Special Interest
December 08, 2022, 09:21:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CD player broke down  (Read 1757 times)
Ashmonger
Diehard user

« on: June 19, 2013, 09:11:35 PM »

My CD player is quite old (between 10-15 years) and it broke down. Wanted to buy a new one, though don't want to spend too much money on it, since I don't have a great amplifier anyway and don't predict to get a better one soon. So, went to a Mediamarkt, since there's one close to home to make a great discovery: they only have CD players for around €200 or otherwise you can buy a DVD-player to play CDs, since a lot of people do that already. Which probably is fine if you just want to listen to albums, but there's some things which it lacks for me: the possibility to see the length of a track/full CD, and to program separate tracks. Especially the last thing makes it difficult to record tapes from CD.
Most new DVD players have a USB port. So I was wondering whether anybody has tried to record tapes from a USB stick (if it reads wav-files, if it only reads mp3-files it's totally useless)?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: