New writers wanted experimental music/sound webzine

Started by Roger b6, August 28, 2013, 03:32:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roger b6

(I'm guess this is in the right area here, but please feel free to move if it is not)

So folks...I'm looking for some new blood for http://www.musiquemachine.com/ . We've been active since 2001, & are a respected/ often quoted source.
So if you have the ability to write about all manner of  experimental music in an intelligent & entertaining manner, and can agree to write at least 4 reviews a month(one review a week) of 200 words plus. This could be for you. 
We're pretty open really and there's little or no editorial editing or control, pretty much anything goes, through I won't accept  open hyping of friends & buddies

So if you fancy a stab at writing for us please send over two test reviews(of what ever you fancy) & a little bit about yourself to  questions=at=musiquemachine=dot=com

One more thing: sadly I can't pay you at present, as it's all done for love.. and no one makes any money from the site, but who knows what the future may bring!.... But of course you'll get free review titles.

And a big PLEASE no time wasters, as I've had more than my share of them (mentioning no names!)....only get in contact if you're willing to write one review a week on multi-genre titles!

Thanks for your time
Roger Batty( owner and long term contributor)

nullify

Had I the time to write for a third zine, I'd love to contribute.  Anyone not reading Musique Machine is missing out on an educated opinion and good ear!

dmkerr

I'm a relative newbie to this music and I couldn't write a cogent review, but I do thank you for posting and letting me know about your site!  I'll definitely check it out.  Thanks!