Animals

Started by Peterson, June 19, 2013, 03:29:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

david lloyd jones

slaughter motel- great docu on the meat industry in early eighties

david lloyd jones

Quote from: david lloyd jones on November 29, 2016, 05:36:51 PM
slaughter motel- great docu on the meat industry in early eighties

clearly not. this is an inept but enjoyable Gallo by Ferdinand de Leo.
I was thinking of the Frederick Wiseman docu, whose name escapes but is as good as crass veggie propaganda

xgxpxnx

I am raw vegan and live in russia and it even saves my money, because i eat a lot less than before. I've always thought it to be meaningless to kill these innocent fuckers for food because their meat is not even eatable without special processing like boiling, frying etc. and after that salting it, using some flavoring, sauses and other flavor enchancers. So it's unnatural for man to eat animals, because juicy red meat is fucking horrible, you won't even be able to bite a peace of it. But think how hard that is to do all of it and how much time it consumes instead of just going to a tree, taking a fruit and eating it. Ready, so nature created this food specially for us, it's eatable right at the starting point, and no deception of taste for yourself. Health improves to just unprecedented point, i'm not even going to start to list all of the pluses of such diet. It's all about just a taste addiction that you will have to fight if you want to start this way, that's why most people hate vegans, if it's not just pure hate to animals of course). They have done something that seems right mostly to anybody, but people understand that they don't want to change themselves, because it's a hard work to do and there are some excuses of scientific researches and so on that is completely bullshit, bcs it rejects the logic of nature.

But i am more neutral to animals than positive, because i don't find them really loving. Most of them are just ignorant or smth, but those who can love like my previous cat i adore. But even ignorance is better than judgement, in which most people are into, i feel uncomfortable amongst most of them, so animals>people. But again, if an apocalypse and no options for fruits and vegetables - kill, boil and eat :)

Andrew McIntosh

Quote from: xgxpxnx on January 14, 2017, 01:05:10 PM
So it's unnatural for man to eat animals, because juicy red meat is fucking horrible, you won't even be able to bite a peace of it.

I love the taste of raw meat. And I'm not the only one. People have been eating raw meat since people evolved. Depends on the flesh, though. A nice bit of raw cow is fucking lovely. Raw fish is a world-wide accepted delicacy. Chicken and pork, though, that's supposed to be a bit of a worry, even though I've had raw chicken too.

There is nothing "unnatural" about eating flesh. If it was, we wouldn't eat it. It isn't "natural" for humans to eat grass even though I'll bet there are those who have and do.
Shikata ga nai.

david lloyd jones

eating flesh is totally natural, adding gravy, though lovely, less so.

xgxpxnx

@Andrew McIntosh
Well, it's really unusual amongst people, but nevertheless most of them eat fresh fruits and vegetables without any spices, which are not grass. And i'm curious, how do you manage to bite it? Especially cow, it's like chewing a rubber..

david lloyd jones

my local butcher (organic) had woodcock for sale. he couldn't recommend as whole bird apparently cooked.
further research showed that the bird was cooked inputted, the innards and brain spread on toast as patinclined to agree with butcher, despite first thoughts that innards carved with cooked meat.

Deadpriest

The most unnatural/despicable meat dish would be deep fried thumb monkeys.
My book of poetry: http://www.histergrant.com/

david lloyd jones

Quote from: KMusselman on May 22, 2017, 07:37:56 PM
stepped out onto the front porch this morning to drink my coffee and someone left their baby at our steps

hilarious!  it made the local news

http://www.bellinghamherald.com/news/local/article151978387.html

jealous, all i get is phlegm and dog ends.
rat ran across my door three months back.

F_c_O

Quote from: KMusselman on May 22, 2017, 07:37:56 PM
stepped out onto the front porch this morning to drink my coffee and someone left their baby at our steps

hilarious!  it made the local news

http://www.bellinghamherald.com/news/local/article151978387.html
What are you supposed to do when that happens? Just leave it alone and accept that you now have a deer family as occupants of your porch? Probably you at least have to restrain yourself from petting the fawn, no matter how tempting it is.

kettu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XjmUSi3Y3M&t=

one skull had a mouse nest in the brain cavity.