody who is able to transmit fanaticism/obsessions in its music than more relaxed one.
I don't agree with Brethren, but his lastes releases are impressive, same went with many krishna core bands or communist hardcore projects. convinction often lead to intensity...

As said the above article is plain stupid, despite putting together projects that have nothing to share with each other (I repeat, what is hermann kop doing with all these noise oriented projects) and only 4/5 self proclaimed themselves to be what we are all accused of....
but same old stories... create drama, smear names you don't like, etc etc.

I have stopped debating the subject 7/8 years ago when a troll was doing these things in Italy and the result is that most people he insulted became friends with each other and started having parties, getting married with each other and recording new projects...

CALIGULA031 - WERTHAM - FORESTA DI FERRO
instagram: @ANTICITIZEN
http://elettronicaradicale.bandcamp.com
telegram for updated list: https://t.me/+03nSMe2c6AFmMTk0

TS

Either this is a somewhat successful attempt at trolling, or he's an idiot. He also seems to like spamming his shit to random records labels. Anyway, it should not come to anyone as a surprise that noise/P.E/industrial, so called "extreme" music deals with extreme subject matters. Violence, nazism, sexual transgression etc are all themes that fit the sound.. Then again, when you deal with these topics I guess you must expect some people to be offended.
Kropper uten Mellomrom

Dr Alex

Yes, of course!
I'm big fan of some projects who have nazi themes.
Beside that, WWII is my favorite part of history and I support all kind of human discrimination.

Ashmonger

I voted the second option. But it's not entirely correct. In general, I listen to music to hear good music and content, well that comes on a second place. As the guy from Galgeras once said: if you're a great poet, but you just can't write music, you'd better publish a book.
However, I really like bands who are into something with conviction. Which is why I do like Der Stürmer, I do like their music, but I do also like the fact that they are absolutely serious about it, unlike certain other bands with whom it's not always clear whether they're serious or they're just doing it for the shock factor, even while I might not completely agree with their points of view. The same way I can also listen to some Crust Punk, when it's great music and their conviction and passion is clear.

NEHPF

I would not support "real labels" that could actually finance neo nazi activities. But I do enjoy such content and I do seek for it. And I think that for example XE would never be as interesting without the context. Generally I think the most interesting aspect of white power ideology is the criminal gangland side of it. So it definitely doesn't make me feel bad if I don't pay for some catchy RAC cd.

Vega360

I think that art is better for then actual action. You make songs about a race war you get it all out your head in a manner that people can ignore should they feel offended rather then if you go out and actually do it, then everyone gets forced to hear about it on the news constantly.

I gave up all hope of people understanding that simple concept though when this statement had to be issued.

http://williambennett.blogspot.com/2013/03/statement.html

Then there was of course the American chef Paula dean who's entire empire was pretty much ripped down in front of her because she admitted under oath that she used Racial slur's in the past.

Lust

I tend to buy music that I find to be good, be it Lady Gaga, rap, crust punk, power electronics or black metal. Though I don't agree with NS views I don't let it prevent me listening to NSBM that I find good, etc.

P-K

absolutely the 2nd. I refuse to 'pick-a-side', and in my choice of music it doesn't matter when it's good and has strong/interisting content. It has to convince me, a rare thing these days.

online prowler

Political, cultural and religious extremism have interested me for a long time. So yes on vote. P-K makes a valid remark re convincing.

From Discogs to Freak Animal. Trolling or not. FA is the new target. For those of you on fakebook. Check out here, the paranoid culprit is at it again:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/antifascistnoise/  

Goat93

Oh nice.

Its just another Shit, like these Industrial against Child Molester Dancefloor Stuff.

The easiest Way to Fuck the People up, is trying to Bann their Lovely Bands.

Otomo_Hava

Yes, i'm one of the voters of "Yes, despite of content." opinion.

I know its roots from the late 70's industrial music and how, in general and after that, various post industrial musical branches grapples with various extreme subjects (paraphilias + far-wings politics mostly) which displays the dark side of the (huge) majority of modern society and how they've been done from a big part of the most nicest guys you didn't expect to meet with.

In the context of buying and listening to those particular musical forms, according to myself, i could care less about the content how matter it appeared and looked strong and offensive.

After all, music is one and infinite. Such is art. Such is life...

burdizzo

Why do people bother coming up w/ such lists, anyway? I really can't imagine that such a person could have a personal grudge against all the bands listed. Strange.
Incidently, I voted for the second option.

GEWALTMONOPOL

My vote is 3 as in I have no time for diluted half arsed spineless shit that takes no sides. Music is war!

That fb page is great. Not just because it's lame but also because it's suffered the same destiny of almost all other pages and groups dealing with noise on fb. It's a notice board for retards to promote their shit net releases that no one cares about. This anti fascist campaign has been killed by the usual flood of subhuman crap. Better luck next time.
Först när du blottar strupen ska du få nåd, ditt as...

eyestrain

No. 2: And also for the same reasons listed by P-K. Fuck off.