Drugs Thread

Started by Peterson, July 29, 2013, 10:46:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pentd

sometimes after smokin weed one gets a cascade of ideas, a diarrhea of concepts and crazy energy to try em all out. unmatched amount of manic drive. then jam + record. just dont mix it, cos its gonna sound warped. too much bass and twisted perspective!? but collect the ideas!! mix it later, haha!!

not a music thing, but last time i came across acid (may 2000) i climbed up a rock wall, sat in the bushes and watched for 2 hours how the tunnel below me swallowed all the cars drivin into it, with big munches, haha!!

i think if weed was decriminalized there would be maybe some quick peak in its consumption but then it would deflate eventually cos the forbidden magic would have vanished, after that it would be good tax money anyway, i wouldnt mind havin some street lights and potholes fixed round here...

edit: gotta add that i started thinkin... if i would have to try to score anything nowadays i'd have no clue where to even start to ask around. i'd be a lousy dopedude. i dont know anyone anymore who knows someone who knows someone etc etc also most of my friends from "then" are bloated and red and have disappeared somewhere anyway, or they're in some pub...

edit2: i remember once the weed was so powerful that i started hearin tremolo guitars on records that have none. it was "tyrnävä" lp by jolly jumpers and i thought "wow that tremolo is so good" then my friend sez "whatchu talkin bout, aint no tremolo on this" and that was a super bizarre moment!!

also i remember theres some connection between smokin weed and grindcore, which i never understood. as in brutal truth and others maybe. wtf, how can one blast it out while stoned?!?! i must be missing something here....

RyanWreck

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on August 12, 2013, 10:28:19 PM
I don't like working on the bike other than regular maintenance or if something really needs to be replaced/repaired.

Last night's episode of "Drugs, Inc." was about meth addicts in the liberal city of San Francisco. It opens up with a gay prostitute pulling on his Wesco engineer boots & ass-less chaps. He talks about being paid $1,000 by one customer to buy meth so he can make videos of him shooting it up. The money can be spent on meth ONLY. 

It seems meth used to be controlled by Asians in S.F. (one dealer says they don't stand around on street corners dealing, that's 'what other cultures do, not us') but it's now all Mexican cartels whose meth is much cheaper AND stronger.

In a CNN documentary about weed, they said in the '70s pot was about 1% THC. Today, the average is up to 13% with some weed all the way up to 36%! The Uni. of Mississippi keeps track. They get weed from all over the country for testing. It's all keep in a bank-like vault.

Oh yea, Mexican "super lab" Ice is potent shit. San Fran has really always had a "Tina" problem due to their huge Gay scene (PNP!) and some biker clubs sprouting up around the area. I remember when tribes used to have a large Gay culture in 2008-2010 and they had a page dedicated to dudes shooting up Meth mixed with each others blood, or sometimes just straight up shooting up some other HIV positive dudes blood with no Meth in it. Crazy shit. Most of the guys were also self-proclaimed "Satanists" with ridiculous face tattoo's (reminded me of that ad in Justmeat "craves obscene facial tattoo's and full cock removal" or whatever it said) who liked to to "share their bug with negs" and abuse one another. Definitely not your average fag stuff.

WAKO

Quote from: pentd on August 13, 2013, 02:32:06 AM
sometimes after smokin weed one gets a cascade of ideas, a diarrhea of concepts and crazy energy to try em all out. unmatched amount of manic drive. then jam + record. just dont mix it, cos its gonna sound warped. too much bass and twisted perspective!? but collect the ideas!! mix it later, haha!!

not a music thing, but last time i came across acid (may 2000) i climbed up a rock wall, sat in the bushes and watched for 2 hours how the tunnel below me swallowed all the cars drivin into it, with big munches, haha!!

i think if weed was decriminalized there would be maybe some quick peak in its consumption but then it would deflate eventually cos the forbidden magic would have vanished, after that it would be good tax money anyway, i wouldnt mind havin some street lights and potholes fixed round here...

edit: gotta add that i started thinkin... if i would have to try to score anything nowadays i'd have no clue where to even start to ask around. i'd be a lousy dopedude. i dont know anyone anymore who knows someone who knows someone etc etc also most of my friends from "then" are bloated and red and have disappeared somewhere anyway, or they're in some pub...

edit2: i remember once the weed was so powerful that i started hearin tremolo guitars on records that have none. it was "tyrnävä" lp by jolly jumpers and i thought "wow that tremolo is so good" then my friend sez "whatchu talkin bout, aint no tremolo on this" and that was a super bizarre moment!!

also i remember theres some connection between smokin weed and grindcore, which i never understood. as in brutal truth and others maybe. wtf, how can one blast it out while stoned?!?! i must be missing something here....

I recently stopped smoking weed and I live in the mecca of marijuana. I have a total love/hate relationship with weed. I like how I feel less agitated when smoking but when I don't (didn't) have any weed it made me far more agitated than without it at all. It is insane how it is a natural plant but there is so much bullshit associated with it. The police here arrest far more growers than they do meth pushers because the growers have more money. Also, the growers fuck up the environment by polluting the rivers with all the fertilizers and pesticides they use to grow weed. Most of the "hippies" here are fat lazy slobs that are on welfare because they have no motivation because getting high and associating themselves as hippies is all they have. I thought hippies and rastas were people that were close to nature and against the system but most of them seem like they are unnatural and heavily reliant on the system. As far as getting weed you must know someone and spend hours waiting for them to get around to hooking you up or spend a ridiculous amount of money getting a "license" to buy it from a vendor or home growing. I would rather spend hundreds of dollars a month drinking than fuck with all of that shit now. At least I can go to any store and get beer than call someone to call someone and wait around for hours.

blackoperations

hanging around waiting to score, or for something to be dropped off (and it's taking ages) is one of the things i hate most in the entire fuckin' world.

pentd

Quote from: WAKO on August 29, 2013, 12:47:10 PM
I thought hippies and rastas were people that were close to nature and against the system but most of them seem like they are unnatural and heavily reliant on the system.

xactly

nahàsh atrym

After 18 years of assiduous consumption of drugs I come to the same conclusion as Charles Baudelaire (french romantic poet author of the "Flowers Of the Evil" Les Fleurs Du Mal): Drugs offer a genius which it is impossible to use.

They put at our range a gold bridge which is actually only one deep abyssal zone.

Only the power of the spirit makes it possible to transcend the human condition and its control with the matter.

Far too many my friends died, became insane, or quite simply slaves...

The abstinence became my religion and the HNW the temple which shelters it.

Long life with all.

totalblack

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on October 01, 2013, 08:23:47 PM
http://www.12stepsahead.com/krokodil-or-crocodile-the-uk-designer-drug-is-increasing-in-abuse-and-may-be-coming-to-the-u-s/

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2013/09/26/first-cases-flesh-eating-drug-krokodil-surface-in-us/

Anything mixed with gasoline sounds like a great idea to inject into your veins.

If anyone tries it, please post your experiences with photos.

Gasoline is used in the production stages of Cocaine also, although it's removed so it's not quite the same as this.

Heard about this stuff a few years ago, I wonder exactly what it is about the ingredients used in the mixture that turns codeine into an injectable substance? I know if you try to bang just codeine cold extracted it causes a crazy reaction that is potentially fatal.

SiClark

I'm pretty sure there was a Vice documentary about Krokodil. I can't remember which country it was in, Russia I think. I didn't realise it was over here in the UK. I haven't noticed any scary tabloid headlines saying that a new drug is killing children. There's a link to that documentary somewhere on this board, possibly this thread I can't remember. Anyway, it looks pretty fucking horrible. I think in the documentary they were injecting eye drops as well to either boost the effect or to stop one of the horrible side effects.

superskum2013

here's the vice-article + docu (bottom of article) : http://www.vice.com/read/krokodil-tears-v18n9

i like most drugs , including the hippie/gay/junkie stuff although i seldomly use it anymore , been a speedfreak for 8+ years (ain't been for the last 12 years though) and after losing most of my teeth,body-mass and hair i became a bit cautious...

funny thing over here where i live , most peeps totally anti-drugs are chainsmokers and alcoholics , for some reason it's very hard to get it in their heads that nicotin and alcohol are drugs too (and killers , for that sake)

weirdest/most freaky drug experience was when smoking Salvia 20X extract , i done it only three times and all three times were equally "fucked up" , much much like a few dozen LSD-and Mushroom-trips at the same time , more intense , more "real" and all of that in less than 15 minutes ! (that's when the effects wear down and you'll be "back")  ...crazy crazy stuff ......some more info :  https://www.erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_Salvia_divinorum.shtml

collapsedhole

the number of opiate prescriptions has drastically decreased in the US due to tougher and tougher state regulation and wide-spread news panic about hooked teens. i've known plenty of long-term junkies, even the most hardened of which i have a difficult time imagining they would shoot up "krokodil" , regardless of how bad they were withdrawing. i'd suspect anyone in such a predicament would rather get on a suboxone program, then just abuse that.

since losing my script and moving to the middle of nowhere, i've learned to make a mean batch of poppyseed tea... the local amish still sell "organic" seeds in bulk ;)

as for salvia, i could write a small book about my salvia-naut years... that stuff is very seriously not a joke when you "break through"... should always be used with a healthy respect for best results. interesting that when studied, no one has been able to identify what it is that produces such profound effects on the human brain.

superskum2013

Quote from: collapsedhole on October 05, 2013, 08:51:02 PM
as for salvia, i could write a small book about my salvia-naut years... that stuff is very seriously not a joke when you "break through"... should always be used with a healthy respect for best results. interesting that when studied, no one has been able to identify what it is that produces such profound effects on the human brain.

...exactly...

blackoperations

the only time i did salvia all i was left thinking afterwards was 'i can't believe that is legal....'. i don't think it is over here anymore though?! i really couldn't believe how nutty that shit was! even though i'd heard all about it before i did it. i'm surprised i've not heard more stories of people proper (proper!) flipping out on it!

superskum2013

Quote from: blackoperations on October 06, 2013, 09:15:50 AM
the only time i did salvia all i was left thinking afterwards was 'i can't believe that is legal....'. i don't think it is over here anymore though?! i really couldn't believe how nutty that shit was! even though i'd heard all about it before i did it. i'm surprised i've not heard more stories of people proper (proper!) flipping out on it!

full agree with you there !
I don't know where you're located but in the Netherlands it's still available in most so-called "smart-shops" , they sell up to 40x extract nowadays too , when i done that stuff (ca. 1999/2000) there was "only" up to 20x extract available....that's also the stuff i was talking about in my initial comment... In spite of not liking to admit it , I have to say that I guess I'm too "chicken" to try that 40x extract ... here's a link to one of the dutch vendors selling it http://azarius.net/smartshop/psychedelics/salvia_divinorum/salvia_sage_extract_40x/

C601

Quote from: KMusselman on January 08, 2017, 05:12:12 AM
I live an a state (Washington) where Cannabis is legal.  I was never a smoker.  I quite enjoy edibles.  Tonight I am having a Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate 10 mg THC.  Off to my listening room!

http://phoenixcannabiscompany.com/edibles/
please mail me some