Ten-Jin LP on Urashima

Started by Urashima, August 22, 2013, 12:13:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urashima

Out Now:

Uma 064 Mauthausen Orchestra – Conflict LP
Uma 065 Mauthausen Orchestra – 2nd Movement LP

Continue reprints of the amazing tapes by Pierpaolo Zoppo aka Mauthausen Orchestra released on Aquilifer Sodality in the early eighties (Conflict also released on Broken Flag). Tape after tape Mauthausen Orchestra constitute, in a few years, the backbone of what we will know as an alienating and extremist  style, made of metal nightmares and sonic torture , often dilated, dissected and  extended up to the limit of endurance.
Conflict and 2nd Movement  carry us, once again, as real rituals of a civilization without gods, in a pure world of suffering. Infinite modulations towards a sky that has now disappeared and locked in concrete. A fierce nihilism that overflows into the undefined territory between mind and matter, marking our brains and our skin. A single act of  sensory rape trying to deconstruct any rational particle that approaching the sound composition.
Mauthausen Orchestra was one of the most important musical projects of the Italian industrial scene and has contributed to the birth of the power electronics and harsh noise across the globe. The record has been pressed on 140 gr black vinyl with black label and black inner sleeve and comes in a deluxe silver silkscreen on black cardboard sleeve, limited to 99 copies w/insert in luxury 160 gr ivory paper.

Uma 066 Various Artist – Ten Jin LP
Remarkable subterranean radicals have been getting to enter the stage since mid-late 2000's via the label Lust Vessel and the lineage, which are actual first ever fulcrum of genuine industrial cassette culture and the actuality in Japan, after a long period of the mostly scorched ground for that culture from the far east. This is a document of an aspect of thee lust-age and the assembly, featuring six assassins which are true to themselves and standing on their own territories.
Tongue Knax; a hard-core sensual stiletto from Stiff Sanctorum
Thug-Ribs; the mastermind of the savage tribe Rhizome Angle Naked Coda
Mordant Karma; a pulverizer marks pure filth of an instinct
Les Champs Magnétiques; an elusive and touchy trapezist
Ultimastanza; postmortem principle based on necrophiliac view
Lebensfaden; heavy electronics oppression though post clinical analysis
All acts contribute exclusive tracks for the album. The blood says more than the mouth.
Artwork by Lily Vice. Executive direction by Lust Vessel. The record has been pressed on 140 gr black vinyl with black label and black inner sleeve and comes in a deluxe silver silkscreen on black cardboard sleeve, limited to 99 copies w/A4 sized insert in luxury 160 gr ivory paper.

eyestrain

Quote from: Urashima on January 25, 2014, 06:30:54 PM

Was just fantasizing about this last night. Can't wait to hear it!! Any US distribution? I feel like I've seen past Urashima releases in quite a few places.

Urashima

Quote from: eyestrain on January 25, 2014, 07:49:20 PM
Quote from: Urashima on January 25, 2014, 06:30:54 PM

Was just fantasizing about this last night. Can't wait to hear it!! Any US distribution? I feel like I've seen past Urashima releases in quite a few places.
RRRecords, Malignant, Self Abuse and Phage Tapes.

eyestrain

Scat-O-Logy

SoundOhm (Italy) has some Urashima records as part of their vinyl sale. Would recommend you to check:
http://www.soundohm.com/product_search.php?tab=LAFMS&id=30

tiny_tove

CALIGULA031 - WERTHAM - FORESTA DI FERRO
instagram: @ANTICITIZEN
http://elettronicaradicale.bandcamp.com
telegram for updated list: https://t.me/+03nSMe2c6AFmMTk0

whiteheatnoise

Skeleton Dust will also have copies of the Ten Jin comp. and MO - Conflict LPs for those interested.