BODY CARGO

Started by linxtyx, May 07, 2010, 07:46:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

linxtyx

---
.. New religions referred to as CARGO CULT were born in Papua New Guinea during the World War Two. The anthropologists researching these religions discovered their indeed intriguing origin. However, later the conspiracy for hiding the truth from Western societies prevented this fact from being revealed to public as the image of certain countries proclaiming democratic values could have gravely suffered. While the truth is that the cannibal cults have a direct link with the war crimes committed by the Americans and the Japanese. The US and Japan both participated in war actions in the territory of Papua New Guinea. One of the cruellest methods of killing war captives they used was to throw live people right from the flying planes and helicopters. The operations of annihilating the captives were coded BODY CARGO. The warring parties believed that bodies thrown into the wild jungle would be eaten by wild animals and thus never discovered. However, cannibal tribes that never saw military planes before used to observe and find the falling bodies. They believed the planes were divine astromachines, while human meat falling from the sky for them was heaven-sent tribute for the worshipping of their images. It equalled profound revelation and benevolence of supernatural reality to them. Therefore, they started practising new religions inspired by and based on war crimes, cruelty and torture encoded BODY CARGO. This horrible mystic conspiracy served as inspiration for inventing its sonic equivalent. Lo-fi dark, brutal sound, psychedelic post-mortem atmosphere form the structure and essence of the new project titled by the code BODY CARGO. BODY CARGO is an austere and truthful face of the new religions as well as the mauled human bodies transformed into sound.

---

After the end of Clo Goelach, new ressuErection was made, new project with new concept was born - BODY CARGO. It's continuum of CG, but now we gave it new face, strong guts and we're going back on our murderous mission.
First appearance and info on web - HERE. <<< few records from CG phase are available in a row with 2 excerpts from 2 upcoming releases!

mystikum

tisbor

excellent story , looking forward to your new material !

linxtyx

Thanks for comments & support.
I can say that 2 new tapes will show up on Autarkeia! Further details already this Monday on labels website!

andy vomit

love the clo goelach stuff, very much looking forward to body cargo!
thevomitarsonist.wordpress.com
danversstaterecordings.blogspot.com

RyanWreck

I am all for this it seems to be right up my alley, this seems very promising and has a good story behind it. With that being said it is a shame that Clo Goalech is no more, even if it is just in the name and as one would expect a change in sounds and/or approach. Can't wait to hear what you do with it though!

linxtyx

For those who are interested, upcoming release on Klaustrosignal, again very limited & final :
Clo Goelach "Baltic Filth" CDr (re-issue of "Streecleaner/Woundfucker" & "Forced to choke" CDr's)
Tracks from both CDr's;
Booklet with original artworks;
Comments;
In vein of b/w xerox filth.

mystikum

Quote from: linxtyx on May 10, 2010, 04:58:50 PM
For those who are interested, upcoming release on Klaustrosignal, again very limited & final :
Clo Goelach "Baltic Filth" CDr (re-issue of "Streecleaner/Woundfucker" & "Forced to choke" CDr's)
Tracks from both CDr's;
Booklet with original artworks;
Comments;
In vein of b/w xerox filth.

awesome

Jaakko V.

This concept is really fascinating. Where can one read more about this? Books, articles..?

linxtyx

Two upcoming tapes on Autarkeia i a few weeks :

Body Cargo "Posthum" tape

The same end awaits all the human efforts to create or achieve anything positive, good or harmonious. The evolution of all human ideas, works or plans collides with the concentration of illusions, pain, suffering, torture, slaughter and, finally, corpses that need to be discarded. The major architectural achievement of the human race is also related to concentration. It is a concentration camp, of course. Even after being taken down it does not abandon human conscious. Thus, the concentration is the supreme characteristic inherent to human civilisation and realm that can be defined as POSTHUM, while a human being that has perceived it becomes its supreme realisation form. He or she then is POSTHOMO. Dead or alive, he/she represents the same superbeing - POSTHOMO or a corpse. Gloomy, aggressive, low&dirty quality postmortem record of Body Cargo is dedicated to the concentration of civilisation dusthole posthum  and its product posthomo.

Body Cargo "Echoes" tape

The powerful echo of bomber engines obscures the scream of the falling live flesh. In his earphones, the pilot hears the echoes of radio noise, and feels the perturbations of the bomber changing its altitude. Muscular guys with stony faces have quickly handled the affair above the jungle drowning in the dusk. The pilot curtly informs the base: mission complete. The jungle echoes when the live falling flesh is torn at the collision with lianas and tree branches. The startled birds soar up and the beat of the wings echoes high above. The baboons shriek in parallel with the echoes of bloody cannibal rituals in the thicket. The sounds of violence pierce the jungle. The echoes are the only substance remaining at the shed of blood. All those dead and tortured transform into one loud echo of the world. Echo is the ghostly face of the world. Dirty sound of this tape is a tribute to things remaining after the bloodiest crimes. Their only testimony is the echoes and not some bloody Amnesty International's declaration

Will be packed in hard carton boxes /w print.

RyanWreck

I'm not a huge fan of that font (yea, I'm getting tired of font talk too but I just had to say it) but the rest looks good, concept is nice and most importantly those clips on Myspace sound great especially the 2nd Untitled (excerpt), I like how all of that thick heaviness charges around and washes itself in and out and the sample running in the background (or low-mixed vocals?) adds a lot too the atmosphere.

linxtyx

Autarkeia has approved one more of upcoming BODY CARGO releases, it's super hysteric & insane :

Body Cargo "Flesh waste / Recycling" heavy 7-inch

BODY CARGO Flesh Waste / Recycling  is an aggressive charge of two hits dedicated to the war crimes in Papua New Guinea and the religions that emerged as a result of these crimes. Aggressive, dirty and psychotic postmortem record for the fans of conspiracy theories and brutal electronic sound. Only for the elect.

Strömkarlen

I can't see how Lash could pass on a release with the subject matter and sound that Body Cargo have. What will you charge for these?

linxtyx

I can't say this for now. Maybe it would be more accurate to ask Lash himself. But I think the best point of counting, would be price of another 7" released on Autarkeia.

mystikum

Quote from: Strömkarlen on May 18, 2010, 10:14:12 AM
I can't see how Lash could pass on a release with the subject matter and sound that Body Cargo have...

What does this mean?